Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:27:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PHS][50% PoS] PhilosopherStone | NoPremine |10 month Dist | 1.6.4.1  (Read 121919 times)
breakbeater

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

Life is a bitch, get used to it...

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:10:50 AM

Price of PHS is at lows .. nice time to buy some Wink

What's the point in buying, if you cannot withdraw from cryptsy?
liteuser

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:32:44 AM

What's the point in buying, if you cannot withdraw from cryptsy?

I withdrew four days ago without issues.

BTC: 13GtfEPpEiq6jGCFJGCXAUVDehCFVvTaov
http://www.vultr.com/?ref=6838137
breakbeater

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:47:44 AM

I withdrew also small amounts of PHS without issues, but try to withdraw more than 1k and........................poooffffff, your coins are gone!
greco

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:31:43 AM

That wasn't the case for the first half of May, and coins "withdrawn" from cryptsy at that time are still MIA for a few people.  Staff from crypsty- "mullick"- even posted in this thread, acknowledged the issue, and apparently only fixed the devs withdrawal (so that Palmdetroit would think it was getting taken care of).  I'm both wary to grab any more PHS right now, and limiting cryptsy usage as a result.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:32:20 AM

maybe its dying? Smiley

you are such a loser.

This is the sign.

Cryptsy withdrawals are working fine for me.
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 05:07:49 PM

Crypsty keeps telling me "hold on, we are working on this" - and I contact them once a week. For one month!

Vote for inclusion on allcoin.com. Very reliable, I never had a single issue with them.
https://www.allcoin.com/vote/#PHS

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
breakbeater

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:09:23 PM

Crypsty keeps telling me "hold on, we are working on this" - For one month!!!!!

Same thing.
I guess PHS was the wrong coin to invest in. I lost more than 6-7 POS blocks (because my coins are in nirvana somewhere, or cryptsy is staking them). I "lost" 0,6 BTC buying PHS that i don't have in my wallet and i don't see any help from dev regarding CRAPTSY issue (i am not the only one with hundred tickets). I hope i'll see my missing coins, someday, but i will not invest any cent more in PHS.
masterdax

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 10:49:57 PM

Same thing.
I guess PHS was the wrong coin to invest in. I lost more than 6-7 POS blocks (because my coins are in nirvana somewhere, or cryptsy is staking them). I "lost" 0,6 BTC buying PHS that i don't have in my wallet and i don't see any help from dev regarding CRAPTSY issue (i am not the only one with hundred tickets). I hope i'll see my missing coins, someday, but i will not invest any cent more in PHS.

So cancel your request.

I did withdrawal of my PHS few days ago and it went through smoothly

http://prntscr.com/3t7cj8
tilteer

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:02:52 PM

Crypsty keeps telling me "hold on, we are working on this" - and I contact them once a week. For one month!

Vote for inclusion on allcoin.com. Very reliable, I never had a single issue with them.

Do their replies to your support tickets not give any reason at all for the hold up?
greco

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:44:30 AM

Same thing.

So cancel your request.

I did withdrawal of my PHS few days ago and it went through smoothly

http://prntscr.com/3t7cj8

You can't just cancel the request.  It "went through" in their system, but it was really on a fork - ergo some people never got their coins.  I've asked for the funds either in my account or my wallet, and still nothing.  Also, I keep getting referred to cryptsy's "tier 2 technical staff" which - no surprise - never responds.  Here's the cryptsy support circle:

I respond after a week or two after the message with an explanation, "err der no coins" and no one responds until I send the whole "this txid doesn't show up on block explorer, coins not in wallet" message.  After a couple days support responds with something like, "oh my.let me refer you to tier 2 tech support.THanks for using cryptsy".  Sometimes the same person from a few weeks ago too.

They either don't know how to fix it or they don't care to fix it.
David Latapie

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 02:51:59 PM

For those of you who, like me, have PHS and CAP and TEK and HBN, I suggest the following:
Vote for the highest ranking of them and this one only. Once it will be on the market, then we can get rid of cryptsy for this one (I still have PHS and CAP locked at Cryptsy).. Then focus all your votes on the next one.

That way, deliveries will happen faster.

They either don't know how to fix it or they don't care to fix it.
I am considering doing them some bad buzz on Twitter. I'm fed up.

Do their replies to your support tickets not give any reason at all for the hold up?
No. Just no answer at all. Today, I bought some PHS and it worked - but I still don't get my previous amount.

At this point, they should accept losing money and paying back their customers.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
choppy123

Activity: 383

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:20:50 AM

That wasn't the case for the first half of May, and coins "withdrawn" from cryptsy at that time are still MIA for a few people.  Staff from crypsty- "mullick"- even posted in this thread, acknowledged the issue, and apparently only fixed the devs withdrawal (so that Palmdetroit would think it was getting taken care of).  I'm both wary to grab any more PHS right now, and limiting cryptsy usage as a result.

I haven't heard shit from crypsty, have been pretty patient so far....i've sent details in my ticket to them and they refuse to respond...i'd like to know where my coins are?....if this goes on a few more weeks i won't be putting another penny into crypsty. My missing transaction is only for 360 PHS. At this point i'm ready to write it off as a SCAM and move on. If I can't trust Cryptsy with $20 usd worth of crypto, why the hell would I ever use their site again? If anyone is willing to help me out that would be great. Here's my address;  9oXN4usnEWaotGUhpiQu51nJkdRc8nLAHp

It's ashame that i've had this experience because PHS is such a good coin. Good luck to all !

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
David Latapie

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 01:22:19 AM

I haven't heard shit from crypsty, have been pretty patient so far....i've sent details in my ticket to them and they refuse to respond...i'd like to know where my coins are?....if this goes on a few more weeks i won't be putting another penny into crypsty. My missing transaction is only for 360 PHS. At this point i'm ready to write it off as a SCAM and move on. If I can't trust Cryptsy with $20 usd worth of crypto, why the hell would I ever use their site again? If anyone is willing to help me out that would be great. Here's my address;  9oXN4usnEWaotGUhpiQu51nJkdRc8nLAHp

It's ashame that i've had this experience because PHS is such a good coin. Good luck to all !
Vote for PHS on allcoins.com so that we can leave Cryptsy. https://www.allcoin.com/vote/#PHS

moxl
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:02:13 AM

good,coin
DKdance

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:28:03 PM

74 of 446 on Mintpal, I wish we're on mintpal after this summer, vote 1 time 10 times a day, today it's da most secure place to trade.

Only reason we die is because we accept the death I can tr. into French, seriously < 1-12 hours
[PHS] PhilosopherStone | PoS | No Premine | 50% annual
And if we should die tonight then we should all die together.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:35:34 PM

Vote for PHS on allcoins.com so that we can leave Cryptsy. https://www.allcoin.com/vote/#PHS

Allcoin had Total Volume of 13 BTC yesterday... and 8 BTC today...
Versus MintPal (5,500 BTC), Cryptsy (3,500 BTC), Bitrx (1,430 BTC), Poloniex (1,000 BTC) last 24 hours Jun 18th.

You must explain yourself when you make suicidal recommendations for quality, loved coins...
Are you are owner of Allcoin?

https://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/markets/info
paardenkip

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:45:56 PM

74 of 446 on Mintpal, I wish we're on mintpal after this summer, vote 1 time 10 times a day, today it's da most secure place to trade.

I'm still voting for PHS on Mintpal. at least 5 times a day!
Palmdetroit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910

PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:22:11 PM

Versus MintPal (5,500 BTC), Cryptsy (3,500 BTC), Bitrx (1,430 BTC), Poloniex (1,000 BTC) last 24 hours Jun 18th.

You must explain yourself when you make suicidal recommendations for quality, loved coins...

Thanks for that site, shows good exchange comparisons, hopefully it's accurate. I think if he was the owner we would already be listed,

I will be submitting PHS to a few more exchanges, as everyone can guess many are pay to list, sadly. But will keep at it.

paardenkip

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:03:31 PM

Thanks for that site, shows good exchange comparisons, hopefully it's accurate. I think if he was the owner we would already be listed,

I will be submitting PHS to a few more exchanges, as everyone can guess many are pay to list, sadly. But will keep at it.

I contacted Bittrex today for listing PHS .

Here's the answer:

Thanks for contacting us about your coin. We look for coins that have high community demand, innovations to cryto-coin technology, or a contribution to science or humanity. Given the demand for coin launches, we limit ourselves to only a handful a week. Launching is free and at our discretion. If you'd like to guarantee the launch of your coin and get additional marketing in our platform, we offer the option to spotlight your coin for 2.0 BTC.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:42:55 PM

BTW, for every 730 stones you have you will generate 1 stone per day over time.

This is interesting.

You don't seem to start staking until your MintWeight > 730...
So people with less than 730 PHS probably never stake at all.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: