Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:58:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Unofficial BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 202929 times)
xray

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:44:47 PM

so lets order our free units!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I order 32 x CoinCraft Desk  1x CoinCraft Rig ;-) free lokal swiss
Order Nr :#5368,#5369,#5372 Wink
[/quote]

you wont see that order for a long time , you just lost your investment
lossminer

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:50:23 PM

how will he lose his investment when its for free ? Cheesy
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:51:23 PM

how will he lose his investment when its for free ? Cheesy

Nothin' from nothin' is nothin'?
xray

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:56:07 PM

nothing free in life but love..
hmmm love free i take that back Tongue
psycho-pass

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:22:49 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 06:33:56 PM by psycho-pass

https://i.imgur.com/m9Eilid.png

my order :0 at last !!!

should of got the desk today but there were problems....
 this is why you dont use FedEx

sorry for messy lines im using a w700
xray

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:29:45 PM

let us all know about your taxes ?
psycho-pass

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:35:18 PM

im sure that i dont need to pay, dont make sence to pay
xray

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:39:03 PM

Your in the UK Bitmine is outside the EU
so you gotta pay tax (same as if it came from China)
some people are reporting paying 950 euro on 1TH desk
Im also concern as much as you with trying to get our ROI back
psycho-pass

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:59:43 PM

il update you and the  others if i do get taxed :/
Min€r

Activity: 359

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:12:45 PM

For the normal ordered unit(s) it would be ok if you pay tax like stated BUT I can`t imagine you have to pay for a "free" Upgrade too.
This is maybe personal luck if your custom guy will accept it as free upgrade or just want your cash.

BTC Sticker: German | English  
BTC Promo Sticker Sets: German | English
1P7fvQGyNx2EwUD7zVfY8jvDFjfA5Sq59b
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:40:33 PM

Has anyone received any equipment from Bitmine? If so, how were you advised of your shipping date and tracking number? Also, how long after being advised did you receive your equipment? What country was the shipping done to?

Looking forward to being an active member of this thread and other threads!

if you are "looking forward to being active member of this thread" then you should look backward and you would have answers for most of your questions. here is lots of informations about already shipped miners and links to other threads where you can get additional informations about how and to where they were shipped.

about your order: you are at this time not even in CPP, so i think if that really is what they said to you, then multiplicate everything with 3 and hope that then they can really ship it in 15 days.

your queue #260 ist the number of rigs which will be shipped out before your rig, so be sure that if they start production in 15 days and are producing 10-30 miners per day (even if they are saying they will produce 50 per day)you will get your rig earliest in 25 days, but it can take easily 45 days or more. Bitmine said already weeks ago that production of rigs will start "end of this week"(TM). i am sure they will not be able to start with rig production so fast. be happy, you will get full CPP until you will get your miner.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

From what they told me the Queue number is not how many machines are ahead of you, but how many orders (including orders with multiple machines)

As for the CPP. My shipping date would have been Feb 28th, add the 15 days until production go live from today and add another 10 days until they reach my order, I would fall on March 29th which would put me at 31 days.

And I have been reading through the forum to catch up, lots of noise, not to much substance/details except for a few individuals. Hence why I asked those questions  Smiley
You should have a queue number per machine ordered. If you've got 4 Rigs you should have 4 queue numbers in sequential order. See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=364155.0

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
Gaglam

Activity: 390

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:55:53 PM

Could you tell us your queue number if you have it?
Would be great. Smiley

my order :0 at last !!!

should of got the desk today but there were problems....
 this is why you dont use FedEx

sorry for messy lines im using a w700
Gator-hex

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:15:32 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 08:54:29 PM by Gator-hex

Yeah, i was calling too today. The "I got the power" Snap song is just too funny. In real they dont know, when they will be ready with a working Rig.

Whats Bitcoin Ultra???

that is bit coin ultra: http://www.bitcoinultra.co.uk/specifications.html

Yes, i was seeing it in the last days somewhere. Crazy guys, could be a success as KNC. Just appearing and making a sensation.

Is this now the UK company (like stated) from the Chinese who stole the 1st batch chips or is it an official client of bitmine?

The first batch of chips are dogs, 0.9GH/W, best I get with my A1-Technobit's, the Chinese A1's are like 1.1GH/W (22% difference) so if they stole anything it must have been a 2nd batch! (Or maybe Bitmine did a deal on IP to get the chips re-made for free?) Whatever happened you now have A1 based 1TH/880W Dragon Miners for 19999 Yuan = $3255 http://www.lketc.com/goods/show-197.aspx to compete with!

psycho-pass

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:22:41 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 08:34:35 PM by psycho-pass

Could you tell us your queue number if you have it?
Would be great. Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=364155.0
:0
LawyerMD

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:55:59 PM

Has anyone received any equipment from Bitmine? If so, how were you advised of your shipping date and tracking number? Also, how long after being advised did you receive your equipment? What country was the shipping done to?

if you are "looking forward to being active member of this thread" then you should look backward and you would have answers for most of your questions. here is lots of informations about already shipped miners and links to other threads where you can get additional informations about how and to where they were shipped.

about your order: you are at this time not even in CPP, so i think if that really is what they said to you, then multiplicate everything with 3 and hope that then they can really ship it in 15 days.

your queue #260 ist the number of rigs which will be shipped out before your rig, so be sure that if they start production in 15 days and are producing 10-30 miners per day (even if they are saying they will produce 50 per day)you will get your rig earliest in 25 days, but it can take easily 45 days or more. Bitmine said already weeks ago that production of rigs will start "end of this week"(TM). i am sure they will not be able to start with rig production so fast. be happy, you will get full CPP until you will get your miner.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

From what they told me the Queue number is not how many machines are ahead of you, but how many orders (including orders with multiple machines)

As for the CPP. My shipping date would have been Feb 28th, add the 15 days until production go live from today and add another 10 days until they reach my order, I would fall on March 29th which would put me at 31 days.

And I have been reading through the forum to catch up, lots of noise, not to much substance/details except for a few individuals. Hence why I asked those questions  Smiley
You should have a queue number per machine ordered. If you've got 4 Rigs you should have 4 queue numbers in sequential order. See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=364155.0

I have 4 Rigs in 1 order.... and they have only given me 1 queue number. Are you 100% positive its how it works, because I've been on the phone with them 3 times in the past 10days and they never mentioned having 4 different queue numbers? Unless the queue number they gave me is the 1st of the 4?
RetroGamer

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:00:22 PM

RetroGamer, have you received a shipping date yet?  Or better yet, received your units?

Unfortunately, I'll still put off by bitmine read for yourself

Am 03.03.2014 17:20, schrieb Christian Anselmi:
> Dear Mr x
>
>
> I received your fax,
>
> We are preparing your units in these days, from our calculation your total amount with compensation is 17.1 Ths
>
>
> You had bought 11.4 th/s with december delivery so you are eligible by 50% of compensation on all of them, for a total of 17.1 The
>
> This equals in 18 CoinCraft Desk miner, (17 full + 1 with 200 Ghs)
>
>
> How you want proceed ? You want local pickup them with a track or we will ship 3-6 units daily ?
>
>
> Best regards

Hello Christian
when I pick up the Miner I will still need to pay something?
I hope not because I have no more money
lg  x

Am 04.03.2014 11:35, schrieb Christian Anselmi:
> Hi x,
>
> Yes this is a problem, we need the 8% Swiss VAT if you pickup here,
> You can recover it if you export the equipment to your country.
>
> No problem for a Saturday pickup, I will come to the office for this.
>
> Let me know what you want to do
>
> Best regards

to here everything looked good but then ..........

Hi x,

I will check exactly the 8% amount and let you know asap,
You will start the trip Friday evening ? I will let you know 1 day before if we had enough production in this week (we have PSU/ATX shortage right now)

@Antonio, can you please make the VAT calculation for Mr x ?

what do you say?

Br.

Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:03:17 PM

UPS just dropped off 2 big heavy boxes from BitMine AG.  They're a bit wet on the outside.  I hope they're dry inside.  Now I have to be patient until my workday ends to get them home and start mining.

I had order #172x, a conversion from an Avalon order, placed and paid in BTC on 16-September-2013.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
mo_mo

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:16:45 PM

RetroGamer, have you received a shipping date yet?  Or better yet, received your units?

> Dear Mr x
>
>
> I received your fax,
>
> We are preparing your units in these days, from our calculation your total amount with compensation is 17.1 Ths
>
>
> You had bought 11.4 th/s with december delivery so you are eligible by 50% of compensation on all of them, for a total of 17.1 The
>
>
>
> How you want proceed ? You want local pickup them with a track or we will ship 3-6 units daily ?
>
>
> Best regards

Hello Christian
lg  x

> Hi x,
>
>
>
>
> Best regards

Hi x,

You will start the trip Friday evening ? I will let you know 1 day before if we had enough production in this week (we have PSU/ATX shortage right now)

what do you say?

Br.

did you order any RIGS? I order a rig and I am one of the avalon clone customers , are they compensating more than 50%, cause it's going to be over the 50% by the time I get my RIG.
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:28:58 PM

And I have been reading through the forum to catch up, lots of noise, not to much substance/details except for a few individuals. Hence why I asked those questions  Smiley

I have 4 Rigs in 1 order.... and they have only given me 1 queue number. Are you 100% positive its how it works, because I've been on the phone with them 3 times in the past 10days and they never mentioned having 4 different queue numbers? Unless the queue number they gave me is the 1st of the 4?
Bitmine obviously know more than me, but to date they have been issuing queue numbers per machine.  I suspect the queue number you have is for your first Rig, and the other three Rigs will be the next 3 numbers.  Check out RetroGamer's queue numbers (all from the one order) for example on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=364155.0

Anyway, one queue number is enough to gauge where you are at.  If you don't mind me adding your details to the "Bitmine list of orders - December 2013 delivery (batch 1)" thread... would you mind disclosing your payment date?  I'm a little confused at your low queue number at the moment, based on queue number 260 I'd put you in Batch 1.

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
mo_mo

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:53:59 PM

> Dear Mr x
>
>
> I received your fax,
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Best regards

Hello Christian
lg  x

> Hi x,
>
>
>
>
> Best regards

Hi x,

what do you say?

Br.

did you order any RIGS? I order a rig and I am one of the avalon clone customers , are they compensating more than 50%, cause it's going to be over the 50% by the time I get my RIG.
maybe retrogamer has no rigs anyone else from the avalon clone customer ordered a rig?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: