Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:10:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is not a very prosperous year for cryptocurrency  (Read 3605 times)
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:23:46 AM

The year 2017 and 2018 were the worst for crypto currency .lots of  scam came in front of us .Market growth has just begun a one more bounty scam came infront of us.We can only hope that 2019 will recover all the losses and make the people believe again in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:36:20 AM

Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?
The fact that the market is moving up and down (ie, volatile) is not surprising, since it is normal for crypto currency. The downward trend has indeed been going on for a long time, but it is too early to say that 2018 is a bad year for the development of the crypto currency, because the situation can change at any time.
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:39:11 PM

Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?
It's accurate which because The month of January, the marketplace offers progressively rejected, last but not least so far the marketplace offers skilled an extremely extreme decrease, possibly this really is a good crazy effect from the event of the keep marketplace which will possibly cease. however should you take a look at a great deal recently there are plenty associated with problems that state how the marketplace may encounter cost recuperation at the conclusion of the 12 months or even earlier come July 1st, however regardless of whether it'll occur or even not really simply because this is a conjecture that won't always occur, however ideally it occurred.
bennysax

Activity: 190

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:55:45 PM

Yes! In my opinion,2018 may not have been a very prosperous year as claimed but depending on how an individual looks at it.It may not be a prosperous year for many but I also see and know it is also a year of too many good opportunities and many must have seen it as an avenue to buy more BTC,ETH especially for a better future fortune. The market is what it is right now does not also mean that things will not change for good. Definitely there would be improvement in positive direction in the future no matter the manipulation.
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:57:06 PM

Well, the whole of 2018, it's a bear year , and I think until the end of the year will remain in the same decline, and then we can expect

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Lareina

Activity: 430

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:17:07 AM

This year is indeed a very difficult time, and more and more people choose to stay away from encryption for the time being. Because of the sluggish market and stagnant development.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:39:32 AM

The fact that the market is moving up and down (ie, volatile) is not surprising, since it is normal for crypto currency. The downward trend has indeed been going on for a long time, but it is too early to say that 2018 is a bad year for the development of the crypto currency, because the situation can change at any time.

I'm absolutely agree with you, because crypto can't be predicted correctly. Rising and Dumping in price is always possible to be happen, it's like the price could be change in a seconds. Yes, we can say it's too early to say because there are some month left till 2018 ended.
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:35:51 PM

This year is indeed a very difficult time, and more and more people choose to stay away from encryption for the time being. Because of the sluggish market and stagnant development.

since its boom last year it attracts a lot of people but i do expect that because of the demand mostly of the crypto will go up but it is diffirent, well that is really the life sometimes it is up sometimes it is down but the year is not in end so we should expect more mostly by the ber months like september to november it is quite then in the firstweek of the december it is start shouting its price.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
fxcryptotrader

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 02:38:14 PM

Cryptocurrency market is not so big so its easy to manipulate it.Whales are playing with the market and still there is no si of bull season.We are in the worst bear season.
ethalliance

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:38:31 PM

This is all because of the experienced market correction. She not only upset many, but deprived many opportunities. Yes, not a pleasant time for all of us! But I believe that everything can for the better. After all, the crypto currency that survived will show us very good results!
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:53:26 PM

This is not applicable to everyone. Some still prospered in this year despite the shortcomings in the crypto space. If you know how to trade, the better for you. I have seen coins that traders are trading on and i believe even amateurs in trading can do the same and get their profits. Some coins are just very good for trading due to their undulating nature in price. You just need a lot of courage to do that, because of the risk involved in it.
flyingdutchmen

Activity: 210

Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:15:47 PM

A wile ago I said that it is the perfect time to but people are hesitating...people wait too long for green for to trust the market, but then everything is expensive. It's hard to do but in this game you have to follow logic only and leave your impulses and emotions out of it. If you do that every year can be a prosperous one for you.

BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:19:13 PM

I think that this year is not so hard, but it was necessary. IMO all the people who denied crypto now will be waiting on a line to join back when the market is booming.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:18:54 AM

2018 is a really trashy year for crypto but i can adopt it and hodl my shitcoins till the recovering and even good profit and i advise everyone do the same.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:51:32 AM

At the moment I cannot make predictions, and the year is not over. So it is very difficult to say that 2018 is not a very prosperous year, it might be a surprise for us at the end. I just hope that the days ahead will bring good news for all of us.
anchuoinhhoc

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:09:39 PM

I agree with your opinion. 2018 is too bad a year. hopefully 2019 will be better. bitcoin will hit the 10k mark

██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██      iTEX      ██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██
██████████   INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE   ██████████
https://itex.exchange/
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:13:57 PM

I agree with your opinion. 2018 is too bad a year. hopefully 2019 will be better. bitcoin will hit the 10k mark
Year 2018 not yet end so there are possibilities that in ber months has a good recovery of market which it bounceback again on it's current prices or may surpass, so make sure not to greedy in order not to commit losses I believe this is the perfect time .

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
JosephRay

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:14:28 PM

I think that this year will be bad for bitcoin, but alt coins, which are based on projects which give a solution for the real problems of society will go up
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:16:23 PM

At the moment I cannot make predictions, and the year is not over. So it is very difficult to say that 2018 is not a very prosperous year, it might be a surprise for us at the end. I just hope that the days ahead will bring good news for all of us.
It might be true that this is not a prosperous year in Cryptocurrency. But we can't make sure also that this might last till the end of the year because we still have four months left before this year ends. But this is not a better year for cryptocurrencies ever since the year started but we're still hoping that it would get better before it ends.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:21:02 PM

You should never rule out manipulation as it is always a definite possibility. However, when it comes to big swings in value like we've experienced in 2018, it is more difficult to assume so. Unlike in 2017 where the market was ripe with new investors, 2018 has been a difficult year with less new and more veteran investors playing the market. I doubt that a market that has crashed this much has been manipulated unless we see a big bull run in the coming months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: