Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:05:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unofficial BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 202929 times)
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:43:00 AM

Not really. Feel free to camp outside an office building (which isn´t in the middle of a financial HUB like MTGox headquarters) and try to attract any attention whatsoever.
(I for one have better / more lucrative things to do with my time though).

I don't know what your interest in Bitmine is, but judging from some of your postings here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291141.msg9140308#msg9140308

you either are related to Bitmine (employe, investor,...) or they owe you a huge refund and you don't want any negative stories about them around.

To be honest, I wish that in September a disgruntled customer of Bitmine had made the headlines of wasting his time by picketing outside their offices, a lot of us would have taken notice and not gotten lured into ordering from them.

Why do people even keep supporting these crappy companies like BFL and Bitmine? Stockholm syndrome?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
3DX4D

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:38:11 AM

RETURN OUR MONEY

You scamming lying pieces of shit
kapanec

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 04:38:23 AM

I contacted the Swiss ambassador to my country and made ​​a written statement on the criminal activities of Bitmine AG. I'm already sure that I lost my money. The behavior of these people is typical behavior of scammers. My request to the Ambassador was to cause judicial authorities and tax authorities in Switzerland to investigate Bitmine  AG. I refuse to accept that these people will get away with our money hidden behind the Swiss jurisdiction.
Madi

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:21:40 AM

I contacted the Swiss ambassador to my country and made ​​a written statement on the criminal activities of Bitmine AG. I'm already sure that I lost my money. The behavior of these people is typical behavior of scammers. My request to the Ambassador was to cause judicial authorities and tax authorities in Switzerland to investigate Bitmine  AG. I refuse to accept that these people will get away with our money hidden behind the Swiss jurisdiction.

What country do you live in? I'll do the same from Canada ... Do you have a letter content/format to share?
3DX4D

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:05:41 PM

What country do you live in? I'll do the same from Canada ... Do you have a letter content/format to share?

I am also Canadian, last night after reading kapanec's post I decided to send an email to the Swiss consulate here in Toronto and to the Canadian Embassy in Switzerland.

I received a reply from a very nice women at the Canadian Embassy who informed me she had called Bitmine AG and talked to them.   She indicated Bitmine would contact me soon to resolve the issue.  She also said that if they did not respond she would call daily to try and get this resolved.

I'm not going to give out her contact information but if you would like to do as I did I will provide you with the email address for our embassy there which I used and was really easy to find.

I have not heard back from the Swiss consulate here in Toronto yet.
Madi

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:01:47 PM

I am also Canadian, last night after reading kapanec's post I decided to send an email to the Swiss consulate here in Toronto and to the Canadian Embassy in Switzerland.

I received a reply from a very nice women at the Canadian Embassy who informed me she had called Bitmine AG and talked to them.   She indicated Bitmine would contact me soon to resolve the issue.  She also said that if they did not respond she would call daily to try and get this resolved.

I'm not going to give out her contact information but if you would like to do as I did I will provide you with the email address for our embassy there which I used and was really easy to find.

Thanks, I appreciate... please send me the info, I'll contact them as well! hopefully the same person will receive the email and can consolidate efforts

3DX4D

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:18:57 PM

Thanks, I appreciate... please send me the info, I'll contact them as well! hopefully the same person will receive the email and can consolidate efforts

Here is the email address I sent to: bern@international.gc.ca

I did receive an email from Bitmine today (see below, redacted), nothing has changed, they're broke, same old BS wait till we're good and ready.  They mention again hashing for the value of my order which I asked how long till it was activated and how long was the contract (at this point a small portion of my coins back via mining is better than nothing which is what I expect in terms of waiting for a refund).  Crickets again, I won't be surprised if I never hear from them again.

I am actually willing to work with them to resolve the issue, I will take a major loss by converting to cloud hashing but FFS every day they delay answering me cost me more and more lost coins dust.

Kerim (Bitmine AG)
Oct 20 15:11

Dear Mr. XXXXXXXX,

as request from the rappresentative from the canadian embassy I write you about your refund request and bitmine's current financial situation. As you may know we are running a datacenter in Iceland where currently most of the hashing power has been given to customers in your same situation who converted the amount we owe them into cloud hashing. This is a possibility that you may also use (current rate is 1gh/1$) . As we are sending more mining units more and more hashing power will be mined for bitmine itself which will let us make some income and finally process the last refunds. We understand your frustation as you were waiting for months for the mining unit, and now for the refund and we are really sorry not to be able to hold up to the trust you put into bitmine. But I want you be aware that we are making everything possible not to have to shut down bitmine, process all the refunds and return to a profitable position on the market. I really would like to give you a date when your refund will be processed, but as you should know, bitmine income mostly depends on bitcoin and difficulty value. You may contact us anytime and we will do the possible to keep you informed about the company's situation and as soon as we are able to tell you a date when the refund will be process, we will let you know.

Best regards,

Bitmine AG, Bitmine.ch 
Madi

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:23:40 AM

Here is the email address I sent to: bern@international.gc.ca

I did receive an email from Bitmine today (see below, redacted), nothing has changed, they're broke, same old BS wait till we're good and ready.  They mention again hashing for the value of my order which I asked how long till it was activated and how long was the contract (at this point a small portion of my coins back via mining is better than nothing which is what I expect in terms of waiting for a refund).  Crickets again, I won't be surprised if I never hear from them again.

I am actually willing to work with them to resolve the issue, I will take a major loss by converting to cloud hashing but FFS every day they delay answering me cost me more and more lost coins dust.

Kerim (Bitmine AG)
Oct 20 15:11

Dear Mr. XXXXXXXX,

as request from the rappresentative from the canadian embassy I write you about your refund request and bitmine's current financial situation. As you may know we are running a datacenter in Iceland where currently most of the hashing power has been given to customers in your same situation who converted the amount we owe them into cloud hashing. This is a possibility that you may also use (current rate is 1gh/1$) . As we are sending more mining units more and more hashing power will be mined for bitmine itself which will let us make some income and finally process the last refunds. We understand your frustation as you were waiting for months for the mining unit, and now for the refund and we are really sorry not to be able to hold up to the trust you put into bitmine. But I want you be aware that we are making everything possible not to have to shut down bitmine, process all the refunds and return to a profitable position on the market. I really would like to give you a date when your refund will be processed, but as you should know, bitmine income mostly depends on bitcoin and difficulty value. You may contact us anytime and we will do the possible to keep you informed about the company's situation and as soon as we are able to tell you a date when the refund will be process, we will let you know.

Best regards,

Bitmine AG, Bitmine.ch 

Yeah,, same story I have been hearing from Kerim and I feel bad for him having to repeat the same story.. but the question here is:

What can the Swiss legal system do for us?
Are there any consumer protection laws that we can depend on?
Should we pursue bitmine for criminal practices and false advertising?
Can we force them into bankruptcy and collect their assets value?

I did not take the cloud hashing deal for my own reasons ... with the amount I am in for, and the total dollars I would loose from buying into their proposed solution ... I would rather sue and pay legal fees (would amount to less) or force them into bankruptcy + file a criminal lawsuit.

The only risk any of us agreed to take is in the value of bitcoin for which we would have accepted a bad outcome,,,,, but a company making a false promise regarding it's offering is a different story .. this is their risk, not ours and they should have been secured against it. (not to mention they had magic money to suddenly build their Iceland facility)

if the bank believes in their business model, then they can lend them enough money to pay us back and take a share of their business .. but we are not lenders lending our money for a 10% yearly return. (if any return at all)

I am working to inform myself on all the above points and will update everyone once I have more info.. if any one has expriences, trials and advise to share.. please don't hesitate to send me a message. it will be much needed and much appreciated.

kapanec

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 04:55:45 PM

Bulgaria. The idea is to hold an international campaign to activate the Swiss authorities. At the moment nobody does anything and scammers live happy with our money and laughing at us. I only wish the investigation to tell us the truth such as it is.
mvma

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:07:47 AM

I all,

I want to share my experience.
I made a complaint through CYCO in
http://www.cybercrime.admin.ch/kobik/en/home.html
They responded as follows:

Dear Mr. yyyyy,

These last months, CYCO has received a significant number of claims regarding the website bitmine.ch owned by the company Bitmine AG. It seems that the company is experiencing troubles to delivering their customers’ orders and promises reimbursements. After some research, it appears that many other clients complained about the same problem in discussion forums over the Internet. CYCO has already reported this case to the police and public prosecutor of canton of Ticino.

In principle, under Swiss law, a delay in delivery does not necessarily constitute a criminal behavior of the seller. A purchase on the Internet creates primarily a contractual relationship (object against the sale price). If delivery is not made, the Swiss contract law gives buyers different ways to act. They can especially give the seller more time and if it still does not execute the delivery, they can cancel the contract. There is fraud (art. 146 of the Swiss criminal code), and thus a criminal behavior, when the seller has the view to securing an unlawful gain for himself or another willfully induces an erroneous belief in another person by false pretences and thus causes that person to act to the prejudice of his or another’s financial interests. In certain circumstances, courts require a prior verification of the real intention of the seller.

Therefore:

- in any case, you can act through the civil process, but most of the time it will need a lawyer due to the difficulties of the civil procedure (applicable law? Competent jurisdiction?);

- if the conditions of fraud are fulfilled according to Swiss law (art. 146 CP), you have the possibility to file a complaint to the public prosecutor of canton of Ticino (Ministero Pubblico, via Pretorio 16, 6900 Lugano). You will have to give all available information’s and clearly explain the case (name, address, facts, documents, etc.);

- You may have also the possibility to contact the competent authorities of your country to file a complaint in your country.

Resuming I think the best way is participate the case demonstrating that was a fraud and not a delay to:

- To your country authorities and interpol.
- And the most important, complaint to the public prosecutor of canton of Ticino (Ministero Pubblico, via Pretorio 16, 6900 Lugano).

We have to do that very well because Giorgio Massarotto is coming here reading and posting on the forum with another username and is well prepared to continue scammed us.

You guys do not give up or never will see your money back.
tvskit
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 04:57:48 PM

Ask all deceived giorgiomassa  unsubscribe here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=113395

durjoy

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:24:53 PM

anyone had luck in getting refund from bitmine.ch

I lost $6,000 with them. these scammers wont refund my money.
segaklon

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:38:03 PM

Happens to me the same no way to contact them, ignore all emails, letters, and others. I hope that with the complaints of many people these guys end up in jail or to return everything taken from him in his day who bet on them.

I hope you rot in hell .
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:03:50 AM

I ' had paid for 2 Coindesk machines from Bitmine.ch in November 2013, no delivery untill march 2014. I requested a refund ($12,000$) accepted by The company , I sent a lot of e-mails,but no answer, no money, where is Swiss punctuality??....Nothing at today... Somebody have news??
thanx in advance
jegersmart

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 12:54:23 PM

I don't have any news, they confirmed my refund in August last year, I chase them every month since as well as writing to the swiss police, courts and fraud office. Unfortunately, these Swiss institutions are the same as Bitmine: they don't answer or care.....Smiley

My opinion on Swiss has been changed a lot since this mess......Cheesy

J

jegersmart

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 12:08:18 PM

Just to update, I have now lodged cases with CYCO, the PP in Ticino and the Bundesanwaltschaft (Attorney General). At this stage, it is not even so much about the money they stole anymore. It is about stopping them from ever being able to do this again. One way or another, that has to happen....

J
Thracian

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:15:57 PM

On the other hand, miners that were not canceled and got delivered in April-May, worked for about a year,
until recently (I think they're not profitable anymore at that difficulty and price).
producing around 6 BTC per GH/s per year, at a NEGATIVE ROI,
paying more than 1000 $ per BTC (including miner, VAT & electricity), instead of their actual price.

Everyone is joyous!
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:32:39 AM

the problem was that masseratti giorgio didnt tell the community the truth from the beginning, so their business could go on and scamming more people.

It was never an open decentalized community company.

wish giorgio to rott in hell, the others as well. even zephirs, mouth was shut down, who was a good member of the community to give an inview in the process. i guess he could not different after buying shares of bitmine.

(good giorgio can not close this thread as he did several times with the 'official')
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:37:08 AM

Just to update, I have now lodged cases with CYCO, the PP in Ticino and the Bundesanwaltschaft (Attorney General). At this stage, it is not even so much about the money they stole anymore. It is about stopping them from ever being able to do this again. One way or another, that has to happen....

J

boy, they got screwed by the chinese. built then 3000+ miner and did bancrupt, with all their money. you cant teach giorgio, the stupid, stop trying    Kiss

blanc1664

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 09:37:20 AM

Any news about Giorgio?   Is he still cruising around in his Ferrari?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44]
  Print  

Jump to: