Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:43:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 LOLIGO - World’s 1st ICO Safety Ecosystem  (Read 28699 times)
Larasmith1997

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:22:02 PM

Never heard about Loligo before? Then you are definitely missing a point. Check it out! #Loligo #LoligoICO #ico #icopresale #eth #ethfork #blockchain #cryptotrader #crwodfunding #cryptonews
Larasmith1997

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:29:20 PM

Have you ever tried investing in ICO? I do believe that Loligo its best platform to start with! Its just THAT easy. I am proud that i am a member of this project
Petr Kraev

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:26:43 PM

Loligo guarantees your security and confidence in your investments. It will be a new word in level of security and speed of developing
Petr Kraev

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:57:12 PM

Loligo provides me special uniq opportunities, such as streamline the launch process by defining steps and imposing rules. It makes me feel just happy. Business never was so easy for me before
sevenkeys

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:29:23 AM

There are more ICO safety projects around,but i think that none offer same level of safety,as Loligo will have its won blockchain,and that will bring extra level of security that is needed.

I agree, it is important to have your own blockchain,and to make it to fit your own needs,rather than relying on someone elses.

Well, that is the only way to have full control over your development and innovations.

There is no doubt that Loligo needs its own blockchain.How would you be able to focus on store of value, and have stability of your currency and platform if you were on someone elses blockchain and everything that affects that blockchain would affect your own project.Look what is happening to ICO's on ETH blockchain at the moment...
indeed at this time the ERC-20 project price is always dumped, I don't know the reason for sure 80% of the scam project, but does not rule out the possibility that the project will succeed in listing on the exchange, believe me

Well in Loligo case there wont be any dump as bonus tokens will be locked.Gooc call i think,so Loligo will only attract long term investors and not speculators.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:41:50 AM

Why will founder prefer Loligo,as platform to run his ICO?How you plan to attract them, and when can we expect first ICOs?
BigcountryRoy

Activity: 212

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:17:25 AM

Loligo will definitely be a big help for new people that are not aware of all the dangers of ICO world, and by doing that people will actually stay in cryptoworld, rather than leave by being scammed.

Yeah, more safe platforms to invest and deal with crypto, means more people feeling safe to learn and play around until they manage to learn for real.
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:23:04 AM

Why will founder prefer Loligo,as platform to run his ICO?How you plan to attract them, and when can we expect first ICOs?

Well we can expect first ICO's after the Loligo ICO is done and platform is launched, most likely team will have some ICO partner by that time.
Klackalica

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:29:20 AM

Loligo provides me special uniq opportunities, such as streamline the launch process by defining steps and imposing rules. It makes me feel just happy. Business never was so easy for me before

Is that done by using LLC contracts? Can you explain how that actually works?
Charuga

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:31:53 AM

Is that done by using LLC contracts? Can you explain how that actually works?

What are LLC contracts? First time I hear about LLC.Is that also some kind of smart contract too?
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:38:20 AM

I was wondering will there be a Loligo app for smart devices?
Alexandra Abramova

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:50:06 AM

Loligo introduced a new generation of blockchain explorers dedicated to ICOs.
aalmina82

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:31:44 AM

Here are one of the reasons why ICOs will prefer Loligo system

-To run the ICO campaign in few minutes using graphical wizard
-To have a legit project and attract investors
- o reach new investors (huge number) having doubt on the ICO investment due to scammers
-To follow the market warranty level, Investors will prefer LOLIGO ICOs and it will become the standard
-To be able to launch it's ICO following the laws of each country
-To be protected against any Blockchain flow or hack
-To avoid network load
-To get free vote cost

As you can see,Loligo offers many benefits for ICO,it will make it safer process for both team and investors.
Samson_bbl

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:24:06 PM

- o reach new investors (huge number) having doubt on the ICO investment due to scammers
-To follow the market warranty level, Investors will prefer LOLIGO ICOs and it will become the standard
-To avoid network load
-To get free vote cost

As you can see,Loligo offers many benefits for ICO,it will make it safer process for both team and investors.

Yes its going to be much easier for smaller teams to start with ICO, with all these solutions that Loligo will offer.
Uthred

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:22:44 PM

I was wondering will there be a Loligo app for smart devices?

That would certainly be useful to have, as nowadays everyone is on their phones 24/7.Buy i doubt that it will be priority at the moment.
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:00:26 PM

When you expect to have first ICO on your platform?
MrSlave

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:52:30 PM

If i remember correctly,  team member saiid that we can expect it sometime in May/June 2019.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:49:25 AM

If i remember correctly,  team member saiid that we can expect it sometime in May/June 2019.

That means they already signed agreements with some teams,or simply thats when platform will be ready?
Blueoyster

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:15:59 AM

-To avoid network load
-To get free vote cost

Teams will have to pay for all these features and help with the ICO?

Well I don't see how would Loligo make money is they gave all the services for free Cheesy
WhoWuWho

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:22:34 AM

-To avoid network load
-To get free vote cost

Teams will have to pay for all these features and help with the ICO?

Well I don't see how would Loligo make money is they gave all the services for free Cheesy

I think that they won't charge for everything, just certain services.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: