Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:42:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you care about product?  (Read 4249 times)
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:39:33 AM

it's absolutely yes. if the product is one of a kind im sure investors will invest in such project especially if its has a good team. some investors are also looking for a unique name of a project that suits to the product. but if the project doesn't have a good product you can't get more investors.
I also think that the product is part of the project and the product must be necessary, since without the product there is no project itself, why do we need a simple project that does nothing? Do you think that speculation in this way will work? I do not think so.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:41:23 AM

it's absolutely yes. if the product is one of a kind im sure investors will invest in such project especially if its has a good team. some investors are also looking for a unique name of a project that suits to the product. but if the project doesn't have a good product you can't get more investors.
Most of investors nowadays are really looking for product and usage, with how the things work now inside the market it's better to determine which project can deliver and how the product will grow after some years of existence, usable one will be supported and for future adoptions they will grow and succeed.
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 09:44:30 AM

If you don't care about the product/service then don't invest. Projects without a real/innovative product behind will just vanish when crypto market will recover. There is no more room for poor/scam projects with no added value. People started to understand this and they don't invest in any ICO as in 2017.
In my own opinion, I am very particular of the product upon joining and choosing a good ICO because I think the success of that ICO will matter if the product is worth investing for. An eye catcher that is sure to become a succesful project at the end.
Kat_messy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:10:42 PM

I'm using the current product only if it helps to solve my needs, but I do analyze all products behind ICO, to understand if they are innovative enough to make the token strong. If there is a weak concept behind ICO, it is no worth to invest in it.
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:24:47 PM

Yes it is more important than their groups and advertisements. It is where you need to focus if you want to invest.
Adeonu

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 02:27:14 PM

I stumbled upon a project which was promoting a school product and after readijg through, i hope to use its product.
tuanyo

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:27:44 PM

I think the product is really important to ico. Although there are many useful projects, if the product does not have its characteristics, its chances of success in the market will be greatly reduced....
3BCcash

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:39:48 PM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Do you use or plan using these products?

My only plan for the projects is to hold the coins/tokens they are promoting so that maybe in the future Ill earn big.
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

i am not sure. i do agree some of the products are interesting though. maybe in the future when i am more educated in this i'd consider this

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:35:39 PM

of course I really care about the product, I think the product is very important for ico. I usually choose IO because I saw the product they launched, if it is a useful product then I will participate and invest.
Sarobeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:42:39 PM

Well, it seems to me that these products will sooner or later enter our life, as will the crypto currency. Simply, many will start using safer services for common tasks, someone - for professional. That's all. Just so it will be more convenient.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:45:21 PM

A working product is one of the three core qualities of any project, along with the team and the process.
Regardless of whether you plan to utilize it personally, or you are investing just to take profits, you have to ensure the product is practical and applicable.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:52:22 PM

It depends on the product of the project or the main purpose of the proposal coin in the market. Usually most of ICO establish a good platform of plan in terms of future development and improvement in order to make the project successful and better for the system of transaction and in the trading process.  So it is always a best way for us to check and look upon the proposal and the project of the bounty program for us to manage having a better income.
leoandrew

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:59:16 PM

No, I've never planned to buy products. But there are few ICO's which give products as the prize or like a gift. So I've got few products this way and I've used them. Few are good and few are like useless crap but the good ones are really  promising and I've  liked them.
Merdeop

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:03:14 PM

The product is the most important component of the project. First of all, I look at the product and ask myself: will I use it? If I like the product and I believe that this product will make the world a better place I will definitely invest in ICO.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:08:42 PM

I think that you're right, but not all of projects according to the promise and the fact that happened is the opposite, the product is the main thing in running a project, if it's great it will bring a large community
Visibel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:01:40 AM

In my survey, ICOs that have work products, will most likely attract investors faster and more, because they will be able to see that the project really works and develops something. I myself will also study a product together with the developer.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:11:58 AM

The product is one of the most important things in ICO project because of this, investor attracts to engage within. For me, the product is important because it will determine how the ICO project will go and investor engage. But the most important is how they set and execute their time frame or roadmap. Also, the clarity of the projects or product offer. There are many considerations before you choose one ICO's.
Suketlapangan

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:18:14 AM

very concerned, because from the ICO with products that promise to attract many interested people and will succeed the company because they really work, we will also monitor the performance of members before entering the project .
coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:20:32 AM

I do care a lot about the product, in the mainsteam we introduce our product to the investors and they create big voices for this project this determine how good this ICOs goes by make this business very successful..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: