Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:57:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you care about product?  (Read 4260 times)
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 12:20:36 PM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Do you use or plan using these products?
when I followed several bounties, I read some whitepapers. sometimes there are some products that make me interested and hope that the product really exists and will be launched globally and I can use it

Jancuki

Activity: 789
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:34:10 PM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Of course, if the product provided has benefits for me. I will continue to support every project that has clear and useful goals for others.
To be honest, all this time I still do not have the products produced by the ICO project, just become an ICO investor because I haven't joined crypto too soon.
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 12:38:58 PM

This particular ICO is been launched, because the team want make postive impact in the freelancing industry "linkchain"

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
MilaNOV

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:45:24 PM

Of course I plan to use products that I am interested in. Because there are lots of interesting inventions that can make our lives easier in some ways, more interesting and sometimes even funny. Some technologies may save lots of lives even. So when I choose the project of course I am interested in its develoving. But the reason is that so much projects are not moving and nothing happens to them. Hope the situation will change some day.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 12:46:06 PM

Product is the center of the project and the reason why price goes down and up. Everyone must need to consider the product before buying it. Always remember a good product have a unique in this industry and if possible have less competencies. Product which is interrsting and needed, imagining thats, people will have this without forcing them to buy

andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:50:28 PM

Yes, because it helps cryptocurrency adoption and will make our life become easier. There are many projects that have working product and we are already using some like the crypto exchanges. But I would like to use more other than crypto exchange if I have the opportunity.
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:29:59 PM

If the project has a working product it will attract more investor attention and increase the chances that tokens will not fall in price after the completion of the ICO.   

rufusBTC

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:40:00 PM

I do care about product because that is the future of crypto. We are investing too many companies now. and finally they need to release some products in the future. especially if investors thinking about long term investments the product is the most important thing. because our investments will be good or will be trash according to final product.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
tantra007

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:50:30 PM

ofc i care bout that, after launching product a coin usually will be pump significantly
i can take an opportunity in that situation

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:03:08 PM

It all depends on what kind of project it is. There are only a few on this project that deserve attention, and many other projects are mediocre.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:13:39 PM

the product that is the background of an ICO certainly has its own value especially the product is very promising for the future of crypto, so it certainly makes the ICO much better, because with real product there will be a real sale and it will support the development of the ICO, with the development well, then of course there will be prices that will also continue to improve
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:17:13 PM

There are a lot of ICO on which I just earn but all the same there are very necessary companies that I really use, let's say there are many exchanges that I use
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:13:47 PM

Yes, I do care about the product, because if there is no use case of the ICO then this will just lead up to no development or will become a dead project after a few months, so definitely use case of the ICO or working product is very important.
kieliremte

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:44:25 AM

When can I start buying?
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:06:00 AM

Basically, if you are a bounty hunter, you always look on the current fund raised and the hardcap if it is near to achieve. That is somehow the basis of trust if you are a bounty hunter. But also, the product plays a vital role if it is really good for a strict bounty ICO inspector.
jerome.345

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:16:36 AM

Definitely.  If I don't see the relevance of the project or service,  believe me,  my money won't go into it. Thats why projects with good structure and function are all I look at.  HiNounou is one of those, they provide wellness and healthcare for seniors.  With the rising rate of this age demographic. It's an issue that has to be addressed and I'm glad that projects like this are looking into it and providing a solution.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:27:29 AM

I certainly do care about the product. Product and not just product but good product with unique features is what sustain a business but in cryptocurrency and real world. As product are been develop with cryptocurrency, the adoption is sure to happen!

bilangguanjail

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:29:16 AM

of course, as an investors i do care about the products because investors and the one who holds the projects depends on the outcome of the product and if it is good, its a successful one
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:31:00 AM

For me, that all depends on the product itself.
If it worth to use or it is usable for my need. I would gladly support the product and used them.
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 03:40:38 AM

This product is very important for the company because many people are interested in investing. If the product grows and becomes very popular, it will certainly be easy to get investors. And I think ICO companies will be difficult to develop if they don't have quality products.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: