Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:04:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Long Crypto market will take to recover?  (Read 5869 times)
cc80aa

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:44:02 AM

i think crypto has need space for this now and prepared to conquered back soon.but for the market lets the big fish play and waiting for cryptos back.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:05:32 AM

Crypto market will recover maybe in December, Crypto now the price is decreasing, I am very disappointed because Crypto cannot rely on us anymore, I am looking for a profit that is very difficult and at the moment I have no advantage.
in september maybe it can be recovered again after sec approved etf.but we need to becarefull with that main news,maybe speculator playing in market.

If we look at the facts of last year, the increase occurred in September, bitcoin prices rose from $ 2100 to $ 4500 in September, I hope that this year will also occur in September, so buying more bitcoin is certainly a good thing.
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:47:32 AM

Allow me to say be more patient. Everything will be okey in due time just wait again and again to experience extraordinary profit if possible once bitcoin will recover as soon as possible. Hold your potential coins and sell your shitcoins. I hope that you won't panic anymore rather you should be patience to have better result.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:21:16 AM

Allow me to say be more patient. Everything will be okey in due time just wait again and again to experience extraordinary profit if possible once bitcoin will recover as soon as possible. Hold your potential coins and sell your shitcoins. I hope that you won't panic anymore rather you should be patience to have better result.

The most important thing in crypto investment is being able to be patient, I am always confident and optimistic that crypto's future will continue to improve so that what happens with the current condition of falling prices is common.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:58:55 AM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stacked in holding.
Yes my portfolio also down like 60 %. Market will eventually recover but it would not goes smoothly, we will see so many market correction a long the way and also many altcoins going to be dead and all new coins from new ico that not able to enter exchange and make a real product will also be dead. So i think it will takes a lot times. Maybe we will see some development in 2019-2020.

lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:22:44 AM

We do not know for now. This crisis is due to the banning of crypto in several countries. When this problem will be solved, then we can have the chance to make a profit again.

I highly suggest to buy and hold those prospective coins/tokens only as BTC and eth are very down. This is the only way to recover your losses. Also, please be wary of scams. Wink

If somebody knows it for sure, he is a potential millionaire. Relly, he is. I can admit that these people exist but you might count them using the fingers on your hand.
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:40:15 AM

We do not know for now. This crisis is due to the banning of crypto in several countries. When this problem will be solved, then we can have the chance to make a profit again.

I highly suggest to buy and hold those prospective coins/tokens only as BTC and eth are very down. This is the only way to recover your losses. Also, please be wary of scams. Wink

If somebody knows it for sure, he is a potential millionaire. Relly, he is. I can admit that these people exist but you might count them using the fingers on your hand.

and besides that, he will not tell other people about when the time to come because he wants to take the benefits of the recovering of the market. no one will know about when the crypto market recovers but if we can follow the market movements then I think we can get some signal from the market itself and we can see that some of the coins will recover although it's slowly. and we can prepare if we can see the movements are still trying to recover and perhaps, we can place the sell order for some amount.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:19:49 AM

No one will ever predict what will happen to crypto market and when is the time to recover but i hope and i believe that it will recover maybe 2019 we can see the movement  in the price of all coins the market will become active again and investors will be investing again.
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:36:07 AM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stacked in holding.

Actually we can not predict when the price of crypto currencies to recover. Because in reality's the price value of crypto currencies in the market is very unpridectable. That is why we need to be patience in waiting the price recovery for our own good to gain more profits.
TiffanyYoung94

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:09:00 AM

Perhaps in the last few months of 2018, the Bitcoin market has shown signs of recovery and smooth run on the cryptocurrency route. Is there anyone like me?
joelou

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:21:09 AM

Yes this is the most worst year for all of us. And as we can see in the market all price are going down.  I hope before end of the year market will recover again.
thermosgrey

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:29:41 AM

No one can predict when the market will improve, it all depends on demand. We do not know the current price already hit rock bottom or not, that we can do is just pray and hope the market will improve as soon as possible.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:52:19 AM

Because it cannot be ascertained, of course now most of the people can only hope that it can recover, which's now approaching at the end of the year.
Not only you.. the people who are holding on this problem, including me, still patient to holding on in it, well even though sometimes hesitation comes, but still optimistic that it will be at a height again, because anyhow it's still a high possibility that crypto has a role that's still needed by many people/interest among many people from various countries as time goes on.
Tiigon

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 09:08:18 AM

no one can say how long it will take. but as a market cycle, we can say there is bull run on the way, because the cycle is yet to start and a lot of coins now in deep,lot of positive news are coming thees days,i think no far to recover market it will happen soon  Smiley Smiley Wink Wink

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
catubayjhon

Activity: 560
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 09:12:59 AM

in my opinion i think this year is not our lucky year i this bitcoin continues to fall their price maybe next year will increase their price but im not sure of it. we all know crypto are hard to predict whats ganna happen but stay hoping that next year could be the lucky year for all of us.
Ekaterina Stalin

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:23:53 AM

Everyone is asking this question, but no one can tell you exactly. I think you need to be ready. Don't miss the opportunity when the next bull market comes.
TranTrongit

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 09:38:31 AM

This is a question that anyone want to know the answer. but compared with the current situation. It will probably take a long time for the market to regain its strength. There is no indication that the market will recover. The next hope for market recovery is that we should wait for the ETF in September
samuland5

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:43:11 AM

there is chance market will recover when etf is approved. Etf would be approved in january next year according the article that i read. The market will recover and could even reach a new high, its really recommended to hold all of your coins now and keep calm cause market will sure recover.
I think the last 3 to 4 months are very important for crypto market and i am certain on it that in the last 3 months once again we will see bitcoin in a highest price and once again we will get a chance to earn profit.
amising6

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:50:33 AM

i think oct november dec will start of bull run  Wink Wink Wink Wink
amia1864

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:54:11 AM

How long will the market take to recover? That is a difficult question. I think no one will know exactly when. But I think at the end of this year BTC could reach 12,000$.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: