Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:46:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum!  (Read 48329 times)
QNaka

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:19:38 PM

Progress does not stand still. Ethereum develops too. And who will take the lead is extremely difficult to say. Since, in principle, an even more advanced technology may appear that will be ingeniously simple and equally useful. The main thing is that the world did not happen cyberwar, the consequences of which will be irreversible.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:24:48 PM

This could be. But I am sure it will take sometime for ADA to reach the heights of ETH. May also have to cross lots of struggles.
Broiler78
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:27:14 PM

in my opinion the article is good but for me it is not enough time for cardano to go beyond ethereum. until now ethereum prices are still expensive than cardano. ethereum is superior to everything from cardano. it takes a long time for cardano to go beyond ethereum.

✦✦✦✦ Refine Medium
✦✦✦✦
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ BUY TOKEN !!! Join ICO
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
✓ ──────── Whitepaper
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Linkedin ──────── ✓
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:31:37 PM

This is a funny article. I can see all the notable updates coming to cardano but honestly it will be impossible to beat Ethereum. The same way we just can say eth will destroy bitcoin. There is so much in place for ethereum that cardano still has to meet up. Is it popularity? Scalability? I think the article is just trying to glorify cardano

Westfiled

Activity: 271

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:37:11 PM

Progress does not stand still. Ethereum develops too. And who will take the lead is extremely difficult to say. Since, in principle, an even more advanced technology may appear that will be ingeniously simple and equally useful. The main thing is that the world did not happen cyberwar, the consequences of which will be irreversible.
I will never take care of all of these things. So many times i have seen a lot of people created shilling thread like this one and i have seen so many times OP was creating a non-sense thread like this one. Visit CMC and try to take it as a fact.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:32:58 PM

It seems to me that nothing of the kind will happen, because for a very long time I have been seeing these topics, but from the ADA project I didn’t see anything that could really affect ETH or somehow influence the market.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:38:44 PM

This could be. But I am sure it will take sometime for ADA to reach the heights of ETH. May also have to cross lots of struggles.

ADA will not be able to stand in the place of Ethereum neither the said Cardano; which is been speculated to destroy Ethereum. In my own opinion, the king of altcoin is Ethereum followed by Ripple which when pump take the second place on coinmarketcap. Will watch with kin interest to see any other Altcon taking the place of Ethereum.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:05:20 PM

I do not like these sort of competitions in crypto will not do anything good in this our crypto world. Let's make each and every crypto stand alone on its own and let's appreciate what they all have for us. We should appreciate them the same way people who use usd, eur, gbp and the other fiat currencies appreciate them in their jurisdiction.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 09:17:04 PM

I am reading lots of cardano, eos, stratis, waves, neo (etc.) will destroy Ethereum but so far i didn't see any scar on ethereum.

So we should see the results first to make this kind of assumptions.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 09:41:58 PM

Cardano needs to recover itself right now, then can pass others. I do not agree with you that it has as much power to pass Ethereum easily. As time goes by, the ETH will guarantee its place and will not deal with any unnecessary money like today.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:20:47 PM

I laugh when I see postulations like this without facts. How on Earth do you think Cardano will destroy ETH? Ethereum has been awesome with the development so far, by the way, it's the pace setter when it comes to altcoins with regards solid projects. Do you think Cardano team has got what it takes? Do you think it's necessary to impaired projects like this? Please this is not really encouraging in crypto space. Let's stop all this comparisons ,thanks.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
anggracoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

freelanex.io

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:29:06 PM

Cardano needs to recover itself right now, then can pass others. I do not agree with you that it has as much power to pass Ethereum easily. As time goes by, the ETH will guarantee its place and will not deal with any unnecessary money like today.

Yes, I agree that Cardano will not be able or difficult to get through ETH. ETH is widely used by many projects and it is a force and driver of growth. While Cardano is still far from the ETH trail.

globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:23:37 PM

there needs to be a better development if cardano wants to destroy ethereum, it is difficult for cardano to make it happen,
because ethereum has a strong position and has a large community making other altcoins difficult to replace ethereum,
many projects using ethereum platforms also increase ethereum's popularity

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:29:16 PM

in my opinion it's not easy Cardano destroys Ethereum. Ethereum has a strong Altcoin and great potential so it is not easy to destroy it, he will defend it and he will try as hard as possible.
Altcoin Ethereum is the best and he will be stronger to survive so he is not easily destroyed by other Altcoin.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:59:50 PM

I think not. Cardano is an interesting coin, but so far it shows itself to be still very weak, so I'm sure that Cardano will not be able to destroy Ethereum. In addition, Ethereum is still a leader in its field.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:32:17 AM

I think not. Cardano is an interesting coin, but so far it shows itself to be still very weak, so I'm sure that Cardano will not be able to destroy Ethereum. In addition, Ethereum is still a leader in its field.

It is not easy for Cardano to destroy Ethereum, because Ethereum is quite strong and is not easily destroyed by anyone.
Cardano is indeed a good coin but not as good as Ethereum because he is still very weak.
many people here also think like this, because they think or see their development is indeed difficult to destroy.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:33:24 AM

We have different Idea about that. But for me ethereum is really hard to destroy because everysingle month the ethereum become more powerful and strong. Maybe soon ethereum will destroy by other coin but now the most potential is ethereum and even the Cardano don't have ability to destroy the ethereum. You know ethereum can beat the bitcoin to it's place as number 1 or become the highest value to all coins.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:28:14 AM

Cardano cannot destroy Ethereum. This coin is still the best platform, so almost all projects have quick contracts with Ethereum. Ethereum has a very big mission that is passing Bitcoin. But it takes a long time and maybe in the future, it can happen.

ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:00:26 AM

I have been very skeptical about such things lately, because a couple of years ago I heard a lot about Cardano surpassing Ethereum. But two years have passed and I see that Ethereum is a success and occupies the second place in capitalization, while I hear only prophetic statements about the success of Cardano.
nerlial

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:34:41 AM

For a start let at least compete with Ethereum. Destruction is out of the question. Ethereum is a recognized currency.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: