Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:57:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Long Crypto market will take to recover?  (Read 5869 times)
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:57:45 AM

For full recovery, new ATH for the most of the coins, we should wait 2 years. Hodling is not a good option nowadays.
No one knows it may takes a lots of time or may be years. Since bitcoin is volatile and no one can gives there guarantee. We can't believe in predictors since they're also not much aware about bitcoin's potential.

Yeah its true that no one really knows when the market will recover but I have a high hopes in the 3 months coming before the year ends. Market is on its bottom and I dont think it will go any lower so the direction it will go is only upward. Regulation is on going in any countries and Financial institution claiming that they planning to go into cryptocurrency. So I dont think we need to be afraid right on this very moment. Just wait for the time that we will all prosper.
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:42:59 AM

keep thinking positively and don't worry even though crypto market has decreased for a long time but it will definitely recover soon, so we have to keep believing and being passionate, don't give up to be successful in crypto
Nathanclark

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:52:31 AM

I don't think anybody knows, some people predict that we will have a second dip around $6.000 BTC after which the market will reverse the trend and climb up again. When and how everything plays out we'll all have to wait and see. For now, with all the volatility I'm not taking any risks investing at the current price, I personally think we will be heading down for the months to come.
williamweber

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:19:07 AM

In the long run, I m very bullish on Bitcoin and altcoins and am sure they will rise above our expectations. Just not short term, I m also very much looking forward to a more solid bottom level where I can re-enter the market.
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:27:32 AM

keep thinking positively and don't worry even though crypto market has decreased for a long time but it will definitely recover soon, so we have to keep believing and being passionate, don't give up to be successful in crypto
our faith could help us be calm to face this condition.although it doesnt give big impact but atleast we are become stronger and not panic if looking bloody market.
brookecooper

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:38:30 AM

This time last year the uptrend started at the end of this month. History usually repeats itself. All the alts are holding on announcements/news. I don't think we'll see blow out like December, but I do think we'll start to see upward motion soon... hopefully soon.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:41:59 AM

Nothing can predict in market situations and sometimes predictions don't match what you want, let the market go as it is and hold the coins you have when the price of the coin you hold is very low.
because the movement of the market or your coin depends on how strong you hold the coin when the price falls, believe me sooner or later there will be changes and increases.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
CadieTom

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:50:36 AM

i think no one can know exactly. Everything is just prediction about bitcoin price but i hope it will soon recover
conanshinichi

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:01:28 AM

I think we'll start to come good by the last of the year. Maybe Nov-December at the latest. Trading and transaction volume is SUPER low at the moment, and the price seems to be range bound, which is probably a good sign because it shows the selling is pretty much exhausted.
centimentalking

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:33:56 AM

For full recovery, new ATH for the most of the coins, we should wait 2 years. Hodling is not a good option nowadays.
When you buy bitcoin you have to expect for its high price there's no guarantee of increasing bitcoin.Its same like stock market with same factors.
kobecury

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:48:16 AM

After the massive boom that we had last year, probably a year or two before we see a significant recovery. Just like the last big dip we saw. That took about two years to recover from.
cudomixi

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:08:32 AM

I'm pretty certain it'll recover within the next 1.5 years. It's just going to be upon the lightning network to truly get us there.
The governments have scared people and banks are fighting the change, but change is inevitable. We just need to be patient.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:27:52 AM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.
I think anytime it will be recover because as we know that now there are many people who already know the crypto and it was continuously exposed in the public on which it encourages them to invest anytime that's why we should be buy more and hold it now because surely it will be given us a huge profit in the future.

raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 10:37:51 AM

As much as we, crypto enthusiasts like the market to finally recover, but i guess we all have to be patient what will be the turn out of the crypto market gonna take this end of the year. Though market today is gradually recovering and doing an uptrend just like XRP and ETH doing in the tight stop in crypto ranking and with this event we can judge that we will be having a good recovery in the market this year.

dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:01:37 PM

Nothing can predict in market situations and sometimes predictions don't match what you want, let the market go as it is and hold the coins you have when the price of the coin you hold is very low.
because the movement of the market or your coin depends on how strong you hold the coin when the price falls, believe me sooner or later there will be changes and increases.

Absolutely true, and moreover recently max prediction came false. Rather it made some of my newbie friends panicked as well as they completely believed in what they said. I agree that we should let it go as it is going, just use cryptocurrency, trade or use it to transact or hold. Just don't sell them for fiat if not needed urgently.
And actually, it is recovering but again falling, now if the expectation is retouching $20k, then I will say it will take time and God knows when it will recover.
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:17:47 PM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.

for things like this we might only be able to wait for the time until the BTC can recover, but if viewed from the chart within a one-year period it may experience a considerable decline, if we look at the last 3 years BTC is still in a high price, and we wait if the btc will touch the original price or it will rise again in early 2019 as happened in early 2017, hopefully, we can only hope, because there are some factors that can move a price to a certain point.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:39:51 PM

The recovery of the market is difficult to predict, since it depends on the manipulators, but we can assume that the market will soon normalize.

I am hoping that this december the market will recover very well and i am also hoping that the price of bitcoin can be atleast $15k before the year of 2018 will end, we should always support the market, let's just buy more crypto and hold it.
Everyone is investing only because they are really hopping for the best, it is high in price and it will be high, investors are supporting it, till December I am sure price will be high and all those who investing will be able to sell but till then it is not good to take the decision at all, good to be wise and hold as market of bitcoin is being recover faster now a day but still need to be patience.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:27:19 AM

When you buy bitcoin you have to expect for its high price there's no guarantee of increasing bitcoin.Its same like stock market with same factors.
Market factors dependency is here with the Bitcoin’s value as it increases and decreases by value if some factors alters especially the demand factor is the major reason for its price increase or decrease either little fluctuations or big gaps. You need to be ready for any conditions so only your good knowledge will help you out in any situations and since this is long term so you must be waiting till increase of price.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:34:52 AM

This is one question no one can honestly answer now except God. The crypto market is so unpredictable. Even when you expect it to rise, it just keeps dipping.
Yes crypto market price is so volatile and unpredictable if you are always following its market price always. It does not really seem to help especially if one investing crypto in longer terms. One should chill out and relax because if you could not then better sell your crypto.

One thing is that this is not a God's doing because cryptocurrency is being made by men.

I can't guess this because it's hard to predict. What I expect is that market prices will soon recover as soon as possible.
And when could be that soon you will going to happen? I always remember those people who are managing ICO projects that they are always like this replying on the query of the community and does always answer soon. But soon is not that soon which it could be later.
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:43:26 AM

I am afraid too that my hodling will not recover because of the market falls but in the way I think now I still believe that market fall now will be replaced and I will wait the bull run to gain profit even though I have long time to wait. So don't lose hodlers our time will shine again and again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: