Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:48:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you care about product?  (Read 4260 times)
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 09:14:49 PM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Do you use or plan using these products?
of course and i hope that there are a lot of decent products that will make us proud of thins we are  doing right now

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Onestepinhell

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 09:15:35 PM

Until today, I have seen only a few really useful projects, at least they were interesting to me. I think that each product will have its own buyer.

and i hope taht this tendency will continue in the future when we wineed good projects for our business and for our lives

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 09:16:48 PM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

All promises coming from developers are false promises. There are not any investors interested in these products. What investors care about is the profit they make in the investments they spend on the project. Products can promote the project, but it does not promise benefit for them.

Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:17:21 PM

i care ablut what products are now on the market as there are so many bad ones and there will be more of them sooner

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:18:01 PM

All promises coming from developers are false promises. There are not any investors interested in these products. What investors care about is the profit they make in the investments they spend on the project. Products can promote the project, but it does not promise benefit for them.
well anyway i think taht cryptocurrency world os ready for different experiments and we need to be enthusiatic about them

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:22:22 PM

If the product is a good product that solves my daily needs why not I will use it, but most product been build by some ICO these days don't really have a meaningful use case and such it won't get much mass use case.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
trobbert

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:26:08 PM

Now I am going to create info product about crypto currency, like a crypto school, so I am going to take care about product, yeah.
To my mind it should be top priority!
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:33:12 PM

Now I am going to create info product about crypto currency, like a crypto school, so I am going to take care about product, yeah.
To my mind it should be top priority!
The main priority should always be the team. no matter how good the product is, if the team is bad then the product will not be used and applied
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:11:07 PM

Most of the investors are looking for the usage of the product in any project, does they solve a real-life problems? will there be a large players that will use the product? these are some questions that you might think when reviewing a project so basically the product is really important.

moschinot

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:15:33 PM

An extremely small number of projects that I really use. I think this is the main problem in the market

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:17:27 PM

In most cases, I do not care. But there are interesting options. Unfortunately, one of these projects froze its activities for legal reasons. For global use, regulation is necessary. Although this contradicts the basic ideas of the crypto currency.
Same here, maybe it would depends to the needs and also what will be the demand in the market. Their are lots of activities but ine of this is bitcoin it helps people to carry the burden in life also it motivates everyone to earn and sacrifices for it.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 11:00:50 PM

Do you care about product?
Do you know about Cobinhood and Coss exchange? both are platforms that have good products but unfortunately the price of their tokens on the market is very sad. Since then I began to stop care about the products of the ICO project. Because no matter how good a product, there is no guarantee it will get profit.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 05:38:54 AM

I personally think that if you yourself don't intend to use a particular product or service then you shouldn't invest it in the first place. Value will ultimately come from the products only and not shills and hypes. Even when it comes to bounty programmes, then I choose only those which I myself want to use. So ya, product matters the most.

Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:25:51 AM

Of course, many projects have great potential for development, but it all depends on how investors behave, if they are confident in the project, then the project will develop well, that is, we depend on ourselves.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:46:23 AM

I personally do not really if the product is real, maybe it is only engineering for them to collect a lot of funds from investors, but if the project is correct then the possibility of their product is real. Not 100% sure about that, but if indeed it is real and we can have it, why not? because with us buying their products too, we help build and support their projects to be successful, which of course will have good value later.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:51:39 AM

There are a handful of potentially really great products out there, in particular the ones that have a real world usage case or are supporting a physical product with block chain technology behind the scenes. I have so far invested in 2 of these projects, but serious patience is needed to wait out the current market depression and for things to start to take off. This market is strictly for investors with unallocated funds, you shouldn't be using funds you may need in a few weeks time.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:57:57 AM

The product must be real and people are actually using it, there's been a lot of ICO with product attach to it but unfortunately, those products and services do not have real value to the community and only a few people are targetting their product, they just want to show they have one for the sake of having one.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:37:23 AM

Product is the most important part of every project as it determines the future demand and the success of the project. As for me, I only invest in ICOs with already working products or at least with MVP.
fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:51:19 AM

This product is the most important core of the project. Real cryptocurrencies cannot be achieved through hype or bragging. Otherwise, the garbage can only be short-lived. There should be good technology and product coins. However, many altcoins will disappear and their value is small.

Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:03:44 AM

If the ICO product proves to be promising and also has a high value in the long run, then I will use it. In my opinion, ICO products are important, if ICO has a reference in implementing its program well and successfully, it needs to be appreciated and can be used as an aspect of the experience to be followed again in the new program.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: