Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:29:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PHS][50% PoS] PhilosopherStone | NoPremine |10 month Dist | 1.6.4.1  (Read 121919 times)
Xenopus

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:03:23 AM

Hey Palmdetroit,

Help me understand this problem here: I've still got 544 PHS that I withdrew from Cryptsy (and I email-confirmed the withidrawal) that hasn't shown up. I opened a ticket and they say it's already been processed. Does this mean they sent my coins to the ether on some invalid fork? Or are they going to magically show up once they re-enable their wallet?

Well I can't speak to whats going on with Cryptsy and PHS in the last few days because I dont have any pending transfers. But I can tell you about my last few experiences with withdrawing PHS from Cryptsy a few weeks ago. It too 1-4 days for PHS withdrawals to validate through Cryptsy. And yes they eventually miraculously showed up in my wallet 3-4 days later.

Over a 2 week period I did like 5 transfers. 1 or 2 of them went through very quick, within minutes, and 3 others took up to 4 days to transfer.

I believe that when you initiate the transfer from Cryptsy the coins are removed from your wallet and go into a Que or holding pattern until a valid block chain is loaded / synced. Once Sync'd your transfer will show up in your wallet on the block chain.

I know because of a few previous support tickets I had opened a few weeks ago about the same problem I was basically told because of ongoing issues with the PHS block chain they have no been able to make consistently fast transactions as they dont want to be on the hook for any problems later.

Hopefully it gets better soon. I have held off buying anymore PHS on Cryptsy because of this exact problem.

Considering I use the MAC wallet I can't do anything with my coins until the wallet is fixed. Hopefully a fix will be in the near future for us OSX users.

Yeah, except in my case, they're telling me the withdrawal has been processed and "released from the blockchain (sic)". I'm going back and forth with them, but it feels like they don't want to take responsibility for losing my coins...I'm not sure that's what they're saying (as many of their responses seem canned and chosen almost at random), but it seems like it.

BTC: 17mV6VCMnbYbrhJfsxCEZm9y3CL1qb6jFC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DKdance

Activity: 168

REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:40:22 AM

Well, ok, Imma speaking a little about 'you know who'. They won't take care of your tickets, if you try to catch them on chat they'll tell you to write a ticket, if you answer you did they'll tell you to wait. If you insist politely they'll ignore you, if you insist politely a bit more they'll ban you from chat.

And that's all folks !

Simply be patient. Ans tell us if these 'lost in space' pending WTDRW get into your wallets.

Just don't send them your stones

Only reason we die is because we accept the death I can tr. into French, seriously < 1-12 hours
[PHS] PhilosopherStone | PoS | No Premine | 50% annual
And if we should die tonight then we should all die together.
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:41:36 AM

Well, ok, Imma speaking a little about 'you know who'. They won't take care of your tickets, if you try to catch them on chat they'll tell you to write a ticket, if you answer you did they'll tell you to wait. If you insist politely they'll ignore you, if you insist politely a bit more they'll ban you from chat.

And that's all folks !

Simply be patient. Ans tell us if these 'lost in space' pending WTDRW get into your wallets.

i moving small amounts fine...5, 10, 15, trying 50 now.  I tried 100 yesterday and it hasn't shown up  WHen I asked them they said wallet was in maintenance, but I transferred another 10 from a different account, so that's BS.  I sent them another message today, seems some wallets are ok, some may not be.  The address that had the 100 on it was super old one.  The new coins I just bought seem to be moving.  they always fix it, but without a block explorer you can't prove shit.

This needs to be fixed, can someone set a bounty for it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
ofeefee
Legendary

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:57:01 AM

Hey Palmdetroit,

Help me understand this problem here: I've still got 544 PHS that I withdrew from Cryptsy (and I email-confirmed the withidrawal) that hasn't shown up. I opened a ticket and they say it's already been processed. Does this mean they sent my coins to the ether on some invalid fork? Or are they going to magically show up once they re-enable their wallet?

Well I can't speak to whats going on with Cryptsy and PHS in the last few days because I dont have any pending transfers. But I can tell you about my last few experiences with withdrawing PHS from Cryptsy a few weeks ago. It too 1-4 days for PHS withdrawals to validate through Cryptsy. And yes they eventually miraculously showed up in my wallet 3-4 days later.

Over a 2 week period I did like 5 transfers. 1 or 2 of them went through very quick, within minutes, and 3 others took up to 4 days to transfer.

I believe that when you initiate the transfer from Cryptsy the coins are removed from your wallet and go into a Que or holding pattern until a valid block chain is loaded / synced. Once Sync'd your transfer will show up in your wallet on the block chain.

I know because of a few previous support tickets I had opened a few weeks ago about the same problem I was basically told because of ongoing issues with the PHS block chain they have no been able to make consistently fast transactions as they dont want to be on the hook for any problems later.

Hopefully it gets better soon. I have held off buying anymore PHS on Cryptsy because of this exact problem.

Considering I use the MAC wallet I can't do anything with my coins until the wallet is fixed. Hopefully a fix will be in the near future for us OSX users.

Yeah, except in my case, they're telling me the withdrawal has been processed and "released from the blockchain (sic)". I'm going back and forth with them, but it feels like they don't want to take responsibility for losing my coins...I'm not sure that's what they're saying (as many of their responses seem canned and chosen almost at random), but it seems like it.

You can use getrawtransaction trxid in the debug console in the qt to see if the network shows it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
Xenopus

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:19:30 PM

Hmm, thanks!

Okay, tried it. And "No information available about transaction (code -5)".

Also, other transaction id numbers do return information, but not that one. So, what does that mean? They sent it to the wrong blockchain?

Here's the transaction:
PhilosopherStone    9ZpXbcrLtf6Ra2uMcrQvaScAnGNn41djnX    544.14327950 PHS    Yes    2014-05-02 01:32:18
Processed    TrxID: e861c916497c7285e877d75c9260d94a2c9a50fe05e953659e3a24bfcb4317b3 @ 2014-05-02 01:36:04

TheSNAKE

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:46:21 PM

I upgraded from 1.5.0 to 1.5.2 according to the instructions. After full sync I only have a few coins left.

If I check my transaction log it confirms all my deposits and POS mining, but they do not show in my ballance...  Sad

I deleted the data and synced again but still no luck.

Any ideas before I downgrade to 1.5.0?
Palmdetroit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:19:20 PM

I upgraded from 1.5.0 to 1.5.2 according to the instructions. After full sync I only have a few coins left.

If I check my transaction log it confirms all my deposits and POS mining, but they do not show in my ballance...  Sad

debug console
checkwallet (mismatch?)
repairwallet

can also compare block height or getcheckpoint to ensure you are synced.
http://phstones.com/mobile.php

Palmdetroit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:29:04 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 04:10:48 PM by Palmdetroit

And that's all folks !

i moving small amounts fine...5, 10, 15, trying 50 now.  I tried 100 yesterday and it hasn't shown up  WHen I asked them they said wallet was in maintenance, but I transferred another 10 from a different account, so that's BS.  I sent them another message today, seems some wallets are ok, some may not be.  The address that had the 100 on it was super old one.  The new coins I just bought seem to be moving.  they always fix it, but without a block explorer you can't prove shit.

If this is true they need to
 getcheckpoint and ensure correct chain
 backup wallet and do acheckwallet / repairwallet, which I think they do. although in 'maintenance mode' so should be offline anyway?
Also set reservebalance= in .conf as with any PoS to turn off stake (possible?).  
And ofc make sure they didn't run older version with new and double up the blk.dat (should be 120megs)

Either way my test deposits from 5/2 have yet to show up so hopefully their coind is shut down and they wait for a few days after next update/switch (should be up tonight).

If they want to run it regardless they can grab 1.5.2
https://github.com/philosopherstonecoin/philosopherstone
And you can refer to this post, who knows.

there has been 7,500+ stakes generated since hardfork and I have seen some from some older wallets.

TheSNAKE

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:35:30 PM

If I check my transaction log it confirms all my deposits and POS mining, but they do not show in my ballance...  Sad

debug console
checkwallet (mismatch?)
repairwallet

can also compare block height or getcheckpoint to ensure you are synced.

That did it, thanks!
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 01:21:08 AM

I'd caution you not to read too much into PHS' performance over the last month or so, as there have been problems plaguing it. Cryptsy's seemingly limitless incompetence, the timebomb attack, and pools being forked have held PHS down recently.
I read it as "time to buy", then (if you have some money, which I don't atm).

As for your bank interest rate parabole, you should think of it as depositing money in 2 different countries, each with different inflation levels and economic development.
Very useful parabole, thank you!

20% interest rate of MintCoin is crazy high if you compare to most high street brick-and-mortar banks, but cryptocurrency cannot be compared to the physical world, yet. 20% price corrections in a single day is not unheard of, and in that light 20%/year interest rate is not much of a hedge against price fluctuations.
For profit-seeking, I'd say the best thing about Mintcoin is a historically low volatility - chances are low you will lose your money - but you will mostly earn any only by stacking.
PHS price has been very stable despite the recent issues, and with that in mind 50% APR is a pretty sweet deal.
These and solarion mention above makes me consider investing in PHS. Plus StakeHunter's thread on PoS Investment, too.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
ofeefee
Legendary

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:25:02 AM

And that's all folks !

i moving small amounts fine...5, 10, 15, trying 50 now.  I tried 100 yesterday and it hasn't shown up  WHen I asked them they said wallet was in maintenance, but I transferred another 10 from a different account, so that's BS.  I sent them another message today, seems some wallets are ok, some may not be.  The address that had the 100 on it was super old one.  The new coins I just bought seem to be moving.  they always fix it, but without a block explorer you can't prove shit.

backup wallet and do acheckwallet / repairwallet, which I think they do. although in 'maintenance mode' so should be offline anyway?
Also set reservebalance= in .conf as with any PoS to turn off stake (possible?).  
And ofc make sure they didn't run older version with new and double up the blk.dat (should be 120megs)

Either way my test deposits from 5/2 have yet to show up so hopefully their coind is shut down and they wait for a few days after next update/switch (should be up tonight).

there has been 7,500+ stakes generated since hardfork and I have seen some from some older wallets.

i have two tickets open with them, both times they have reported that their wallet is offline and is to be looked at.  They are also having other coin issues it appears, people fussing about btc delays today.  They do appear to responding to me on the tickets.  What I do not get is that if I use small amounts like 5 or 10, they work, but anything higher gets stuck.   I expect they only have a limited amount in the hot wallet, but I can't tell, so just have to wait.

I will be happy when I can transfer my coins to my wallet for some stake!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
Palmdetroit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:39:12 AM

And that's all folks !

i have two tickets open with them, both times they have reported that their wallet is offline and is to be looked at.  They are also having other coin issues it appears, people fussing about btc delays today.  They do appear to responding to me on the tickets.  What I do not get is that if I use small amounts like 5 or 10, they work, but anything higher gets stuck.   I expect they only have a limited amount in the hot wallet, but I can't tell, so just have to wait.

To receive PHS and have a valid TX the client has to be running in some fashion, and not offline. I'm always available for any technical help they can pm me here anytime or set up a live chat. Seems tickets get varying responses and it's really not a effective communication Chanel for any technical aspects, which I provide in them anyway.

greco

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:42:31 AM

And that's all folks !

i have two tickets open with them, both times they have reported that their wallet is offline and is to be looked at.  They are also having other coin issues it appears, people fussing about btc delays today.  They do appear to responding to me on the tickets.  What I do not get is that if I use small amounts like 5 or 10, they work, but anything higher gets stuck.   I expect they only have a limited amount in the hot wallet, but I can't tell, so just have to wait.

To receive PHS and have a valid TX the client has to be running in some fashion, and not offline. I'm always available for any technical help they can pm me here anytime or set up a live chat. Seems tickets get varying responses and it's really not a effective communication Chanel for any technical aspects, which I provide in them anyway.

I've had ~500 PHS stuck in Cryptsy since 05/02 (with bogus txids) and a few back-and-forths with support since then.  It's been terrible and slow - more so than usual.  Here's the last message I got from them:

"Thank you for being so patient and understanding.We are still waiting for the coin developer.They are still working on this.I will be the one updating you once the coins would be posted.Thank you and have a great weekend!"

They've (blatantly) lied to me before, so I was wondering if you can confirm the bolded part.
Also, who doesn't use spaces after full stops?
Palmdetroit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:39:16 AM

I've had ~500 PHS stuck in Cryptsy since 05/02 (with bogus txids) and a few back-and-forths with support since then.  It's been terrible and slow - more so than usual.  Here's the last message I got from them:

"Thank you for being so patient and understanding.We are still waiting for the coin developer.They are still working on this.I will be the one updating you once the coins would be posted.Thank you and have a great weekend!"

They've (blatantly) lied to me before, so I was wondering if you can confirm the bolded part.

Thanks,

I think this refers to when I sent a ticket and message to stop the coind as PHS would need to do a hardfork to switch to PoS only, (I would like to do it with a short lead time and not set it a week or more in advance). With a simple Restarting the coind and update to new version after the switch. However, it seems they now have a running coind as multiple users are reporting receiving withdrawals, so they are not waiting?

I was also informed by another dev that apparently they only do this on weekdays, so It just makes it harder for me to plan a 'smooth' transition. Would really like to do this asap, so hopefully it will be turned off Monday.

Lets just move on and hopefully it will resolve with 1.6.0

Xenopus

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:28:44 PM

I've had ~500 PHS stuck in Cryptsy since 05/02 (with bogus txids) and a few back-and-forths with support since then.  

Exact same position here, bro.

Barbarians, that's who.

David Latapie

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 06:52:58 PM

Hi,

I cannot compile PHS wallet on Arch
Code:
cd ~ && git clone https://github.com/philosopherstonecoin/philosopherstone && cd philosopherstone && qmake-qt5 philosopherstone-qt.pro && make

Makefile:2409: recipe for target 'build/bitcoin.o' failed
make: *** [build/bitcoin.o] Error 1

By experience, compiling on Ubuntu usually works on Arch. Do you have a Linux binary I could use? Thank you.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
Palmdetroit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:09:35 PM

Hi,

I cannot compile PHS wallet on Arch
Code:
cd ~ && git clone https://github.com/philosopherstonecoin/philosopherstone && cd philosopherstone && qmake-qt5 philosopherstone-qt.pro && make

Makefile:2409: recipe for target 'build/bitcoin.o' failed
make: *** [build/bitcoin.o] Error 1

By experience, compiling on Ubuntu usually works on Arch. Do you have a Linux binary I could use? Thank you.

I do occasionally release bins  (13.10), and can do one after 1.6 , but haven't had time to update base to 5+, try 48x

Palmdetroit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:11:57 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2014, 05:39:59 PM by Palmdetroit

Mandatory Update 1.6.0

on 1.5.x already? Just run 1.6.x

QT win32 Download
https://sourceforge.net/projects/philosopherstone/files/latest/download
Philosopherstone-1.6.0-win32.zip               48F870AD0D4FFD8444EC2A077E2BBE97

Sources

Fast sync Chain Download (get latest)
https://sourceforge.net/projects/philosopherstone/files/PHS/OfficialChain/

Countdown timer:

Instructions: (down on page)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=292720.0

Code:
1.6.0 Notes
-Hardfork
-Phaseout broken PoW/PoS hybrid model
-dust/orphan reduction
-stake unchanged

Jabulon

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 10:14:58 AM

Mandatory Update 1.6.0

QT win32 Download
https://sourceforge.net/projects/philosopherstone/files/latest/download
Philosopherstone-1.6.0-win32.zip               48F870AD0D4FFD8444EC2A077E2BBE97

Sources

Fast sync Chain Download (get latest)
https://sourceforge.net/projects/philosopherstone/files/PHS/OfficialChain/

Countdown timer:

Instructions: (down on page)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=292720.0

Code:
1.6.0 Notes
-Hardfork
-Phaseout broken PoW/PoS hybrid model
-dust/orphan reduction
-stake unchanged

Awesome. Does this require the usual sweep-out of PHS appdata and re-download of blockchain?

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
David Latapie

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 11:54:06 AM

- I tried compiling Philosopher's stone again - recipe for target 'build/bitcoin.o' failed make: *** [build/bitcoin.o] Error 1 - I get this with a lot of wallet (but TEK and HBN worked well. The code I used is similar to TEK
- Why PoW/Pos is broken?
- How did you remove orphans?
- How long will 50% stay at this level? As I understood it, forever?

Thanks

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: