Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:12:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Unofficial BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 202929 times)
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:29:29 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 11:40:55 PM by Zelek Uther

Explain to me how adding a production line is REDUCING production capacity.  That just doesn't sound right to me.  

Try it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=486808.msg5371936#msg5371936 & here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=486808.msg5370295#msg5370295

But it seems you are not understanding the production of hardware at all or don`t want to understand it - finally it seems you even not get it that people want you to understand that you was scammed too by this company. BFL has nothing to do with them & is in no way justify bitmine actions - even they shouted about Yifu month ago... but maybe you are not as long in BTC business as we are.

So finally here is some visual impact for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQY3Y8shBY8 - this is made by a "line" & not a full miner. And this is the reason why Petahash cut normal production 50%!
Giorgio said "parallel" so I interpreted that as an increase in overall production capacity, with no impact on us regular customers. Maybe I'm wrong.  Either way, thanks for the information.

I just want my Rig.

k thx bye

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wolke
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:59:28 PM

yeah i new thread... hehe.. i like..

any news about shipping ?

giorgiotheclown

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 01:58:30 AM

next week like last week!

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:41:02 AM

I think this qualifies as the quote of the week.
BuTaJIu4eK

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:35:19 AM

I think this qualifies as the quote of the week.
+1
This core business BITMINE AG!  Cheesy
Gogreen

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:50:26 AM

So the dec batch is shipping ? Rave which batch r u in.?

Bitcoin mining Antminer s7 4.7 TH Used in Good Condition Best Offer Prices @ ebay seller order directly here https://goo.gl/uaoh1r. Bitcoin payment optional.
tranquille

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:20:59 AM

Interestingly to me you do sound very biased anyways. And you are not the only one who ordered asics before. Enough said.
Gonna call you on that one.  You don't sound like you have pre-ordered before.

List the ASIC pre-orders that you have had BEFORE Bitmine, or STFU.  I'll be calling for proof too (pics with you holding a piece of paper with your forum name in front of the miner or it didn't happen).
Oh how does one "sound" that has ordered ASICs? Please elaborate.

I have no interest in joining your great list of customers - and fwiw I´ve ordered Saturns too plus others.
What you are doing here is "dick size comparison" and of no worth at all.

So how about focussing on the real problems that exist and taking off your pink glasses?
Min€r

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:29:55 AM

Interestingly to me you do sound very biased anyways. And you are not the only one who ordered asics before. Enough said.

List the ASIC pre-orders that you have had BEFORE Bitmine, or STFU.  I'll be calling for proof too (pics with you holding a piece of paper with your forum name in front of the miner or it didn't happen).

Grin ... come on you talk in this post mostly to people who are operating bigger thinks than Antminer & a KNC.

I will not say you how many TH I or user Tranquile (yes I know exactly) is running since a lot of monthes. If not having a 5 figure monthly energy bill I would simply be quiet.
And don`t forget nobody want hear anymore some people posting untrue stuff & lies here - for example as BFL is justify bitmines action. Or are they compensating you for that lovely postings?

BTC Sticker: German | English  
BTC Promo Sticker Sets: German | English
1P7fvQGyNx2EwUD7zVfY8jvDFjfA5Sq59b
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:38:40 AM

Grin ... come on you talk in this post mostly to people who are operating bigger thinks than Antminer & a KNC.

I will not say you how many TH I or user Tranquile (yes I know exactly) is running since a lot of monthes. If not having a 5 figure monthly energy bill I would simply be quiet.
And don`t forget nobody want hear anymore some people posting untrue stuff & lies here - for example as BFL is justify bitmines action. Or are they compensating you for that lovely postings?

Ok, boys, let's not eat each other. I think it fair to say that Gioriomassa's update was disheartening, at best, but then again the scuttlebut from the few that have gotten tracking or at least communication appears that they are at least making an effort. Stupid is better than criminal. I think.

At any rate, were it me, I'd lay back a little for the rest of the week to see what they do, meanwhile contacting lawyers etc. to explore my options in case they don't make it whole.

I agree that the "extra production line in parallel " is a pretty egregious breach of contract, but I do see a positive in it after they get the units out. They ain't gonna disassemble that line, so it'll speed things up in a few days. Or should. Of course what they should have done is just stuck with the queue AND expanded their production lines.

The first few pictures certainly look like they made a nice machine, and I sincerely hope y'all get them in short order, even though all this hashpower is gonna screw me!

Ah well, the days of the small timer are probably over anyway.
Zelek Uther

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:33:23 AM

Oh how does one "sound" that has ordered ASICs? Please elaborate.

I have no interest in joining your great list of customers - and fwiw I´ve ordered Saturns too plus others.
What you are doing here is "dick size comparison" and of no worth at all.

So how about focussing on the real problems that exist and taking off your pink glasses?

Not ordered ASICs, pre-ordered ASICs.  This is how they sound: they don't act surprised when there are delays.  If you've pre-ordered ASICs before, which it seems you have, you've suffered delays before too.  And the size of the ASICs doesn't matter at all, it could have been a 5 GH/s Jalapeno - the point is that there was a delay.  Anyway, I retract my comment... it wasn't really aimed at you, but more at the general tone of people panicking in the Official Thread and spreading FUD.  I accept my comment was out of line.

Focussing on the real problems.  With you on that.  I just want my Rig.

SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:44:39 AM

Not ordered ASICs, pre-ordered ASICs.  This is how they sound: they don't act surprised when there are delays.  If you've pre-ordered ASICs before, which it seems you have, you've suffered delays before too.  And the size of the ASICs doesn't matter at all, it could have been a 5 GH/s Jalapeno - the point is that there was a delay.  Anyway, I retract my comment... it wasn't really aimed at you, but more at the general tone of people panicking in the Official Thread and spreading FUD.  I accept my comment was out of line.

There is a huge difference between ordering in the past and ordering 'now' (last September): Most firms are now ordering miner protection or customer protection programs, to compensate for the delays customers could suffer in order to lure in more punters, at an additional cost sometimes.

And all these companies like HashFast and Bitmine are now changing the interpretation and rules, thus making their protection programs useless. For example, HashFast (3 months late) still has to ship any of it's MPP units.

By the time you get your compensation, it's either out of date equipment due to the rise in difficulty or they cap the CPP at 50%, even though they are going way further over deadline.

Basically they are screwing over the customer, you.
Zelek Uther

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:47:08 AM

Quote one of my "lies" then.  I really did get my BFL gear 6 months late, a lot of other people did too (it is well documented, if you don't believe me there's a whole thread on it: BFL fucks us over again).  That isn't a justification for Bitmine's delay, and was never intended to be.  I included it because it is part of my history and experience in ASIC pre-order delays.  I think this is the third or fourth time I've said this: I'm not happy with Bitmine's delay.  And no, they didn't pay me to say that.  I'm just a customer waiting for my Rig.

Zelek Uther

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:48:29 AM

There is a huge difference between ordering in the past and ordering 'now' (last September): Most firms are now ordering miner protection or customer protection programs, to compensate for the delays customers could suffer in order to lure in more punters, at an additional cost sometimes.

And all these companies like HashFast and Bitmine are now changing the interpretation and rules, thus making their protection programs useless. For example, HashFast (3 months late) still has to ship any of it's MPP units.

By the time you get your compensation, it's either out of date equipment due to the rise in difficulty or they cap the CPP at 50%, even though they are going way further over deadline.

Yep.  That's why this pre-order junkie is hanging up the towel.  I'll only buy in-stock miners from now on.

tranquille

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:49:46 AM

Ordering ASICs == pre-Ordering ASICs; but let´s leave it at that.
 Wink

Biomech - you´re right imho.
Stupid is better than criminal - a further production line won´t hurt either in the long run; and yes network hashrate and difficulty will only max out at (large scale) profitability levels - rather sooner than later.

What happens then will have to be seen. The problem of ASIC centralization will become more and more relevant.
Zelek Uther

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:50:01 AM

Ok, boys, let's not eat each other.
Good call.  I'm out.  

I just want my Rig.

tranquille

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:00:52 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 10:50:21 AM by tranquille

Not ordered ASICs, pre-ordered ASICs.  This is how they sound: they don't act surprised when there are delays.  If you've pre-ordered ASICs before, which it seems you have, you've suffered delays before too.  And the size of the ASICs doesn't matter at all, it could have been a 5 GH/s Jalapeno - the point is that there was a delay.  Anyway, I retract my comment... it wasn't really aimed at you, but more at the general tone of people panicking in the Official Thread and spreading FUD.  I accept my comment was out of line.

KNC is the de facto leader in this game with their hashing power guarantee. Everything else is pretty much useless due to the exponential nature of difficulty increase. Big unknown is future fiat exchange rate of course.
Zelek Uther

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:04:57 AM

I'm only at 900 GH/s, so both you gentlemen have bigger rigs than me.  As I expand I may need your advice in the future, although I don't think I'll ever pull more than 10kW of power (at 2kW now).

georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 11:32:12 AM

Even this "clarification" is unclear (at least to me)

I totally agree.

Giorgiomassa proved that he himself doesn't understand his "crystal clear" CPP...

It's incredible if you think about it.

Finnminer

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:53:28 AM

I just noticed that my January 3rd week order has at some point changed to CoinCraft Desk (Shipping March 2 week). Is this a new thing? My order is #28xx. What shipping weeks do you guys with lower order numbers have?
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:28:52 PM

KNC is the de facto leader in this game with their hashing power guarantee. Everything else is pretty much useless due to the exponential nature of difficulty increase. Big unknown is future fiat exchange rate of course.

Someone hasn't been following the KNC threads... lol

You do realize you just nullified your own argument...

"exponential difficulty increase" (Historically exponential, yet slowing-down.)
"unknown future fiat exchange rate" (Historically exponential, and seemingly growing.)

At the end of the day... "What you earn now" is irrelevant to "What you will get when YOU decide what price YOU will eventually settle for".

However, having more is always better, and having more, faster, is also better.
We don't need the obvious to be pointed-out.

If you only earn 0.001 BTC with your miner, and the price ever hits $99,999,999.00/BTC, you have made a great gain. (That is roughly $99,999.99) I can earn that with my CPU, and have. Just waiting 4 years now, for it to hit my selling target.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: