Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:17:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you care about product?  (Read 4249 times)
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:58:46 AM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Do you use or plan using these products?
Of course a product is matter so much, indirectly it will also affect the coin value itself.
When ever a coin as a good product behind it, climbing higher would be a lot easy with that kind of support.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:58:54 AM

At this time most of the a ICOs which are launching are just doing scam with the people so it is required for everyone to search each and everything before investing in any ICO and yes product is very important because ICO without product means they are not interested in making something successful because if they are collecting investment to make their project successful they should make their product first and on behalf of their product they should collect the investment so for meproduct is an very important thing for an ICO and on that product they should collect investment.
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 02:39:09 AM

Having a product is one of the key features of a slodi ico. So it's important to have a product as this will show the focus of the project and also the mass adoption of it by the public. So, yes, i like and care about a project.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:48:01 AM

Yes, of course in the future I will buy some products but of course those who have good prospects for the future you will have to be smart about this, so that in the future there will be no missteps

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 02:52:19 AM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Yes I do, particularly if I am invested in it. I usually choose ICOs where token has some use case within the platform, and for that I care about the product.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bartolomeo

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:33:42 AM

if you want to get involve in their project you really need to care about their product that is offering, to be wise enough to know if the project will be something good in the future we all need to study the whole project especially the product to know if the project will be enough to survive in any market situations and invest for a long term

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:53:37 AM

Basically, I'm more interested in tokens or coins than the products. As a bounty hunter and trader, I tend to see the product as an indicator of market interest. So, it's not thought to use it if it's not required, for example, the product is an exchange or wallet.

Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:33:09 PM

For me, a ready and stably working product of a specific ICO is really of great importance when choosing a project. But you need to understand - even a stable and successfully working product does not yet become a guarantee of the absolute success of the project in the future.
JRoth

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:35:36 PM

I invest in projects where I myself would use the product or I can see people using. If there is a product the first thing I need to be sure about is the usability.
sashu

Activity: 490
Merit: 119

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:22:05 PM

Of course not. I noticed that for many peoples quite attractive design on the ICO's site for investing Smiley

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:31:24 PM

Well, I don't actually care a lot about product oriented campaigns. The truth be told, though it may look as if the product development should give them an upper hand in succeeding above others, but, they are the ones failing really great.

That is no matter what the idea behind a project may be, what matters most is the feasibility of the realisation of the stated goals and objectives. If this alongside good marketing strategies are put in place, I don't see any reason why any project shouldn't be successful.
MegaPost

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:18:28 PM

It is really important for me to understand that a specific ICO has a ready-made, stable product that brings real benefits to the digital society and the crypto market. But when choosing an ICO, it is necessary to take into account not only the availability of the finished product, but also the development team, the community and future plans for the development of the project.
Rexha

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:57:34 PM

I do actually care about the product. As an instance, I'm hardly supporting eSports platform since I'm kinda relative with gaming, and it will be a great benefit for me once they will release it. In fact, I'm often guided by my general interests instead of "blind" following/investing etc.
cathat

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TEMCO

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:47:35 PM

Let me tell you, the product is the most important thing that the project should have. They can hide names and photos, but if they have a product - you can believe in the project.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Winterizing

Activity: 312

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 11:04:32 PM

Of course I would use them it would be a waste if you would just look and will just read what it does in their whitepaper. Investing in an ICO with no product is like putting your money in a box and don't know what will happen next.

NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:06:57 PM

The availability of the finished product or at least very clear plans in which you, as an investor, can be 100% sure, is a necessary condition in order to invest your money and be subsequently sure that they will return to you with a profit. And, accordingly, investment in projects that do not have clear plans about the release date of the finished product is a very big risk for the investor.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:18:38 PM

There are lots of things or criteria that can be used to deduce if an ICO will succeed or not. At the initial stage, the product might not have been ready, although there can be MVP, but most times my concern is on the team, whitepaper  and roadmap.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:22:57 PM

Let me tell you, the product is the most important thing that the project should have. They can hide names and photos, but if they have a product - you can believe in the project.

That also as a sign for the project that he's really and still running. Look at some projects whose products have stopped or are still not ready, there will be a lot of investors who are worried about the project being scam or abandoned.
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 11:48:35 PM

I think everyone who invest in a ICO cares about the company's product and it is one of the main factor involved in token's price movement. Most of the investors like and support the idea/product and in return wants some profits.

didzi

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:54:58 PM

its depends on the product itself
if i need the product of course i will using it, but if not i will not use the product
then, an altcoins project who realize the product from their project is deserve to be in my bag,,
because the team actually work hard in development

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: