Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:20:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Unofficial BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 202929 times)
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:02:04 AM

We don't know how much equipment we'll get
We don't too, because that is calculated the day when we ship out the unit, what is the point of giving you one estimation today and having that changed again when it will get shipped?

What's the deal with changing the rules on the CPP months after we paid?
AFAIK the CPP is still the same.

Can you clearly state if you ordered and paid a 2 TH Coincraft Rig in September, when are you going to ship it out and how much CPP will be added to it to compensate for the huge delays, far more delays than the Coincraft Desk orders?
Again, NO we can't. I can give you an INDICATION, but the real and effective compensation WILL BE CALCULATED ON THE DAY THAT THE UNIT LEAVES OUR WAREHOUSE.

So if you have not modified the CPP, you are not capping the compensation equipment at max 50% of the initial order?

That is where my questions above are referring to!

You are honestly going to add 10% for each week you are late?

Why not start shipping 1 TH Coincraft Rigs using the same parts you obviously have for Coincraft Desks? I'll gladly take 2 units of 1 TH now instead of having to wait for a 2 TH machine next month. And it will save you in CPP obligations
tranquille

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:10:56 AM

the SECO (State Secretariat for Economic Affairs SECO) has a nice online complaint form for unfair business practices.

The SECO states that they can/will sue companies especially in the following cases:

"Das Ansehen der Schweiz im Ausland bedroht oder verletzt ist und die in ihren wirtschaftlichen Interessen betroffenen Personen im Ausland ansässig sind; oder

Die Interessen mehrerer Personen oder einer Gruppe von Angehörigen einer Branche oder andere Kollektivinteressen bedroht oder verletzt sind."

Rough translate: The image of Switzerland is at stake and the damaged parties are outside of Switzerland. The interests of several people or a group of people with collective interest are at risk or harmed.

http://www.seco.admin.ch/themen/00645/00653/04883/index.html?lang=de

http://www.seco.admin.ch/themen/00645/00653/05288/index.html?lang=de

I would propose that someone, who has more time than me, could summarize and document the case in good detail in German language and then everyone affected can submit it. This could be a very cost effective (free:D) way to get an official investigation going and maybe some more free PR for Bitmine AG.
Excellent finding lossminer - thanks.

Let´s group arround that:

For everyone interested in contributing (translation, documentation, etc.) and/or joining a class action lawsuit (respectively a similar model in Swiss law) and claiming lost revenue (petamine, negligent delays), lost upgrade-%, changed ToS/CPP, adverse bitcoin exchange rates, etc.

Please pm me if interested or write to bitminescam@gmail.com and I will grant access to a google doc where we can gather all open claims.
monsters4r

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:16:47 AM

I wonder how that can be? You don't reply to my emails. You don't reply to the fax I sent. You pretend the problem goes away if you ignore it.
Exactly because everybody is acting like you, we have now about 300 daily e-mails and hundreds of phone calls to reply and this is affecting overall response times.

The hundreds mails you receive everyday is the result of your mistakes and not the reason of the delay.

And due to the fact that the time is the most important factor in bitcoin world every day of delay the mails you receive will increase.

I've trusted your company because is located in Switzerland , near my home , to help and make business with a local company, but day after day your company make business in the same manner of BLF.

Before begin the developing of the next gen products (that your company make with our  money) is most honest empty the queue.

--- APOM - Anti Pre-Order Movement ---
Min€r

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:25:11 AM

I wonder how that can be? You don't reply to my emails. You don't reply to the fax I sent. You pretend the problem goes away if you ignore it.
Exactly because everybody is acting like you, we have now about 300 daily e-mails and hundreds of phone calls to reply and this is affecting overall response times.

More often I get the feelings that you are really as stupid as I never wanted to imagine - calculate every single mail on your incompetence & the fact that YOU produce that shit by yourself. You idiot believe it will get better when rip off people for nearly a year now, closing old thread, sell till now with false Hashrates, sell chips like hell, scam people & spray bullshit everywhere you come up sometime after collecting the cash?

We don't know when we'll get equipment
When the status of your order will change to "completed".

Don`t wonder why people hate you till the end of your life - fraud & again officially pure take the piss out of your clients into their faces.

We don't know how much equipment we'll get
We don't too, because that is calculated the day when we ship out the unit, what is the point of giving you one estimation today and having that changed again when it will get shipped?

Of course because you have to ship to Petahash our miners from our cash & still lie to your clients face. Your complete business is finally a mess and if I would be Zefir as stockholder I would take legal actions against you to kick you out. In my opinion your management in person smashed the value of his investment plus should be enough to destroy your shares on court... should be seen as pure fraud on him too.

What's the deal with changing the rules on the CPP months after we paid?
AFAIK the CPP is still the same.

You still think it`s a game? For this stupid post now you should be beaten!
That shit alone is AFAIK not correct you bastard... you will be so lost in court - nobody had this TOS when you was selling. You changed it massiv if I can rewoke your dead stupid brain.

Can you clearly state if you ordered and paid a 2 TH Coincraft Rig in September, when are you going to ship it out and how much CPP will be added to it to compensate for the huge delays, far more delays than the Coincraft Desk orders?
Again, NO we can't. I can give you an INDICATION, but the real and effective compensation WILL BE CALCULATED ON THE DAY THAT THE UNIT LEAVES OUR WAREHOUSE.

Are you stupid? This guys would get with normal calculations 60-100% (even more I think) & you changed that afterwards to max. 50%. No indication on delievery of a hardware what was sold a year ago and was ilegal changed into new coincraft ones . Why ilegal??? ...as you are not allowed to take any loos on clients & have to refund 100% on not delievered goods - finally you forced people take your shit product!

By closing the original thread we finally made your support too here - but by the way...

Go to hell you fucking scammer... or leave into politics (if you are even not there).

BTC Sticker: German | English  
BTC Promo Sticker Sets: German | English
1P7fvQGyNx2EwUD7zVfY8jvDFjfA5Sq59b
Daveb0

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:45:58 AM

The hundreds mails you receive everyday is the result of your mistakes and not the reason of the delay.

+1

We don't know when we'll get equipment
When the status of your order will change to "completed".

obviously we'd like to know it beforhand and not just on the day it is completed since
[...] a colocation site waiting for them [...]

even if the actual delivery date deviates one or two days, this would be ok. But you must have a plan on when which order will be ready, or haven't you?

Schinder75

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:57:19 AM

Having ordered a coindesk in december, I'm completly confused reading this thread.

- Is the turbomode working permanent and what hashrate increase can I expect? Maybe some lucky customer got the desk already delivered and can make a statement to this?
- When did bitmine change (or not change) the CPP?
- Is it true, that bitmine delivers PTMine currently ignoring the order queue? When has PTMine ordered?

It's the first time for my to have a machine ordered. I read lot of in countless threads, reading about desasters with BFL, Hashfast and all the other companies.
I choosed Bitmine to order from, because of a european company, they promised in time delivery, they promised a turbo mode (up to 50%) and so on.
giorgiomassa

Activity: 222

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:00:33 AM

Why not start shipping 1 TH Coincraft Rigs using the same parts you obviously have for Coincraft Desks? I'll gladly take 2 units of 1 TH now instead of having to wait for a 2 TH machine next month. And it will save you in CPP obligations

Sure, we did that for other customers that had requests like yours too, please send an e-mail to info@bitmine.ch with your order number and stating that you want to convert the order to two desks and they'll take care of that.
segaklon

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:02:00 AM

@giorgiomassa , Hi, can you give me a date for my delivery, your customer care system does not respond to my emails.
I placed my order with purchase 298x number, and pay on 26 November, I think it's time to inform me of something.

thanks
monsters4r

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:03:56 AM

"Q: Can you hold up with the promised delivery terms? Or will it be like with BFL with 1+ years of continuous delays?

A: Our top priority is accurate project planning in order to be able to fully respect our delivery terms without added details. We understand that continuously shifting delivery terms is very annoying to our customers and as such we plan most details before going into production. We are so confident that we will respect the delivery terms that on all of our Coincraft-based products you are protected by our Customer Protection Plan."

Reading this today is hilarious.

For my Jalapeño I have waited about 5-6 months. This is pretty much the time people is waiting from Bitmine what he paid.

And what is most hilarious is that BLF was most clear with delivery progress.

--- APOM - Anti Pre-Order Movement ---
Min€r

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:24:01 AM

Grin - anybody in here is owning the domain: http://www.2weeks.com ??

hahaha

Wolke
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:27:14 AM

hahaha

ROFL.... 

but this story (bitmine) is very sad...

jeycreative

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 11:34:27 AM

Excellent idea, let's regroup.

I live in Switzerland and will transmit these infos to my lawyers. enough is enough.

I've made this form to collect a list of unpleased customers.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uyeWpvncTZwI7QDW2hTwLoOXhWMmHBOr9N0gzgZycbs/viewform

Feel free to use it and ask for it if you need this list for later legal action.
tranquille

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:38:39 AM

Sure, we did that for other customers that had requests like yours too, please send an e-mail to info@bitmine.ch with your order number and stating that you want to convert the order to two desks and they'll take care of that.

See?? You DID NOT COMMUNICATE THAT OPTION IN ANY PUBLIC WAY. To hell with your single customer care - this is hilarious anyway.

A few public statements would have saved you from the 300 daily mails you keep mentioning - which btw - no one believes you any way.

If you don´t clean up this mess - and pay to your customers what they deserve you are going to end up before court. Your stubborn and ignorant behavior is what failed this project. NOTHING ELSE.
Min€r

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:38:46 AM

hahaha

ROFL.... 

but this story (bitmine) is very sad...

Yes it is - there are a lot of people here now have more posts on their throw-away accounts than Giorgio`s newbie original profile. Plus all the wasted money & BTC... it`s a shame.

Min€r

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:39:44 AM

See?? You DID NOT COMMUNICATE THAT OPTION IN ANY PUBLIC WAY. To hell with your single customer care - this is hilarious anyway.

A few public statements would have saved you from the 300 daily mails you keep mentioning - which btw - no one believes you any way.

If you don´t clean up this mess - and pay to your customers what they deserve you are going to end up before court. Your stubborn and ignorant behavior is what failed this project. NOTHING ELSE.

+1

phenomens

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:41:40 AM

I am not unpleased because i can wait because i know delays appends sometimes. But i'd like to know when i will be supposed to get my miners.

What will append to customers like me willing to wait a bit more if you do some law action Huh? i just want to get my miner...
jeycreative

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 11:48:30 AM

I am not unpleased because i can wait because i know delays appends sometimes. But i'd like to know when i will be supposed to get my miners.

What will append to customers like me willing to wait a bit more if you do some law action Huh? i just want to get my miner...

Aren't you aware that timing is precisely the key factor about this product ?

But if you like to waste energy to generate nothing more than heat, I'll gladly resell my units to you in 3 months.
I'll even give you a 20% reduction on the original price...
phenomens

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:52:24 AM

I know time is the key but i am willing to wait one or two weeks after the announced delivery date.... that's what i mean.

I'm not willing to wait 3 month.... I am not stupid...  Angry
jeycreative

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 11:56:25 AM

I know time is the key but i am willing to wait one or two weeks after the announced delivery date.... that's what i mean.

I'm not willing to wait 3 month.... I am not stupid...  Angry

Sure one or two weeks aren't such a pain.
But as i read this story it might well be in months we have to calculate...

SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:07:41 PM

OK great, I've sent the email with my order details and request. I've even sent you a signed fax to make it official.

If you ship this out by early next week, the CPP states that due to 10 weeks over time you should send me not 4 TH/s but 8 TH/s worth of Coincraft Desk systems?

I wish the communication would have been more clear in the past, I have queue position 11 due to my early order and payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: