Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:50:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you care about product?  (Read 4260 times)
husanlarisa

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:48:02 PM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Do you use or plan using these products?

No product, no ICO.
If a company just has an idea, I don't give a thing about its ICO.
The probability of scam is high.
Neytiri

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:54:00 PM

do you mean for the project as an ico if that i think it is a highly important issue because that will decide  later if not now the true value of an ico.

Romich93

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:32:44 PM

If I need this product, of course I will use it. Unfortunately, now many projects have just useless products. However, there are very useful products that will be useful in many areas of life.
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:50:57 PM

Yes, I have several projects in mind with an interesting product that I would like to use later. A good product is an important part of the success of any project so you should always ask yourself "will the product of this project be useful in the future?". If the answer is "no", then you do not need to spend time on such a project.

HertzCoin

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:02:03 PM

I do care about product when I make long-term investment as marketing and hype are always transitory. However, sometimes I try just to enter hyped up projects which are likely to get pumped from the beginning, in order to reap some short-term profit.
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:14:17 PM

Of course. I care about the product. Sometimes I used their products and test it myself if it is really a promising project. There are lots of ICOs that are just good in the whitepaper but in the real world its not really delivering their promises into crypto space. That is why we need to have thorough research about the nature of the project and the people behind working it. This is one way of knowing that the project is really a promising one and surely we can benefit from it if we invest a decent amount of money in their ICO if the project will be successful in the future.

Need to support the product it's one way of advertising it, it's also a test trial for certain project if it is usable and acceptable in the community.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:17:58 PM

One thing that I care most about is the product to look for in investing in an Ico. This is very important steps before investing. Their is a huge of possibility that project is not legit if no product to prove.
lamthanh3462342

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:18:09 PM

Sure we have. If the project and the product are purposeful, useful, practical application. The product is part of the success of the project, so I think every investor or bonus hunter is interested in applying it to a project. As crypto in the future grows, reporting white is no longer feasible. It's just a developer's intent, and the application is important.
Retro6

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:22:55 AM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

I am very excited about some of the projects and their products. One of the most exciting prospects is Electroneum...the first truly mobile digital platform for vendors and customers to use cryptocurrency for daily transactions. This is what I am ultimately waiting for.
We should all have faith and optimism about the future and limit the FUD that so often prevails when talking about altcoins. Being able to actually use my coins makes me very excited. there is a place and time for hodling but I simply cannot wait to stop using my Fiat Bank account. Bring it on!!!
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:30:28 AM

Products are very necessary in a project and it must be one of the things every crypto investor or bounty hunter must look out for before investing in a project. A project with a working product is 90% likely to succeed on the market as it has got the potentials to catch the interest of investors. From a personal research, more than 80% of projects without a working product fail at the end of the day.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
JohnnyBobby

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:31:47 AM

Absolutely, without a product and development, the crypto space is nothing dreams and promises. There needs to be development of tangible products that accelerate adoption worldwide to take crypto to a stratospheric level. We have to always remember that this industry is still in its fledgeling state.
guangzhouta

Activity: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:33:45 AM

I plan to try them and to see if they are good enough. If they are good enough, the coins will be good for us to choose. So I like the try them

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:41:25 AM

I do care about the product because the product is what will determine if the project will last for a lot longer than everyone else expected it to do. If you are planning to invest in a coin for the long term then the product is what will determine if it a good option. I plan on using the products of the project which I am putting my money in, that way I know my money is safe.
lavanderN

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:43:29 AM

Yes absolutely. The product is important and you can see very easily if it’s achievable for the Project and provides real value
cbIpok

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 09:48:40 AM

If i believe the project and it has a product, of course i will use it. But the product must be a real product not a dream and a strong team behind it.
firewa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:51:01 AM

There is no doubt that you don't care about its products when investing in a project. What exactly is it doing? Then you and those people will not conduct extensive research on it. What is the difference between those who continue to invest?
Those who have no mind are destined to be eliminated by the market.
sentoy

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:52:42 AM

yes I care about the product, a company definitely needs a product depending on what product it used to be, in cryptocurrency also requires a product that relates to tools, energy and ideas to solve a problem.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
Orrechorre

Activity: 569

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:00:21 AM

Yes, I care alot about product before I invest in an ico because I consider the product an important part of the project as it is the one that shows what the company is trying to sell and not just base their ideas on assumption. When I do my research of ico to invest in, after reading the whitepaper and other information, another think I check is the product to be sure I am not investing in a wrong project.
ObroQ

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:40:53 AM

Product is important for an ICO. The more unique the product, the higher the chances of success. I plan using some of the products but at this point i need a lot of investments.
grinyaaa

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:46:27 AM

Of course! I saw many useful projects for the community. I would like them to be realized!
But as practice shows, not all ICO projects manage to develop their idea!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: