Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:35:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum!  (Read 48334 times)
johnwoodworth598

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:21:03 PM

This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
It is unlikely that it will rise above ethereum and bitcoin, since this new cryptocurrency has not been studied.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:21:13 PM

ETH has a huge team and support, so I don’t think that someone will be able to get around it soon, despite the general trend, it has grown and has already shown x2.
Anyway, cardano is still far below ethereum which seems unlikely to destroy ethereum easily, we know the story of the previous XRP which continued to compete with ether and some would say it would overtake bitcoin, but we can see that ether has recovered and is back in position 2nd, so I'm sure the cardano's distance will still not be able to destroy ether even though all efforts have been implemented.
Yeah i have seen such equation 6 month ago and many people comment XRP will so..so..but ether still now on the second position. so i totally agree with you.
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:22:11 PM

I do not think that there are real competitors of Ethereum at this time. This coin was too oversold for quite a long period of time, but right now Ethereum has great times, a hardfork is coming and a major blockchain update.

karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:28:55 PM

Good article. I think it's quite possible. But do not forget that ETH also prepares some surprises.
batkaMahno

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:30:27 PM

I like Cardano. But I think that Ether is much stronger than this project. It seems to me that now is a good time to invest in ETH

testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:33:35 PM

This is really a big but impossible dream. Nothing to say, cardano is an interesting project but there is no competition, at least for some years. Time will tell us.
centhiniz

Activity: 292

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:41:02 PM

It cannot be ascertained yet, as I know, the development of the ADA is not so striking here. Meanwhile, ETH is a coin that has a strong defense in its existence in crypto. It is difficult for other altcoins to destroy the ETH which has very clearly had such a large community and also its platform that is highly encouraged by the crypto industry.
ethereum does have a lot of great people in it, they will continue to ensure ethereum to stay alive and have good prices, and that makes it difficult to beat by other coins including cardano, except with bitcoin because as we know that bitcoin has something more than ethereum which makes it stronger and invincible

apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:32:31 PM

I don't think that's going to happen for the next couple of years. Cardano is a good project, but it is not the only competitor of Ethereum. Besides Ethereum is also not standing still.

Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:51:50 PM

ETH has a huge team and support, so I don’t think that someone will be able to get around it soon, despite the general trend, it has grown and has already shown x2.
I agree in this market Ethereum looks very much in comparison with its competitors , I think ada will not be able to replace Ethereum!

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:57:19 PM

Cardano is a good project, but now Cardano cannot compete with Ethereum, to destroy ethereum it seems very difficult for Cardano,
ethereum has a good project and a strong team, as when its position was taken by XRP, ethereum bounced back and restored position
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:22:41 PM

ETH is the most trusted and used platform with high improvement potential. I do not think that ADA can destroy ETH in the near future. Especially this year when ETH will renew it`s performances.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:09:07 PM

It cannot be ascertained yet, as I know, the development of the ADA is not so striking here. Meanwhile, ETH is a coin that has a strong defense in its existence in crypto. It is difficult for other altcoins to destroy the ETH which has very clearly had such a large community and also its platform that is highly encouraged by the crypto industry.

Exactly. AFAIK, ADA is just "vaporware" since it doesn't have any of the promised features that was proposed from the dev team yet. A year after launch, and ADA is still just a mere cryptocurrency without smart contracts. In that sense, it can never destroy Ethereum since it doesn't have a working product. However, the perception would change once ADA starts implementing smart contracts for the world to use. Given that ADA will make use of a PoS consensus algorithm, it will prove to be extremely effective in processing transactions at high speeds while maintaining low costs. Best of all, it will be using a highly secure programming language for dApp development, which could be a better alternative than ETH's Solidity programming language.

On the other hand, Ethereum will make use of a PoS consensus algorithm too, but it will take some time before it fully upgrades the blockchain. Other alternatives like NEO and EOS, have already taken the lead in massive TPS and extremely low costs (in EOS there are no fees). However, Ethereum is still the leader because many people trust in it as a decentralized application platform, and many startups are using it to launch ICOs. Which means, that it'll be nearly impossible for ADA or any other alternative to destroy Ethereum in its entirety.

Nonetheless, crypto land holds many exciting things which promise to transform our society in many ways that were never thought possible. Perhaps, ADA and ETH can work together towards making the blockchain industry a better place for business/commercial applications. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:26:51 PM

Let's see who will soon destroy the update on the network. So we will see how its network will be improved and whether cardano will be able to compete.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:00:00 PM

Cardono has a huge advantage that the ETH project today does not have, but today the ADA project does not have anything that could counteract the ETH. The technical documentation today describes a lot, but so far the goal is far.
Bangjull

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:08:40 PM

This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
Cardano will surpass Ethereum? for me it's impossible! just cardano is currently far from the Top 3 CMC position. everyone is sure more will choose Ethereum as the best altcoin than cardano
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:10:40 PM

I think it's impossible. cardano is still too early to compete with ethereum. it's difficult to make ethereum users switch to the Cardano Platform. even when ethereum fell yesterday. Cardano is not able to make ethereum users switch to their platform

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:36:26 PM

Cardano is still in its very beginnings. Even after being launched nearly 2 years ago, it still lacks smart contract functionality. The development process for ADA has been somewhat slow, in contrast to Ethereum. For this very reason, Cardano may never overcome or destroy Ethereum in the future. However, if it somehow manages to accelerate development speed bringing a VM for the execution of smart contracts within the mainstream world, then it could be considered as a true rival of Ethereum.

As of now, ADA is just a mere cryptocurrency just like most altcoins in existence today. Everything about the roadmap is fantastic, but the slowness of the Cardano project in delivering new features will cause it to stay behind in technology, while other alternatives (like EOS) take the lead. Eventually, both Cardano and Ethereum will part their separate ways in terms of technicalities and mainstream adoption. Which means, that nether Cardano can destroy Ethereum or viceversa.

Nonetheless, it's good to invest into ADA while it's cheap as it could become extremely valuable after the launch of its smart contract features. Being driven from a scientific philosophy would make it unique in respect to other well-known smart contract platforms. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:44:59 PM

Good news for Cardano coming from the far east. Cardano (ADA) has Become Particularly visible on Japanese tv stations. it is expected to reach the highest price within this year. Position within top five cryptocurrencies.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:51:03 PM

Good news for Cardano coming from the far east. Cardano (ADA) has Become Particularly visible on Japanese tv stations. it is expected to reach the highest price within this year. Position within top five cryptocurrencies.
I hope that this will happen this year. because if the true growth of cardano will occur and will be the highest this year it will be a good opportunity for investment. but we cannot see it as a riskless opportunity. it is possible all possibilities will occur in the future. there are a lot of risks that can occur, we have to examine it again.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:17:26 PM

The topic can be a little confusing, because on see it, i asked myself how possible ethereum cam be killed. This is what i have never thought of, but i believe cardano is not able to achieve that fit, because it does not have the tech to do that, most especially its features.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: