Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:15:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is not a very prosperous year for cryptocurrency  (Read 3605 times)
mbally

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:49:59 PM

Same thing said by so many school of thoughts, but looking at the charts, it will be noticed that the market had a very huge bull run late last year to early this year, from all indications, the correction will still continue for sometime before another run

Do you still think or believe that we might still see bull run this year? I think i am beginning to lose hope for this year, because I keep hearing next month things will improve, the month will come and gone it will get worse, for me I am setting my hope for long term now not this year anymore.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:51:50 PM

Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?

I think so too, since the beginning of the year the market had suffered a lot, and till the third quarter of this year. I guess it is basically because last year the market cap increased a lot and most investors cashed out to get profit from it. What we are experiencing now is a huge market correction and it might last for a while.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:08:14 PM

Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?
Yes I agree with this subject because i also noticed and experienced how difficult to earn lot of money in this year because of dump. We can all noticed that. Obviously by looking at the market itself you can knew that its hard to earn in this situation. But we should still support crypto as we all helping each other to rise up as one. Dont be to negative and dont do panic selling. Just hold your token as you do worling on it.
vverrita

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:12:25 PM

The first half of the year, unfortunately, it is so, but we still have autumn and winter ahead))
Noizebtc

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:17:07 PM

The year is not over yet, so everything can change at any time and it can end up very successful for the cryptocurrency communications. Last time, the market began to grow at the end of the year
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:46:29 PM

It is true that so far this year the crypto market has not been in a good shape, the market is been going up and down, but the year has not yet ended, there might still be a bull ahead of the remaining month, it is not over until it is over.
vivek-samdariya

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:50:08 PM

The year is not over yet, so everything can change at any time and it can end up very successful for the cryptocurrency communications. Last time, the market began to grow at the end of the year

I also think that the growth of the crypto-currency market will be by the end of the year. Last year was the most successful month of December
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:01:39 PM

The prices have not been looking good for a very long time, and this situation is unlikely to change in a very near future. But I think this prices can not stand like this forever. I believe that a profitable term can come in the 2019.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:29:21 PM

I also think that the growth of the crypto-currency market will be by the end of the year. Last year was the most successful month of December
Yes everything can change so still their is remaining months before year end. Although the progress is very slow I think this year is not good for crypto. A chance for cryptocurrency to rise so I am positive about it.
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:58:23 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 12:10:37 AM by dongosquad

I think that is because of the influence of very high price increases in 2017. So that expectations become too high in 2018. Moreover, there are quite a number of negative issues. But don't give up, it's still mid-2018, there is still enough time to continue to monitor market developments, hopefully, it can get better soon.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
KopiItem

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:07:00 AM

Yes, I really sure this year is not profitable for cryptocurrency world. All coins were decrease since February, until now the price of all coins is very worst. But I doubt if there's some entity want manipulate the market, this situation caused by influence of high price in last year.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:51:05 AM

I agree that it’s been rough for cryptocurrency this year, we expect a little pump, but still we get a dump. Howver, it is not yet over for crypto this year, we still have a few months for the market to recover. Let’s not lose hope, trust our coins and wait until the coins rise again.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:00:13 AM

Yes, we already managed to notice that this year is not very successful for the crypto currency. For the holders of crypto currency, this year was just a failure. While they practically did not earn anything, and alarmists, who sold their coins and tokens at a very cheap price, they suffered heavy losses. It's also bad that due to such a prolonged stagnation, the crypto-currency market may not grow so well in value at the end of the year, as we had expected earlier. Investors are now frightened and they may not invest their funds in the crypto currency so much, fearing a repeat of the scenario of last year.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 05:12:16 AM

for this, I think 2018 is not the best time for crypto. the decline occurred and this is already a few years cycle occurs. This year I don't think there will be an interesting thing for crypto in terms of the increase. better buy this time and wait in anticipation for the long term.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Monica88Fowler

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:19:27 AM

I see this year is full of chaos and drama, all altcoin prices have decreased, the market is very weak and accidents continue to happen, this year there are many ICO scam, this year really makes everyone frustrated and desperate, hope next time will be better.
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:23:43 AM

This is a new stage in the development of the entire system as a whole. Since we are sure that the market will continue to live on, there will necessarily be growth, which should be at least twice as good as the previous one. We hope that both whales and governments will support us.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:24:50 AM

For this one I agree with you, already cut loss and lost many value from my asset. Market is unpredictable but down trend in long term period, who knows that?. My calculation is wrong ( can't works ) in this situation and cut loss, start from beginning is the right option I have. Don't regret it, keep going and find alternative for your income.

team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:36:35 AM

you are right. I also want to say the same thing with you. Cryptocurrency is more likely to decline and is not stable this year. maybe many users also feel the same way. the problem is there is manipulation or not, i really don't understand that. I just concluded that in this year cryptocurrency was less stable. thank you
Atawewe

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:48:56 AM

well, we can't say this year is not a prosperous year, I believe something positive can still happen, just let be focus and hardworking
juchin

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:51:57 AM

This market is being controling by big investors so much, because the capitalization of market is too small to be impact. Just need 1 or 2 big investors team up that can make the market reverse

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: