Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:16:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you care about product?  (Read 4249 times)
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:22:18 PM

hello yes! and I've heard that kickcity still developing product. I'm waiting

the product will be finished soon.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:25:38 PM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Do you use or plan using these products?
yes, because product itself are the one that tells us the capability of the project, its use and also if it will hook the interest of investors because of its use. if the product is useless, there's no one are willing to invest on it.
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:32:24 PM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

It is necessary to use really working products.Those who want to increase awareness through ICO - go around.Now it is very difficult to choose a really working project!
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 04:46:20 PM

As I see, just a few of people in this market care about product much, honestly most of them care about profit more. Most of projects organized ICOs with just ideas, some have MVP, but that's it. To develop and apply the blockchain technology in real-life is a long way. But I think if you take time to research deeply and choose the right project, it can be a gold-mine in long-term.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
gabagandalf

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:53:21 PM

If im interested in the product, why should not i use it? i think there are already many people who use the product after an ico.
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:59:31 PM

Of course, I think one of the main reasons to invest is to make it into a product that you think will work, and if the ICO has a demo or model that they can reveal is much better, those ICOs rarely fail and I'm always looking to put my money into ICOs like that.

A demo is not enough, you need to have a mVP that can be tested in the market inmeditely, is not about shoeing is about learning about your users.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:38:29 PM

If it is a product that is useful to me, share i will definitely use it and but it is not useful to me, there will be no need to use it, the truth is that most of the project been built on blockchain is already existing on the centralize network, so it will take time for more people to migrate to blockchain based app. currently steemit is one of the blockchain app i am using right now.
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:55:30 PM

Yes I do care about product because it's very fundamental to the growth and success of project. Projects with working and usable products attract good and committed community and I've been using savedroid app and gym app mining with body
Brian_Wood

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:02:05 PM

Yes I care. Many ICOs are being successful because of the product they made. Product attract many users and also investors and it was a great help to a project.
I think this is key. When you invest in an ICO, you usually do it because you believe in it. You also want a return on investment. It's not a Kickstarter campaign. If you don't believe in the product, then why do you think it will be successful? Of course, receiving an actually product is not the most important thing. The important thing is that the product or at least the company does well. Then you'll be happy and you can buy all the product you want. Wink
Babyhouse

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:05:15 PM

For me product is very important since I believe that product will drive a project to a success because product will most of external investors look for.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:10:01 PM

I probably wouldn't use 80% of the use cases explained by ICOs today.  However, that doesn't necessarily mean they are bad and savvy investors need to be able to see business value even if it doesn't meet their own personal needs.  For example, I have absolutely no interest in youtube reviews of the latest Disney toys.  Meanwhile, there are a bunch of Youtubers making Millions of dollars every year by simply reviewing toys on a monetized youtube channel.  What if there were an ICO that commercialized this process and paid youtubers directly?  LoL... I bet there will be if there isn't already! 

Of course, it is far better when any of us finds an ICO that we our selves would use because then the business value is far more apparent.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:15:24 PM

I remember investing in an ICO that had an uber for trucks as a project to back and make tokens for , and even the project have never seen the lights , people trusted and invested in that ICO and made a lot of money .
The important thing is that people "buy the idea" , and believing in it enough to put money where their mouths at , the rest isn't really that important because most of the people will collect their profits as soon as the token hits the exchange .
Caring about the product is one thing and caring about whether people will be believing in it is an other and i believe that people should always take the second thing in consideration .
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:18:06 PM

I do. I mean, that is the reasonfor investing with them. A real product.
If it is just the currency then I would prefer bitcoin. With others coins it will be their service or any that could be new and would blast the internet world.

Some might be doing it justfoe money and that is why they up landing on scam ICO.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 09:19:13 PM

Nowadays, product is the #1 thing I look at when I'm considering investing in an ico.
So naturally, if there is no product, then I won't invest.

At first, I did a lot of speculative investments.
I was able to flip quite a number of icos for fast easy profit.
Now that I have gotten wiser, I see that biggest value is not in the quick flip, but in a company that will have long and successful future.

Also, the idea of giving someone money based off of their word alone seem very stupid to me.
If I give money to someone and they promise me their product would sell, wouldn't it be natural to want to see that product?
If they said, "oh, actually, you can't see it yet, but it will be ready next year" that doesn't bring any confidence at all.

Since I want to try it out, an mvp is not enough either, it at least has to be a beta version.

sergienkoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:19:17 PM

Yes, if these projects are interesting to me.
For example, I participated in a company that created lotteries on the blockchain. It was interesting. Now there are companies that will release decentralized social networks, newspapers, etc.
I think that with the proper promo these projects can be very popular.
FrosyaBulatova

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:25:52 PM

I drew attention to at least two promising ICO projects over the past five months. And, oddly enough, these are Russian sites. Projects should have a final product, because in the absence of a product there is nothing to support the idea of the platform. I plan to use the Cryptorobotics project because I liked the idea of creating a trading robot that will be able to make profit on trading.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:26:48 PM

of clurse i care my income depends on the quality of these products? i think that experience can help you to tell apart good and bad projects
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:27:32 PM

I drew attention to at least two promising ICO projects over the past five months. And, oddly enough, these are Russian sites. Projects should have a final product, because in the absence of a product there is nothing to support the idea of the platform. I plan to use the Cryptorobotics project because I liked the idea of creating a trading robot that will be able to make profit on trading.
i think that it is good to watch and learn first and only then act so i think tat ylu can learn how to distinguosh good product from  ad
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:40:19 PM

For most of the coins I hold there are an investment that I'm hanging on to because I believe the project will be a success. For personal use I can't say that I would ever develop an app on these platforms because I don't have the programming skills. Currently I am promoting a mining project and hope to get some coins as mining companies do well in crypto

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Derler1599

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:46:44 PM

Yes, some products I plan to use in the future. Especially those products that can improve the business and make it easier to manage. Also, I will definitely use iotas technologies as soon as I can afford it. I really like the idea of a human-independent farm.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: