Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:23:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you care about product?  (Read 4247 times)
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:08:38 AM

Many ICO investment always give us promise about their product for making investor are interested, but I never care about how popular or not because just want to get profit it my goal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:36:25 AM

the product I thought would be a guarantee. When there are pretty good product views, then in the ICO will certainly also attract more investors who will also provide support. many investors will even be able to have more confidence in the product because it looks real.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:56:28 AM

the product I thought would be a guarantee. When there are pretty good product views, then in the ICO will certainly also attract more investors who will also provide support. many investors will even be able to have more confidence in the product because it looks real.
good products will convince investors and many will join because they are interested, thus facilitating ICO. a good project is also one of the interesting products and moreover the product is clear and proven good. surely many people care about products, maybe a lot of things will happen if the product is real and real.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 05:21:11 AM

Yeah its definately true good product increase the confidence of investor and also increase the utility of coin in real world. In last you many coin have survive in bearish trend juah because they have realistic product offer to market. A good product is also necessary for crypto market to grow

Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 224

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:33:19 AM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Do you use or plan using these products?
For ICO projects, the finished product is very important because it is an indisputable evidence that we are not dealing with fraud. Of course, if this finished product is a new exchange, exchanger, good wallet and other useful product, then why not use them in the future.
The finished product is a good guide for bounty hunters to join such an ICO project.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:40:43 AM

Yes of course I care about their product and I think that is the main reason why people want to involve in any ico. Simple proof we can look the ico progress of project that already has a MVP is better than project withouth MVP yet.
Ridwan.P

Activity: 411
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 05:52:23 AM

I do not use ico products. because for me, the most important thing is profit. although there are many products that offer benefits for coin holders. but, it keeps my profits stuck. and can't buy other coins. so if the price of the coin is already high, then I will sell it.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:57:49 AM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

I really care about everything that is related to my project. I want to invest long-term and keep it until it's really successful and entered the top 10 like EOS. but now ICO projects become more and more rubbish and there is no breakthrough idea. I am a difficult investor and I think ICO will die in 2 years. scams always happen but they do not have protection for investors.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:11:00 AM

I don't usually plan on using these products but it's a factor I consider while analyzing a project. Because a project will not have a real life purpose / use case if it doesn't have a product. Product helps adoption.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:19:18 AM

Most of the users in crypto space are interested in token speculation vs use of underlying technology and product.
strunberg

Activity: 1302
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 08:34:39 AM

Most of the users in crypto space are interested in token speculation vs use of underlying technology and product.
personally i am prefer projects that developt their own blockchain.they must imporve the new technology of blockchain that provide more effectiveness and  could adopted in any system in our life.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

bitc0000

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:19:51 AM

Today products are all necessary for the project to grow. Look at 2018, all projects without products are dead and now only good projects are developed with the product. It is difficult for new projects to be trusted by people because they do not have any products

Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:28:34 AM

No there are only few ICO which really have working product and a lot of ICOs have prototype of product. To make this prototype into working product they raise money through ICOs and the reality is few ICOs get the success as per their promised roadmap & other fails or turned out to be scam. So working product is added advantage for the project & I use brave browser working product of basic attention token which pretty cool browser.

george_hured

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:20:51 AM

I was always interested in this before I could really invest in a project. I try to always check before any investment whether the project has some kind of product, at least for testing.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:05:20 PM

There are many products of ICOS campaigns and I am one of the people who use and invest their products. If that ICOS campaign is good and potential I will invest in it. Because when you invest $ 200 but you can earn 20 times the amount of $ 200.So we should invest in ICOS campaign.
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:38:28 PM

Of course I will use these products if they are completed and accepted widely and suitable with my needs and I think in the future, any of us will also use products which involve to Blockchain and cryptocurrency for daily life

MakeMeFree

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:20:41 AM

If the idea of the project sounds interesting to me, I surely will use the product or service they offer. That's the way it must work imo. For example, I use MTRc tokens to buy smth via their marketplace, bought some at ICO stage and it's really worthful.
wayaneka

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 09:42:48 AM

Any company that want to run ICO should be have first running product, and then they should be consist of professional and solid team. Their product should be already given some benefits to the community. Avoid ICO that does not have live product because the project has possibility to fail.

voron83-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 09:44:19 AM

The product certainly deserves attention, because this is a serious detail when choosing ICO!

♠ POZESS ♠
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:01:54 AM

Of course , always take care of Good product as it means good market demand. And if market demand is high , more is the profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: