Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:47:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you care about product?  (Read 4260 times)
waitinglist

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:42:45 PM

yes indeed we have to care about the product, because the product is the main subject to run the project and if the product is successful it will bring a wider community network.

pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 720

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:47:09 PM

Why wouldn't we ? I personally only invest in a project if I find the product or service they are providing to be useful in the future.
Further more this should be a major reason to invest in an ICO. In my opinion if a person is just investing in an ICO blindly then he is just gambling with his money. I had invested in Eidoo porject and it certainly is doing well and the product is quite amazing too. I have invested in some other ICOs which I think will definitely make it up in the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:23:46 PM

It depends on what product we are offered. As a member of bounty companies and an investor, I am interested in promising and good projects, but if I am not interested in their product, then I just do not use it.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:31:52 PM

Yes absolutely, the product or platform that an ico plans or promises to develop is the key basis for me to make the investment decision, if im confident about their product only then i invest otherwise i try to skip the ico because without the product your investment is like a ponzi sceme, its like investing in a ponzi if you are not even interested in the product or do not care to know about it.

Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:40:18 PM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Do you use or plan using these products?
I dont think you need to launch a ico to make your product work or successful there are alot of coins that are successful without conducting a ico, personally i would prefer having a product first before conducting a ico usually ico's that are successful that's forever to get their product launched this makes me piss off. also there are alot of ico's keep repeating the same concept, idea even there is a product available for it they just slap it with blockchain tag.
UnusualMouse

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:43:46 PM

I follow the projects in all possible channels of communication. It's very bad when they underestimate projects. But it seems to me that some projects are not on those sites looking for the target audience. Often underestimate reddit. I think this is one of the most powerful channels. And if you need promotion on Reddit then upvotes.io will help.
kerremy

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:46:08 PM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

I think the answer to this question is relative because it depends on what product they will offer and how useful the product is for our needs.
akosipepot

Activity: 377
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:46:36 PM

yes indeed we have to care about the product, because the product is the main subject to run the project and if the product is successful it will bring a wider community network.

That's very true. Its the product that strengthens the project and also if a good product exists in the pipeline it attracts much more investors than it would otherwise.
Cheerfulmule

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:52:47 PM

Of course i Care about the project especially when i'm part of their bounty campaign. For me, its very important to know and understand first the ICO you're about to be part of.
Its very important to verify first the identity and reputation of the team of developers and professionals that handles the project.
And more importantly, check the platform and the product's potential whether the product is sought-after.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:53:13 PM

yes of course, altcoins are being use in different kinds of methods. and they are being develope or created to have something to use to. without the product how are we able to trust them and how are we able to secure our money if we are going to invest to them.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:09:18 PM

I think now a lot of duplicate projects that want or just say that they want to implement some great idea. Although often, the blockchain is not needed here at all, people just want to raise money and then live on them happily ever after. And among all this stuff is very difficult to recognize the really effective start-up. Of the latest projects where I liked their product- Helbiz, PumaPay, Crypterium.

e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:14:36 PM

How correctly I understand projects, I can say that projects must necessarily have a product, as soon as the projects have normal products I believe that the scam will be much smaller in the crypto-currency world.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:21:15 PM

Do you mean own product from Kickcity project? Or other projects? Some ideas require time. And I don't sure that idea to buy sand for tokens will survive. But some projects have excellent and promising solid solutions. Fusion, Enigma, Ada, some other. And yes, I will use it if I can
Natali1973

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:39:00 PM

Yes, many hold coins but do not think to use the technology of a company I personally expect a project that develops its own blockchain, with features such as the exchange trading platform messenger
Casalania

Activity: 491

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:54:30 PM

the more use of the product of an ico, the better, because if the product is a lot of use, many investors will hook their interest into it. as long as they can use it in many ways, there's a lot of chance that it will gain demand.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Sayan Sengupta

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:56:03 PM

The product needs to touch lives and also be present where the end users are. That is the key to success.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:20:04 PM

I like to invest in different ICOs but the main purpose of it is to collect some coins and sell them as the price increases. Some projects do sound interesting, but the problem with really using them is that they're optimized for something that special, that mostly people don't use in everyday life. Take Ubex as an example, a very hot ICO launched on May 21st, purpose - AI in advertising. I am personally not anyhow connected to promotion field, so I can't use it. Or TV-TWO, project backed-up by a very serious team, 4.1 ranking, but as long as I don't watch TV I won't be able to use it two, even though I invested in coins. And same situation occurs with most of ICOs.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:31:26 PM

The product needs to touch lives and also be present where the end users are. That is the key to success.
First of all, each of us should think about the project whose coins we have in the purses. If we sell them wholesale, this will negatively affect the final result.
vladuch1

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:34:14 PM

Indeed, in the open spaces of the crypto market there are many interesting and innovative projects that have quality products. If I'm interested in a product of a company, it has many advantages over its competitors, then I will normally use this product.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:35:12 PM

Yeah, I invested in an ICO last year. The ICO promised a crypto debit card that can be used to do transaction in about 36000 crypto stores and outlets all over the world. I fell in love with the project because it gave me the opportunity to spend my crypto in real life.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: