Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:09:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96054 times)
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:24:23 AM

I invested in this business from the very start and I can tell you this one is different from all other businesss, given the fact that the product has a real world usage! Good luck guys !
I hope that your investments will bring you maximum benefit and profit. Indeed, the idea of ​​the project is very important for humanity and science, I hope the developers will be able to combine genetics with crypto currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:21:37 AM

This is great. A have found this project here in the crypto currency community and it makes to catch my interest. I found the DNAtix an interesting project as it says that the future of the genetics is already been here in this community. Well I am a kind of person that loves science and all about and beyond it. So, I guess, I will take a look and give my attention to it. I am looking forward to this project.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:38:54 AM

I invested in this business from the very start and I can tell you this one is different from all other businesss, given the fact that the product has a real world usage! Good luck guys !
indeed the idea of ​​the project is based on what will benefit many people and the most important is that thanks to this we will be able to benefit and profit from our investments in this project.
Tsunomloni

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:46:00 AM

From whitepaper its very interesting and worthy to invest business. An all in one place for crypto users. Will it support multinational currencies in the plan’s ecosystem?HuhHuh??!
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:18:18 AM

Interesting project concept, what are your areas of specialties in the medical department? I guess all aspects will be covered right?
Yes, all tha major aspects would be covered and i think that this project can turn great ahead in terms of the medical study. Cryptos need such kind of projects to really matter a lot for the humanlife and also to come to a major attention. These projects would contribute a lot to the betterment of the cryptos.
dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:22:53 AM

From whitepaper its very interesting and worthy to invest business. An all in one place for crypto users. Will it support multinational currencies in the plan’s ecosystem?HuhHuh??!
It might support some multinational currencies in the future once it is successfully launched. For now i don't think that they might support any other foreigh currency excluding cryptos. They can get more better in the future so the expectations from them are much higher.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:29:48 AM

No doubt DNAtix is a unique project where they are working to find DNA finding from people & work with blockchain by some Engineer, miners.But i think the should include Genetic doctors who can help them more  
Yes you are right. But i think they already hired one team to do all this work. As we all know that DNAtix concept os very different fom any other projects soi think it may be very high chance for success of project soon.
Its good that they have personals for such professional job it would be reassuring, and we could say its different from others and has a chance of success.
The project definitely will find success only if the team really understands that it does and has some experience in the sphere which is brought closer to it.

Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:41:43 AM

No doubt DNAtix is a unique project where they are working to find DNA finding from people & work with blockchain by some Engineer, miners.But i think the should include Genetic doctors who can help them more  
Yes you are right. But i think they already hired one team to do all this work. As we all know that DNAtix concept os very different fom any other projects soi think it may be very high chance for success of project soon.
Its good that they have personals for such professional job it would be reassuring, and we could say its different from others and has a chance of success.
The project definitely will find success only if the team really understands that it does and has some experience in the sphere which is brought closer to it.
Team should also effectively proceed preparing the agenda and the progress shall not have a break and highly requires assigning the tasks with the instructions so there can be a scope to easily meet the planned goals as per the whitepapers so the developers can even focus on various new features.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:05:36 AM

Adopt blockchain technology in genetic services and allowing the user to manage their genetic information effortlessly and securely seem as a good idea, however the token price is kinda high, 1 dollar for 1 DNATIX.

As we know the price of this one cannot stable until the its on the exchange, If the investors will not dump it right?

with this kind of market you don't really know what will happen to it's price. So far most of finished ICOs recently have a massive dump due to the market collapse.

Token prices do not matter, as long as they are balanced with great team concepts and performance, everything will be successful. I hope like that on this platform,and I'm sure this team has understood the current market conditions.
I hope this team maintains the loyalty and trust of users and investors.
When the team initiates all the agile operations in a successful manner then there is a way they establish in such a level for the advanced build taking in place accordingly there will be a growth in token price and the involvement of developers will reap the changes to next level.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:06:28 AM

You are right, the project can only achieve success if they really know how to develop this kind of work and also marketing and advertising are really important to boost their exposures.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:22:10 AM

Team should also effectively proceed preparing the agenda and the progress shall not have a break and highly requires assigning the tasks with the instructions so there can be a scope to easily meet the planned goals as per the whitepapers so the developers can even focus on various new features.

I think it still depends on the flow of the market, if market is down it will be harder to this project to do their tasks and fulfill all features, what is important is the team will never give up developing the project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:41:13 PM

Interesting project concept, what are your areas of specialties in the medical department? I guess all aspects will be covered right?
Yes, all tha major aspects would be covered and i think that this project can turn great ahead in terms of the medical study. Cryptos need such kind of projects to really matter a lot for the humanlife and also to come to a major attention. These projects would contribute a lot to the betterment of the cryptos.
Yes. It could also increase the good reputations of bitcoins and all other crypto coins. And this kind of idea usually being liked by most of the businessmen since it can give more benefits to mankind. Hopefully, the team will succeed on this so that more people will have a chance to experienced with this kind of service.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:33:03 PM

You are right, the project can only achieve success if they really know how to develop this kind of work and also marketing and advertising are really important to boost their exposures.

They created this and definitely they can handle the pressure and also problems that may occur in the near future. They have a strong team so we can someone say that they can overcome whatever obstacles that they will face as the project continue.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:05:50 PM

I'm very attentive to the projects in health care. Such projects are very necessary, but everywhere developers face the problem of using in real life.
Gerryl6

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:13:09 PM

tell me please, do you plan to run a bounty campaign? In what social networks will it take place and when will you launch the campaign?

I want also to take part the campaign, is there any news ?
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:26:14 PM

tell me please, do you plan to run a bounty campaign? In what social networks will it take place and when will you launch the campaign?

I want also to take part the campaign, is there any news ?
I'm not sure but they were not having a bounty campaign at the current time but, you can directly ask the developer to ensure.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:34:27 PM

I'm very attentive to the projects in health care. Such projects are very necessary, but everywhere developers face the problem of using in real life.
I agree that the introduction of such a conservative business as health care will not be easy. I hope the team will be able to implement the project.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:41:33 PM

I agree that the introduction of such a conservative business as health care will not be easy. I hope the team will be able to implement the project.
I mean, this is a cryptocurrency is project. Everything is possible if you have cryptocurrencies so, I 100% sure the developer can implement it.
NathanCol

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:47:39 PM

Is your service already offered by a centralized entity? If so, why does decentralizing it make it better? Who is/are your competitors and how are you going to deal with them?
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:28:46 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 08:59:16 PM by Jedie22

Agree with you. The project is well assisted and well manage by the team. Yes, you can spot the project potential to be more established and popular. It needs more time and chance to develop and updates anything to be more convenient and wonderful. The response of the community was quite impressive, I wih that this is just a start for a new window of opportunity and success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: