Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:11:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum!  (Read 48329 times)
sebastianluv

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:56:15 PM

Very amusing i must say! I think there shouldn't be a comparisons between ethereum and cardano not to mention cardano surpassing or destroying ethereum as put it. Japanese side causing cardano to gain tangible new still doesn't guarantees it can possibly destroy ethereum. More so Ethereum is highly reputed and has been in existing for long and furthermore recognized by most people in cardano.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:36:32 AM

I doubt it very much.  because cardano is still very weak to resist ethereum.  Ethereum is already quite a long time on the market and managed to win over its supporters which is not small.

Agree, I think, it might take longer for the cardano to compete with ethereum in terms of market cap value and price. But the cardano is worth investing because it has good products and has a team that keeps innovating

Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:52:56 PM

For the fact that the founder of Cardano is one of the Ethereum big wing before doesn't mean that it will destroy ETH. The atmosphere is big for birds to fly without touching each other. I think cardino does not have a potential to destroy ETH. With time we are going to see where cardano will be on the coinmarketcap top 10
even the founder Cardano are ex ethereum, i didn't see any innovation from cardano, for now the cardano is quite focused to passed BNB domination before dreaming to destroy ethereum and replaced the position  Grin Grin

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
kap786
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 06:21:13 PM

ETH is very strong coin and many Ico are based on ETH , Even though Cardano is looking good but my point of view Cardano can not compete ETH.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:26:41 PM

But until now it has not been proven that Cardano destroyed ethereum even ethereum has crept up and remains the most favorite altcoin to date, many investors are joining in this ethereum, even the ethereum investors who once again glanced at ethereum to invest their capital back

Googlee
Copper Member

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:57:18 PM

I don't think cardano destroy Ethereum. Still now cardano don't prove it.But i think it's quite impossible to destroy ethereum by cardano. Still now I can't compare Ethereal with cardano.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:50:56 PM

This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/

in my opinion Cardano will not be able to destroy Ethereum, because Ethereum is very strong and of course there are still many people who believe to invest in Ethereum, besides that I think the coin that has a great opportunity to destroy Ethereum is Ripple or BNB and not Cardano, because Ripple ever beat Ethereum and of course the opportunity for Ripple to defeat Ethereum can happen again, then for now BNB is very popular because the price has increase very high, even when all cryptocurrency price down in 2018 but BNB price still continues to increase until now, therefore I can say that Ripple or BNB has a great chance to destroy Ethereum and not Cardano.
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:58:38 PM

No! Cardano can't even show what they are developing. Seriously, I have never used their product, but they have hype and strong team, that is all what I know. Perhaps they are developing something huge, but to my mind they have no chances

Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:50:05 PM

No! Cardano can't even show what they are developing. Seriously, I have never used their product, but they have hype and strong team, that is all what I know. Perhaps they are developing something huge, but to my mind they have no chances
For me, in General, these coins are becoming very weak in the market , for me now bnb is the coin that can give a lot of money , and ieo is now more popular.

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:53:30 PM

Oh I don't trust easily to the article even that is good article I don't care. Ethereum is not easy to beat and even the cardano will don't have ability to beat the ether and I know there is more coin who is more potential than the Cardano.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
jalxyx

Activity: 506
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:02:51 PM

But its still long time to go if Cardano will beat ethereum. Im sure ethereum better than cardano, because ill ethereum user daily  Grin

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
The future of decentralised finance
https://interfinex.io/
xephireusMMX

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:42:20 PM

Oh I don't trust easily to the article even that is good article I don't care. Ethereum is not easy to beat and even the cardano will don't have ability to beat the ether and I know there is more coin who is more potential than the Cardano.
You're right, Cardano will not be able to beat ETH, and in fact, such an opportunity never existed, now the most important competitors of ETH are BNB, TRX and EOS

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 02:27:10 AM

We must take into account the number of coins ADA and ETH, with so many the price will never be even 50 dollars not to mention 200-300, but capitalization can catch up unless of course the project will seem necessary to the community

That's certainly true, mate. The total supply of any cryptocurrency, is a key indicator of its future price. Whenever the supply is huge, the coin itself tends to be on an inflationary trend. The opposite happens when there's very little coins in circulation. Comparing both ADA and ETH, one could say that Cardano is much scarcer than Ethereum. This is true, when Ethereum doesn't have a defined total supply (being virtually unlimited).

Theoretically, prices for each ADA coin should be much more expensive than Ethereum. However, crypto is highly speculative which explains why Ethereum has greater value than Cardano (despite having an infinite supply of coins). Still, both ADA and Ethereum are head-to-head in terms of development and innovation. Cardano may be slow in this regard, but it has delivered as promised every step of the way (just like Ethereum).

Nonetheless, in no way Cardano can destroy Ethereum (as I've said before). But, it serves well as an alternative that could remove further stress or network load from the Ethereum blockchain. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jalxyx

Activity: 506
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 02:22:36 PM

You're right, Cardano will not be able to beat ETH, and in fact, such an opportunity never existed, now the most important competitors of ETH are BNB, TRX and EOS
you sure BNB? ya i know that BNB is good but i think EOS better than TRX or BNB. But im still believe in ETH

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
The future of decentralised finance
https://interfinex.io/
efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 02:34:31 PM

This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/

Cardano is good, but the article is just a speculation, not so sure if Cardano will truly surpass the Ethereum. But it might be when it comes to the tech. but not so sure about surpassing the users of smart contract under Ethereum, let's see in the future, right now cardano's development looks slow so I don't think so by this year.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:23:02 PM

Until now cardano is yet to come up with what will take it a step higher, above the position it has been. If care is not taking, another coin might take up that position and cause it to come below. For now, I think ETH does not have rivalry and it is not yet capable to compete with BTC. The coin that will surpass these two is yet to be released.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:27:35 PM

New TRON deserves to be one of the major competitors of ETH, many betting platforms use TRON as their foundation. And of course many MLM projects call for investment by TRON
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:33:29 PM

you sure BNB? ya i know that BNB is good but i think EOS better than TRX or BNB. But im still believe in ETH
ETH is already old coin, BNB or TRX will be replaced ETH place soon as the most used and biggest volume from altcoin.

New TRON deserves to be one of the major competitors of ETH, many betting platforms use TRON as their foundation. And of course many MLM projects call for investment by TRON
Personally i don't like when MLM project used TRON as their investment.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 03:46:09 PM

no i don't think so cardano is a great tecnologie but it cannot destroy ethereum, ethereum has a strong market base after bitcoin.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
immortal4now

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:43:16 PM

How can Cardano destroy ETH if Cardano's capitalization is $2 billion and ETH's capitalization is $31 billion? It's like earth and sky.

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: