Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:28:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PHS][50% PoS] PhilosopherStone | NoPremine |10 month Dist | 1.6.4.1  (Read 121913 times)
Palmdetroit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:30:40 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2014, 03:48:37 AM by Palmdetroit

I'm having trouble solomining this coin.  I have solomined about 20 other coins without an issue.  Here is a copy of my philosopherstone.conf.

rpcuser=iruleyou1.1
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=192.168.101.*
rpcconnect=192.168.101.110
rpcport=16282
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
gen=0

and an example of a BFGminer bat file to launch.

Bfgminer -S gridseed:all --set-device gridseed:clock=825 --scrypt -o 127.0.0.1:16282 -u iruleyou1.1 -p x

This works with all other coins I have tried except maybe one that needed an extra line such as port.  I tried port=16281 with no luck also.  This happened with the new emeraldcoin client due to an error in coding.

Please help.

PhilosopherStone is PoS only now, it's not possible to mine.

Thanks

Yep you can't mine it, but you can mint it!

Instead of buying hardware/ wasting electricity... just pick up some at
Buy PHS

Send to your local wallet, and in ~9 days you'll be minting. Sooner it's in your wallet, more you can mint.

Ps: websites, and richlist functional again, also beta client going great and due for final release soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coinmin

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:27:47 PM

I like PoS coins!
Palmdetroit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:05:27 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 12:03:44 PM by Palmdetroit

Cryptsy added XRP pair

sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:35:38 AM

Dear PHS community,

If you read this thread you most likely already know that Philisopher Stone is a stable, honest and highly rewarding PoS crypto-currency. It is however not actively promoted, which has lead to its current undervaluation in the market.

Palmdetroit has asked several times on the thread if anyone could help promoting PHS as he would rather focus on what he is best at: programming/developing the next features of PHS. So I got in touch and we've been discussing how to build proper marketing/promotion support.

With this post I would like to propose my help to the community.
I have a marketing/marketing research background, and I love PHS.
I will not devote more time that is needed, but I guarantee to set the basis for communicating within the community and reach out to new people.

Here is what I propose to help with:
- A clearer concept for PHS
- An coherent design theme/story around PHS (sorry if i disappoint somebody but i have a real hard-time with the old multicolored logo)
- An updated website reflecting PHS story and proposition
- Relaying news about PHS on Twitter and Facebook - and possible 1 or 2 other platforms
- Participation in Bitcointalk forum (at least once/twice a week)

There is already a reasonably big Facebook and Twitter community re PHS - Philosophers Crypt. These accounts have interesting content but little news re PHS and a concept/design that can be improved. If you own these pages, please get in touch!

Obviously if anyone else wants to jump in and help it would be great! For instance, I'm a marketing professional, not a designer. So if anyone wants to drop an hour or two from time to time it would save me days of clumsy design work!

We start from a low base, any idea/action will help Philosopher Stone, so don't hesitate to contribute, even if it's just 5mn of your time Smiley

Finally, Palmdetroit confirmed there are some news coming soon, so promoting the coin will be easy!!

PS - I've just bought a few extra PHS, sorry if I'm not helping you load on undervalued coins....  Wink

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Palmdetroit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:22:01 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 10:48:32 AM by Palmdetroit

Dear PHS community,

If you read this thread you most likely already know that Philisopher Stone is a stable, honest and highly rewarding PoS crypto-currency. It is however not actively promoted, which has lead to its current undervaluation in the market.

Palmdetroit has asked several times on the thread if anyone could help promoting PHS as he would rather focus on what he is best at: programming/developing the next features of PHS. So I got in touch and we've been discussing how to build proper marketing/promotion support.

With this post I would like to propose my help to the community.
I have a marketing/marketing research background, and I love PHS.
I will not devote more time that is needed, but I guarantee to set the basis for communicating within the community and reach out to new people.

Here is what I propose to help with:
- A clearer concept for PHS
- An coherent design theme/story around PHS (sorry if i disappoint somebody but i have a real hard-time with the old multicolored logo)
- An updated website reflecting PHS story and proposition
- Relaying news about PHS on Twitter and Facebook - and possible 1 or 2 other platforms
- Participation in Bitcointalk forum (at least once/twice a week)

There is already a reasonably big Facebook and Twitter community re PHS - Philosophers Crypt. These accounts have interesting content but little news re PHS and a concept/design that can be improved. If you own these pages, please get in touch!

Obviously if anyone else wants to jump in and help it would be great! For instance, I'm a marketing professional, not a designer. So if anyone wants to drop an hour or two from time to time it would save me days of clumsy design work!

We start from a low base, any idea/action will help Philosopher Stone, so don't hesitate to contribute, even if it's just 5mn of your time Smiley

Finally, Palmdetroit confirmed there are some news coming soon, so promoting the coin will be easy!!

PS - I've just bought a few extra PHS, sorry if I'm not helping you load on undervalued coins....  Wink

Sounds great, will gather all images/artworks we have and locate them for use on one of the webpages. (will be done by this weekend)

Hopefully we can hear back from the crypt (twitter/fb).

I set up a google hangout so we can begin to coordinate-

PM me your gmail name/address or make one and I will send invite to the hangout, lets work together.

PS: if you are a PHS staker, remember it's not a bad idea to sell some of that fresh stake on occasion to give new users and chance and to expand the network

PS2: Donations from here forward will not be sold but used to generate stake to be sold to add liquidity to markets. Please donate if you can!

Coinmin

Activity: 483

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:03:34 PM

Nice to see rising of this coin!
breakbeater

Activity: 444

Life is a bitch, get used to it...

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:05:20 PM

Someone is buying nice chunks of PHS on cryptsy.  Grin
tljenson

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:25:49 AM

Been reading about new coins, whats special about this coin and why should I care. What does it bring to the table?
sorrros

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:18:57 AM

Been reading about new coins, whats special about this coin and why should I care. What does it bring to the table?

Hi tljenson,

PHS is not new! It is more than 1 year old (while new coins are a lottery and some will not even last a month)...

Let me try to give you a list of reasons:
- The coin is technically stable and backed by a small but dedicated staking community and a strong developer.
- It's an unpretentious and honest coin.
- There are 2 rounds of technical updates coming in the next few weeks.
- And PoS delivers 50% yearly interest!  Smiley

If you invest in several coins, you should consider more defensive ones like PHS to stabilize/protect your portfolio by quietly staking!

My opinion anyways

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
krostue

Activity: 186
Merit: 120

post history is my own and doesn't represent other

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 11:46:42 PM

Almost a year ago, when I first got into crypto, I bought, sold and held about a dozen different coins over the first month or so. Out of all my rookie choices, this one is THEE pick which has not let me down.

my first musical NFT on namecoin m/eow was registered in 2014. my specialization is cryptoart and my preferred platform is CounterParty Feel free to give feedback on the Treatise on cyproart I wrote in 2019, well before the NFT hype-train pulled into town. This Gallery includes multiple works made by, with or for me. for sale @ ethereum.properties : ethereum.training ethereum.contractors ethereum.computer ethereum.systems ethereum.training ethereum.support ethereum.solutions list obo
Palmdetroit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:39:40 PM

Almost a year ago, when I first got into crypto, I bought, sold and held about a dozen different coins over the first month or so. Out of all my rookie choices, this one is THEE pick which has not let me down.

Yep I like to see PHS around for the long term. a Year in cryptos is like a lifetime  Cheesy

tljenson

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:38:59 PM

Yep I like to see PHS around for the long term. a Year in cryptos is like a lifetime  Cheesy

Do you even see any value to an of these alts? I can understand whole plat forms like NXT, SuperNet, and BlockNet, but other crypto's only seem to be nothing more than a testing ground for features that could later be implemented in BitCoin?
sorrros

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:38:41 AM

Do you even see any value to an of these alts? I can understand whole plat forms like NXT, SuperNet, and BlockNet, but other crypto's only seem to be nothing more than a testing ground for features that could later be implemented in BitCoin?

tljenson, it seems that I did not provide good enough reasons to invest - obviously everyone is free to make their own choices!

My perspective on this is that tech evolves and newness only remains new for so long. For a crypto-currency to work in the long term it's not the current technology that matters but the strength of its dev/dev team to keep it going, as well as a base of people, even small, willing to exchange other currencies, goods or services for that particular currency. Philosopher Stones have all of these.

PHS did work as a good value storage for me just like you krostue Smiley

Palmdetroit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:28:13 PM

Everything is a testing ground as it's all new territory really, some new features in new alts show up in other coins and even bitcoin and the opposite too. The total market cap of all cryptos is about 5 billion,. market cap of one company, APPLE, is sometimes near 1,000 Billion (1 trillion), so you can see.. very very small . So I think there is room to grow and value everywhere, obviously more in some places than others, gl!

Palmdetroit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:43:35 PM

NEW THREAD

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830427.0

Must add Moderation due to the local troll population

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68]
  Print  

Jump to: