Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:53:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you care about product?  (Read 4260 times)
Blinker123

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:47:53 AM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Do you use or plan using these products?

Yes! I care about the product, platform of the ICO's. Because i am attracted and interested about the platform and prodcuts of ICO. That is why products and platform is important to me in choosing ICO's
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:22:57 PM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Its a natural thing to do, to care for the product the ICO used. Because they are the one vitalizes a certain project. We'll just be fooling ourselves if the product is used merely for show. A campaign should be accompannoed well with product
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:28:38 PM

Products are important for an ICO to have because this will be the one of those basis that we can determine the effectiveness of an ICO on it's launching. Investors are being attracted to the projects if the products will be guaranteed to have them profits from their investments and if can help the crypto industry more successful. But take note that not only products matters, services also do.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:29:02 PM

Of course we use products very well. Of course, not all suit us. Some have a narrow specialization. But many I think use Steemit. Yes, and other products. Wallets, exchanges. Here I am waiting for the release of the social network Foresting. Let's see how it will work on cryptocurrency.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

it all depends on the products they make, for example I have participated in the signature campaign for the IDEX exchange project, last year. and now they are transformed into one of the most used exchangers. and I used it as one of my chosen exchanger.

Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:48:03 PM

If you launch ICO project to improve your work product, then it is very good. So you should pay attention to him, because he can be successful.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:20:21 PM

yes of course I really care about the product from the icon because this ICO sells the products they have to be successful and not ICO depends on ICO products.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:23:11 PM

Well and what is another thing what you have to care? If you are investing into ICO without any product, you are buying just air Cheesy. And selling air on exchange is quite difficult.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:51:14 AM

Yes, product is compulsory thing of any project and i care about it and if that product helps me in any manner then i also use it. According to me if the product is genuine, good, long lasting and has a better future as well as development possibilities then in any condition it will develop and peoples thinking will always be positive for this and it helps ICOs to attract investors for collecting fund.
Because if i take experience from my past then i saw that if any company or project has no any proper product then almost all these companies has shut down their project but those who have product the they are still running. So genuine product is compulsory thing in any project.
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:57:27 AM

In investing my money in a currency that has a product to show in their purpose is the one thing that I look upon to get a better start in earning in the future because having a good product can attract more investors to invest in a projects that has a better products that can be useful in the community.

CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:15:59 AM

If the product will be useful to me, I would be gladly using it, I mean why is then money if not for using it the most I like crypto because of it's usefullness, I already use some cryptocurrency, but at times like this, less and less, since everything is down so much I rather only buy and hodl.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:21:18 AM

Of course, a good product directly determines its market demand. If it is a ready-made product, it can get more attention and investment!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
kzozenberg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:46:03 AM

If the project is a quality product that is constantly being upgraded and improved then of course I will use it. I basically like the app that improve the quality of life on our flames and simplify people's lives.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:52:04 AM

If the products are classy & beneficial of course I would be interested to use but unfortunately a lot of projects right now that wants only profit for theirself (greedy) and investors ultimately prefer to hit and run.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:40:58 PM

Yes I do care about the kind of product that a project is offering, that way I can be sure that they are going to be here for a long time. If there is any way that a project is going to be successful they are going to have a good product. I plan on using the products at some point because if I can use it then other people can use it too which will keep the project going

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:45:14 PM

of course yes, because for every ICO I invest I will definitely see the product from the ICO and I am sure if the product from ICO is good and many people use it, then the price of the coin from ICO will definitely increase slowly, so in my opinion the most important is the product of the ICO, because the price will go up if the product is good, so I care about the products from ICO that I invest.

Febriana98

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:54:07 PM

ICO is the newest and best way to raise funds in my opinion. if there is a chance maybe I will use the ICO project to raise funds and raise my product and company, but it's not easy, to be honest, consistent and have a professional team.
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:02:56 PM

of course I care about the products from ICO, because the products from the ICO that determine the ICO will be successful or not, if the ICO does not have a good product then I am sure that no one will invest in the ICO, so the ICO will fail, because the most important thing for ICO to be successful is the product from ICO, if the product from ICO is useful for the future, surely investors will get a big profit because the price of coin from the ICO will increase very high.

JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 09:12:15 PM

If the products are classy & beneficial of course I would be interested to use but unfortunately a lot of projects right now that wants only profit for theirself (greedy) and investors ultimately prefer to hit and run.

You're right. Many developers get a lot of money from investments, do not develop projects, buy expensive cars and real estate and live happily, and investors wait too long to get their money back and earn at least a little.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:13:26 PM

Until today, I have seen only a few really useful projects, at least they were interesting to me. I think that each product will have its own buyer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: