Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:42:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is not a very prosperous year for cryptocurrency  (Read 3605 times)
Zverek

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:13:57 PM

Yes, I still believe that we are in a falling market, as regards issues of manipulation, this also can not be ruled out. But 2018 has not ended yet to say that it was completely unsuccessful for cryptocurrencies.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:14:29 PM

What warren buffet had said months ago about bitcoin not going to end so well is going to probably happen. It may really end terribly and I'm not spreading fud, its just that its what is happening now and those who sell their BTC and altcoins don't care as well. Let's just all dump our coins after all we don't care enough about it. And perhaps this is also the reason why ETF won't be approved.

bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:24:16 PM

In 2018 it was a year that was not profitable for crypto users because the crypto market was really down. In 2018 the crypto market had no price increase let alone the altcoin price, really bad. And it could be that your opinion about manipulating the market can happen seeing the development of cryptocurrency in 2017 could be market manipulation occurs this year.
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:28:04 PM

Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?
The current market situation is getting worse, but I still think positively with all the manipulations that occur. I think it's too early to say that 2018 is not a prosperous year for crypto currencies, because it is still in the middle of the year. All possibilities can occur in a fast time, including a significant increase in the crypto market.
Rajatkatyal

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

Yes I am Fully Agreed With you Dear 2018 is Really not suitable year for cryptocurrency.it is very sad that market of crypto is very down and it is going to be stay down and there is no clue that when the crypto market is going to rock like previous years.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:31:56 PM

all of us know that the first half of 2018 is not good for cryptocurrency, but I'm not losing hope because its just august  and we have 4 months to go before the end of the year. we would not know what will happen on november and december so I still have high hopes that by the last quarter of the year all of us would have a nice profit.
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:33:03 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 04:11:49 PM by mukabokep

there might be a manipulation in the market but the problem is who did it? Until now there is no matter where the trade occurs there will definitely be manipulation attempts to occur where this is done by someone with capital and great influence,, this movement happened to be a backlash from last year's crypto movement, you know last year when the crypto flew also happened in a very short time and many said it was buble,, this year I was not very sure about cryptocurrency, there might be another miracle
tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:34:44 PM

I agree this has been a rough year.  I don't think this is natural market action though.  This fall feels very manipulated and drawn out.  Also the fake pumps before a larger price decline over and over are signs of blatant manipulation.  

I am hoping though that this is not really the case..Because if someone is able to manipulate the market of cryptocurrency...then they can keep earning money out of the losses of other people. And that is not a good thing..
Hopetruel

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:52:38 PM

there might be a manipulation in the market but the problem is who did it? Until now no matter where a trade occurs there will definitely be a manipulation attempt to occur where this is done by someone with capital and great influence,, this movement happened to be a backlash from last year's crypto movement, you know last year when the crypto flew also happened in a very short time and many said it was buble,, this year I was not very sure about cryptocurrency, there might be another miracle
2018 will probably be an uncertain year for the continuation of crypto currencies, with bad news that always arrives,
this certainly has a tremendous impact, hopefully ETFs are approved and bitcoin will be to the moon
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:55:33 PM

Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?
That's of course. The end of 2017 is the most prosperous period for Bitcoin and the rest of the market. 2018 is a year of market readjustment following a strong escalation of altcoin and bitcoin. But it really is too bad in 2018
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:59:45 PM

Yes, 2018 has been hard, especially if you jumped in during the ATH last dec/jan.
For us who have been in it for longer, not so bad.
When I jumped in btc was around 3k, so even though the market has crashed since last Jan. in the long run I am still in the green.

As far as economics go, nothing has been surprising.
After an incredible pump, of course the market will destabalize.
There is no way any asset or investment can sustain that kind of monumental growth.

now, since crypto is still very new and their aren't much regulations, we are looking at people almost afraid to do anything.
Everyone hodling is contributing to low volume and low prices.
On top fo that, no new significant money coming in makes it worse.
There needs to be significant developments technologically or regulatory for things to change.

curly228

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:03:23 PM

Yeah it is true, this is very bad year for cryptocurrency. What do you think about of 2019 year?

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
mrkimvanan1

Activity: 130
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:06:22 PM

I think it need long time to recovery may be 1 year to several years, not short duration which can recovery powerful is

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARAW ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Decentralised Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
(http://arawtoken.io)
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:16:43 PM

Manipulation of price is not on my mind and what is happening of crypto from now is a result of a real behavior of people involving cryptocurrency so its no need to be panic and let us absorb this crisis , perhaps it is time to buy bitcoin and altcoin with a very low prices .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:22:44 PM

Hi. Yes I would say market looks bad. Its opposite from what most of us is expecting. We've been waiting for market recovery but its gets worst. But I bought ETH earlier and I wouldn't miss the chance of buying it at a lower price. I'll just wait for value to rise again.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:42:00 PM

Down trend still running, there's no positive news can break this situation and maybe will happen until next year. Altcoin only follower, what bitcoin said as leader they will follow it. You can call it " sideways in down trend ", very bad condition to take action ( trade/ invest ) on market. I suggest we wait until next year because if you push you money into market, stuck will be yours.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
jay sd

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:44:35 PM

Yeah. you are correct. At the beginning of this year all we had lots of hopes about crypto market. But since the start of this year market is going down without any sign of upward momentum. May be year 2018 is a red market year.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:52:20 PM

I agree, cryptocurrency had more and more attention and now is quite a bit lay low and the chart is so stand by with upwards and downwards and if we can assume it is on static. The trend has changed and cryptocurrencies started to lose some demand for the reason of the scam coins coming one after another, and not just that with forex having its good views it is affecting crypto directly by others choosing a safer way than crypto trading.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

p.solovey

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:54:06 PM

at the beginning of the year I read that 2018 will be the year of altcoins. In fact, the year 2018 was the year of the death of the altcoins. Most coins lost 90-95% of the cost
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:00:07 PM

I think it is too early to tell if the market had a bad year or if it is going to get worse, the market experiences a lot of drops and rises in price along the year, so we will have to wait until it is finished to tell, I think the market will recover before the year ends though, it is time already.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: