Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:06:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is not a very prosperous year for cryptocurrency  (Read 3605 times)
danceinthedunes

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:41:16 PM

there are plenty of amazing and exciting things happening in crypto.

It's just that most of us care about one thing, the fiat value of our holdings. Since the value is dropping. Many are not happy about that.

If crypto value were to keep falling to e.g. 2014 levels, there would still be all the development and advancements and progression - but most people just wouldn't care. Who knows, maybe the future of cryptos is simply in the technology, and let's forget about its speculative value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:42:11 PM

I do not agree with you. 2017 was also not successful, it was just that they did not expect such an "explosion" from him. 2018 is not over, the craziest growth is ahead of us

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:45:06 PM

Looking at the slide in the price of coins one would be tempted to conclude that the year is a horrifying one for crypto-currencies but on a flip side one should be positive . I think there is the possibility of market recovery before the year runs out. Am a born optimist. I try to look at things with hope  and positivity
curly228

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:51:09 PM

Yes, this is just one solid drawdown of the crypt and not many worthy projects capable of competitiveness

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:57:58 PM

Despite the fact that 2018 is a bad year for cryptocurrencies, I managed to earn with the help of cryptocurrencies. Now I think it's time to buy new altcoins in the long term.
BigTimeProducer

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:59:11 PM

Now there is a wave of decline in the crypto-currency market, but sooner or later there will be a wave of growth. The market is developing in waves, it can not always fall.
KurtEldon

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:32:40 PM

Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?
2018 is definitely a great year for cryptocurrency and its altcoins like Lamden, Power house and Cardano. These are excellent coins and will soon rise after they are listed on new exchanges.
LitleCryptic

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:38:04 PM

Of course, we are in a downward trend and whales can manipulate the market. But soon there will be regulation and this will somehow help smooth the corners. But not many will survive, projects that have collected the ethereum at a price of 800 or more, now if they kept it they have a budget fewer times, and this will affect very much on many projects. But for the fall there is always growth, the question who will wait for it.
bittnick

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:45:13 PM

It is obvious that cryptocurrencies are going through hard times. Perhaps the most difficult for all time of existence. But the better that the crisis has already come and will soon pass. We just have to wait a little bit.
Dinchik

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:03:39 PM

I consider 2018 not successful for the crypto currency. a lot of scam projects, a large drop in prices in the market, investors are afraid to invest in crypto for a number of reasons.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 07:08:22 PM

Yes i agreed with you that 2018 is not a very prosperous for crypto market because whole the crypto market is falling down and down from last couple of months and price of coins are reach at there lowest levels. In my views this is the right time to invest in this crypto market and take the advantage of this downfall. May be this market will grow soon.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
vasilvas15

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:10:50 PM

I agree that this year the crypto-currency is bad with the market, and this situation seems to continue until the end of this year.
ethalliance

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:19:13 PM

Yes, in 2018 it became very difficult for the crypto currency. After all, we experienced a prolonged correction of the market. Therefore, many crypto-currencies have been frozen. And some completely failed. But already everything is coming to an end. So, the hardest is over.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:19:32 PM

I do not think that someone manipulates the cryptocurrency market. simply this year unsuccessful because of falling of the market.

The problem with manipulation is that we don't have any solid proof as we even don't have a name for all the whales out there. There might be manipulation form behind pulling the price and making this bear market a bit longer, but we are all helpless in my opinion. That's why we need to be very careful, are you willing to go against them? I guess not. A lot of factors has been contributed including manipulation, government hostile stance against bitcoin and traders easily burned and choose to exit.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:30:11 PM

But you can still buy coins cheap, who cares for stagnation, that it's just a period of some time, the only downside is because peak was still present in january, we will see, till end of this year may be improvements.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:20:43 PM

I do not think that someone manipulates the cryptocurrency market. simply this year unsuccessful because of falling of the market.

The problem with manipulation is that we don't have any solid proof as we even don't have a name for all the whales out there. There might be manipulation form behind pulling the price and making this bear market a bit longer, but we are all helpless in my opinion. That's why we need to be very careful, are you willing to go against them? I guess not. A lot of factors has been contributed including manipulation, government hostile stance against bitcoin and traders easily burned and choose to exit.
Although, the crypto currency market have changed ever since the market correction which I believe we ought to see some bullish movement of the  due to the good news surrounding the crypto currency sphere but the market don't gain any bull run and this automatically mean that the whales does manipulation the market and there nothing we can do about it play along with them.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:29:04 PM

the confidence of investors, especially new investors have been altered in January where many of them lost huge amounts of money and with the futures market this year usually slides down and keep doing so, Manipulation can not be a single factor for such a loss I believe and  hope we have a bounce somewhere.
twitchtver

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:33:25 PM

It definitely has been really bad for cryptocurrencies, but I think it is nothing that can't be overcome, the crypto market started really low and it the fact that is is going down after a lot of time generally going up is normal and it shows that it isn't been controled as some people say .
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:34:17 PM

I wait a lot for this electronic money in 2018. But it seems that this year is not the prosperous year of the electronic money market. I thought the price of the coins would increase as late as 2017. Hold the coins to wait for the opportunity to rise, but now there are no signs.
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:37:42 PM

I think so this year is not good year for crypto since price are hard to increase from january of this year. A lot of happening in this down fall of price. Still chances may occur this december who knows.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: