Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:45:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you care about product?  (Read 4249 times)
Btcshawn2017

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:30:11 AM

Very much important being the product to be endorse by the participants because this is the basis of a successful ICO. Therefore we have to treasures every articles to share by our investors so that it greatly convince them all to invest the product through ICO.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
scrtrp

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:02:34 AM

I am very concerned about the product, because the products in the ICO project will determine the value of the coin in the market. It is the basis of my investment, if his products are like they wrote in the white paper. Then there will be more money invested in this excellent project, and the value of the coin will also rise, so that you can bring you rich profits.
splashdownmod

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:08:50 AM

With me, when starting to get a bounty campaign, I will consider it carefully. It's too waste time if I am carelessness. So, I care about product to knowing better.
siap86

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:21:26 AM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Do you use or plan using these products?

I will be happy to use several products if they are applied with my country. For example, medical projects. I will not take an online loan. While in online games I also use crypto for payments.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:26:14 AM

the product is an important thing to look at. This will be an attraction especially in for investment. by having a clear product and also good quality will certainly make investors interested to join in it. factor product is important enough to be seen in order to ensure the results will at least want to obtain.
redcj7

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:41:43 AM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Yes, that's for sure. Because that is one of the most important things for us, when we choose a crypto for investment or even participate in gifts. Products are one of the main things that make coins or tokens valuable, because people can feel, assess the benefits of a product.
pwchan001

Activity: 118
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:34:47 AM

Yes, some companies have substantive business operation other than wallet development. The main purpose for them to launch ICO is to capture enough capital to support their main business. The token they issue for such a purpose is similar to the share issued by listed companies. Therefore, many ICO investors expect to see / use the real products / services they provide in the future.

Welcome to feeless future! (https://discord.gg/tdN4ue6)
lavishlife

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:38:21 AM

Isn't it what the coin's purpose? for it to be useful? the useful
the token the more chances the price will go high.
antonwantbitcoin

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:39:24 AM

I would like to use many products. But they are not ready for this yet. And the world is not ready for that either. But very soon everything will change
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:40:17 AM

sure, i must know that tokens / coins worth or not to hodling , so i do my research on the tech, use case, product and etc of a project before ive decide to sell or hold
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:43:05 AM

Not so many projects reach the state of the finished product.
Unfortunately, we observe only that part of the project that is directly related to the technology of the blockchain.
If the result of any project becomes economically profitable not only from the point of view of ICO, it will be a breakthrough in the cryptoindustry.
rufus59

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:45:15 AM

Personally, I care about the market conditions and not the products; no matter how good product is; if it I released in this bear market; it would just dump
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:54:03 AM

I really care about the products that are accompanied by ico, because basically I myself see ico as an investment depending on what products they make, because if they have a good and convincing product for the future, then the ico they hold will also be easy and according to what they expect and the product he has will be at the peak of success

vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:43:32 PM

The result of your company is like. Further development will lead to success. The most important thing is to work on it. Good luck to you in your work! Wink Yes, I researched it, I think it's worth it. It is always not too early to invest in any project, to begin with, simply analyze it. Wink Wink Wink
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 09:56:12 PM

The product is the most important part of any project either this centralized or decentralized.
For blockchain projects a lot of emphasis has been placed lately on token economics which I think does not represent the whole factors responsible for a successful project.
There are other factors like the product, team and progress which are also very important and will see a project continue to succeed even in the time of bad market conditions.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:00:11 PM

I really care about the products that are accompanied by ico, because basically I myself see ico as an investment depending on what products they make, because if they have a good and convincing product for the future, then the ico they hold will also be easy and according to what they expect and the product he has will be at the peak of success
Yes the product is the heart of the project. If you have project without a product you are nothing. We really need a product that can be easily adopted by the community or maybe a human necessity that was really the most important thing. Some ICO become successful because of their product.
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:03:48 PM

The product of a project is very important because it can be a determinant of the success of a project. Projects with good products will certainly invite many investors to join him. I do have plans to use products from several projects, but for now I can only support them.
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 10:04:38 PM

Yes of course! A working product gives more value to a token. Having a product shows that the project is legit and that it has a goal. Having a product simply implies the original purpose for which cryptocurrencies were created. And that is a form of payment or exchange.

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:10:59 PM

Yes of course! A working product gives more value to a token. Having a product shows that the project is legit and that it has a goal. Having a product simply implies the original purpose for which cryptocurrencies were created. And that is a form of payment or exchange.
Yes, we care about the product they produce because this is what we based for how value the token was if this is more, demand the higher token we achieve at the end.
Revolvere

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:13:18 AM

Obviously a product is important. Most companies will always create the main services and products as quickly as possible to be immediately thrown to the public. But unfortunately, many projects are now turning into fraud, and causing losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: