Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:24:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Unofficial BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 202929 times)
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:05:37 AM

User «gmaxwell» behauptet, Miner-Firmen seien nichts als «Hardware-Scharlatane».

_the_ gmaxwell? Really?

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1ze69c/core_developer_gmaxwell_speaks_out_against/
tranquille

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:37:36 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 08:47:48 AM by tranquille

@georgem, @giorgiotheclown, @min€r, @tranquille: you are pretty much the only users here out of our 1500+ customers worldwide that are so much disappointed, why don't you very simply ask for a refund now that you have the opportunity to do so? So far we received just a handful of refund requests and I'm betting yours are not among them.

Giorgio - this is only the reality you WOULD LIKE TO BELIEVE but it´s not the truth. We are only some of the early customers speaking up. There are many more who just prefer to keep quiet or don´t care that much because they maybe accepted the face that they are not going to be profitable anymore. As long as you´re silent and don´t even address the charges against you - STFU.

Why don´t you open up the official bitmine thread again and post your pseudo propaganda there?
Start answering questions and start giving customers the communication they deserve - you fraud.

You scammed early customers and you know it very well. Now you´re playing the nice game.

Comment about illegal preference of petamine - comment about the chinese factory and the "fake" CoinCraft Asics out there respectively the "delays" of batch 1. Comment about the changed customer protection plan as well as the non achieved performance (turbo mode) of your miners that you are ignoring. Comment about the upgrade cap.

Why would I accept a refund when I should get 70-80% upgrades by now? I am not saying that you are not able to deliver - I am saying that you are misleading everyone by not delivering in time (by far) and by you preferring petamine because they paid for your Ferrari (or god knows what you were using the money for) - very well knowing that all other customers will be massively delayed.

What should your argument proof now that you are offering refund?? - you scammed all the first customers and cannot be trusted ever again.

Do you even remember the crap you were telling everyone back when we waited months for Avalon clones?  I bet not.

"..Bitmine will be the single best hardware mining company, we are going to deliver in time because we have delivered and we are a Swiss quality company, we have the CPP in place because we are so certain to deliver in time, ..."

just read through your own FAQs (
http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=27 ):

Q: But there are more promising/performing devices out there for preorder…

A: … yes, but announcing them is one thing, shipping them in a working condition is another. Most of the competing vendors have no previous history of delivering miners, just good words and attractive marketing strategies.

Of course - this is plain bullshit - like all what´s coming from your part. You are 3,5 months late - this is roughly double the time for early customers and you wiped out everyone´s profits. You stole at least 1 month from early customers by preferring petamine - and you will of course get sued for that.

You can´t and don´t want to accept the facts - you are behaving like a lying politician or manager who can´t differentiate right from wrong anymore because he is the cause - unfortunately this is how human nature works sometimes - 100% irrationality when realizing that one himself is responsible for a mess but not wanting to face it.

jeycreative

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 08:38:31 AM

@georgem, @giorgiotheclown, @min€r, @tranquille: you are pretty much the only users here out of our 1500+ customers worldwide that are so much disappointed, why don't you very simply ask for a refund now that you have the opportunity to do so? So far we received just a handful of refund requests and I'm betting yours are not among them.

I'll be surprised if you have one satisfied customer wanting to recommend your service.

If you don't have a lot of refund, it might be because a class action is getting closer each day you keep this mess unsorted.

Your lack of communication is more than troubling and i don't know what you are doing in this forum Giorgio ?
Respect your engagements, if you promess a product, deliver it in time... if you close an official topic, shut up until you are ready to make official statements. People don't care about your opinions Giorgio.

WE WANT TRANSPARENCY !! NOW !!

Mails not being answered, delivery date changed behind my back, no informations about the situation and it's probable evolution... I AM NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR SERVICE.

If we don't have any official news on bitmine.ch, i propose to create an official group for putting your infos together.
Got a bunch of lawyers friends and judge who will be very happy to take care of our problems.
phenomens

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:42:24 AM

@giorgiomassa : Hello, i'd like to get some news about my order, just to know when i'll get it Wink

I've made 2 orders #3984 and #4043 paid on 5 and 6 December.

Thanks for your answer !
tranquille

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:45:21 AM

I'll be surprised if you have one satisfied customer wanting to recommend your service.

If you don't have a lot of refund, it might be because a class action is getting closer each day you keep this mess unsorted.

Your lack of communication is more than troubling and i don't know what you are doing in this forum Giorgio ?
Respect your engagements, if you promess a product, deliver it in time... if you close an official topic, shut up until you are ready to make official statements. People don't care about your opinions Giorgio.

WE WANT TRANSPARENCY !! NOW !!

Mails not being answered, delivery date changed behind my back, no informations about the situation and it's probable evolution... I AM NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR SERVICE.

If we don't have any official news on bitmine.ch, i propose to create an official group for putting your infos together.
Got a bunch of lawyers friends and judge who will be very happy to take care of our problems.
Exactly that - this is the more like the real situation most of your customers are facing today - respectively how everyone is feeling.

And yes - we are working on a class action lawsuit as we cannot expect any recoupments by bitmine.

They are violating consumer laws in various ways - besides lying and betraying.
monsters4r

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:49:07 AM

Giorgio, you can add my name in the customer disappointed group.

Now is 3 weeks that I hear "your order will be ready the next week"  Angry

--- APOM - Anti Pre-Order Movement ---
spiccioli
Legendary

Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003

nec sine labore

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:58:52 AM

Giorgio, you can add my name in the customer disappointed group.

Waiting for two rigs, with a colocation site waiting for them as well Sad

But most of all, the fact you were just reselling chips from Innosilicon is what, in the end, will destroy our possibility to break even.

This fact was never mentioned (or if it was it was in some fine print) so we could not anticipate that Innosilicon would flood the market with THEIR chips and that there were going to be petahashes upon petahashes of units coming online before/together with ours and so much cheaper!

spiccioli

giorgiomassa

Activity: 222

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:05:35 AM

I wonder how that can be? You don't reply to my emails. You don't reply to the fax I sent. You pretend the problem goes away if you ignore it.
Exactly because everybody is acting like you, we have now about 300 daily e-mails and hundreds of phone calls to reply and this is affecting overall response times.

We don't know when we'll get equipment
When the status of your order will change to "completed".

We don't know how much equipment we'll get
We don't too, because that is calculated the day when we ship out the unit, what is the point of giving you one estimation today and having that changed again when it will get shipped?

What's the deal with changing the rules on the CPP months after we paid?
AFAIK the CPP is still the same.

Can you clearly state if you ordered and paid a 2 TH Coincraft Rig in September, when are you going to ship it out and how much CPP will be added to it to compensate for the huge delays, far more delays than the Coincraft Desk orders?
Again, NO we can't. I can give you an INDICATION, but the real and effective compensation WILL BE CALCULATED ON THE DAY THAT THE UNIT LEAVES OUR WAREHOUSE.
Thracian

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:09:34 AM

We're not disappointed!

It's just that,
instead of buying this ELECTRIC FAN HEATER http://www.airnaturel.co.uk/fan-heater-anna-little-black.html

we bought another one, costing about 50 times that much
and doing the same job (plus supporting the bitcoin network a little little bit)!

We're having fun!  Tongue

Smiley
Biterfly

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:16:07 AM

@Girogio- My 71 days over my due to ship date is approaching (First week of April). I have searched your site and have not found the process for refund. Some where i read that your office will supply the refund form that we will have to fill out. Kindly direct me to where i can find the step by step process to claim a refund.

Q. Either i would like my equipment on the 71st day or a refund. So when can i fill out the form so on the 71st day either your office will ship out the equipment or the refund. Kindly guide me through this . And hope all works out well at your end regardless.
jefe541

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:20:19 AM

Bitcoin,swiss startup through the storm <<ghost delivery>>, in today newspaper
I can't read the full article, can you explain giorgio?

giorgiomassa

Activity: 222

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:23:14 AM

It's the italian version of the already well known german version of the article.
jefe541

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:24:33 AM

It's the italian version of the already well known german version of the article.

Ok  Wink

phenomens

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:26:22 AM

@giorgiomassa : Could you just tell me if i'm near or far from the shipment of my order ! Does you have many order to ship before mien or not ? Thanks for your answer !
tranquille

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:31:58 AM

SO YOU STILL DO THINK that we are the only ones being massively pissed - when within minutes of posting several other complaints are coming in?

Wake up Giorgio you messed it up and it´s time for a huge apology plus the upgrades we deserve plus the lost revenue (due to petamine fraud) you owe us or you will be toast.

There´s no way out.
tranquille

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:34:38 AM

We're not disappointed!

It's just that,
instead of buying this ELECTRIC FAN HEATER http://www.airnaturel.co.uk/fan-heater-anna-little-black.html

we bought another one, costing about 50 times that much
and doing the same job (plus supporting the bitcoin network a little little bit)!

We're having fun!  Tongue

Smiley

+1
omg - that was a great comparison!

tranquille

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:38:55 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 09:50:51 AM by tranquille

I wonder how that can be? You don't reply to my emails. You don't reply to the fax I sent. You pretend the problem goes away if you ignore it.
Exactly because everybody is acting like you, we have now about 300 daily e-mails and hundreds of phone calls to reply and this is affecting overall response times.

We don't know when we'll get equipment
When the status of your order will change to "completed".

We don't know how much equipment we'll get
We don't too, because that is calculated the day when we ship out the unit, what is the point of giving you one estimation today and having that changed again when it will get shipped?

What's the deal with changing the rules on the CPP months after we paid?
AFAIK the CPP is still the same.

Can you clearly state if you ordered and paid a 2 TH Coincraft Rig in September, when are you going to ship it out and how much CPP will be added to it to compensate for the huge delays, far more delays than the Coincraft Desk orders?
Again, NO we can't. I can give you an INDICATION, but the real and effective compensation WILL BE CALCULATED ON THE DAY THAT THE UNIT LEAVES OUR WAREHOUSE.

AFAIK - seriously?

You are the CEO right? - and you think that the CPP wasn´t changed.
But it could very well be that the CPP was indeed changed - no?!?
Honestly I don´t believe the amount of FUBAR that is going on here.

Also please comment to what Spiccioli mentioned - this does indeed sound very "interesting".
tranquille

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:42:39 AM

This fact was never mentioned (or if it was it was in some fine print) so we could not anticipate that Innosilicon would flood the market with THEIR chips and that there were going to be petahashes upon petahashes of units coming online before/together with ours and so much cheaper!

This was never ever meant to happen and it's exactly the reason why we're currently in dispute for that. How do you think that we feel in seeing our OWN HARD WORK being sold by third parties? We are working on the next generation and rest assured that this kind of shit will not happen again. EVER.

You are working on the next generation?

It´s the proven Avalon business model - right. Ignore the one batch of customers that got scammed and focus on th e next one to scam them.

How about you go and fix the current mess first BEFORE focusing on anything else?!

WE´ve heard the "rest assured" before - you were lying all along and still continue to do so.

FUBAR as I said before
lossminer

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:46:29 AM

the SECO (State Secretariat for Economic Affairs SECO) has a nice online complaint form for unfair business practices.

The SECO states that they can/will sue companies especially in the following cases:

"Das Ansehen der Schweiz im Ausland bedroht oder verletzt ist und die in ihren wirtschaftlichen Interessen betroffenen Personen im Ausland ansässig sind; oder

Die Interessen mehrerer Personen oder einer Gruppe von Angehörigen einer Branche oder andere Kollektivinteressen bedroht oder verletzt sind."

Rough translate: The image of Switzerland is at stake and the damaged parties are outside of Switzerland. The interests of several people or a group of people with collective interest are at risk or harmed.

http://www.seco.admin.ch/themen/00645/00653/04883/index.html?lang=de

http://www.seco.admin.ch/themen/00645/00653/05288/index.html?lang=de

I would propose that someone, who has more time than me, could summarize and document the case in good detail in German language and then everyone affected can submit it. This could be a very cost effective (free:D) way to get an official investigation going and maybe some more free PR for Bitmine AG.
lossminer

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:58:52 AM

From the legal text: in German only. I just picked some interesting ones from the list.

Bundesgesetz
gegen den unlauteren Wettbewerb
(UWG)

"Art. 3 Unlautere Werbe- und Verkaufsmethoden und anderes widerrechtliches Verhalten

1 Unlauter handelt insbesondere, wer:

b1 über sich, seine Firma, seine Geschäftsbezeichnung, seine Waren, Werke oder Leistungen, deren Preise, die vorrätige Menge, die Art der Verkaufsveranstaltung oder über seine Geschäftsverhältnisse unrichtige oder irreführende Angaben macht oder in entsprechender Weise Dritte im Wettbewerb begünstigt;

i die Beschaffenheit, die Menge, den Verwendungszweck, den Nutzen oder die Gefährlichkeit von Waren, Werken oder Leistungen verschleiert und dadurch den Kunden täuscht;

m4 im Rahmen einer geschäftlichen Tätigkeit einen Konsumkreditvertrag oder einen Vorauszahlungskauf anbietet oder abschliesst und dabei Vertragsformulare verwendet, die unvollständige oder unrichtige Angaben über den Gegenstand des Vertrags, den Preis, die Zahlungsbedingungen, die Vertragsdauer, das Widerrufs- oder Kündigungsrecht des Kunden oder über sein Recht zu vorzeitiger Bezahlung der Restschuld enthalten;

s10 Waren, Werke oder Leistungen im elektronischen Geschäftsverkehr anbietet und es dabei unterlässt:

die Bestellung des Kunden unverzüglich auf elektronischem Wege zu bestätigen;"

I read here a bouquet full of choices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: