Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:48:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96054 times)
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:30:10 PM

I'm very attentive to the projects in health care. Such projects are very necessary, but everywhere developers face the problem of using in real life.
I agree that the introduction of such a conservative business as health care will not be easy. I hope the team will be able to implement the project.
I mean, this is a cryptocurrency is project. Everything is possible if you have cryptocurrencies so, I 100% sure the developer can implement it.
I think, it's too early to conclude this since the project are just new and the team needs to provide more activities and works in order to have a good implementation. Although, the idea are much more innovative compared to others, but still it requires a lot of time and effort to ensure that it will be launch in the market.

It's like an advantage when it comes to the innovation and yes they still have to take an action that requires a lot of effort to at least get the attention of the investors.

The project is just new which needs more time and effort in order to be successful. Concluding how the project will be in the future is just normal because all of us have an idea so let us just respect one another. The foundation of the project is one of the most visited part of curious people, that is why it is very important to have a good foundation because it can help a lot in convincing investors and supporters..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brian.Miller

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:44:46 PM

Hello
Hello to everyone! I still need to study the whitepaper of this idea. But what payments methods can I use in order to buy your tokens for holding?
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:36:43 PM

Token prices do not matter, as long as they are balanced with great team concepts and performance, everything will be successful. I hope like that on this platform,and I'm sure this team has understood the current market conditions.
I hope this team maintains the loyalty and trust of users and investors.

The price is matter because the market doesn't depend on how good the concept is, if you buy with high price during ICO and when it hits exchange the price dump, you end up losing lot of money quickly.
Raitiphalamb

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:45:02 PM

Greetings
What I like the most is the ability to integrate your token with almost any e-commerce website or in-store merchant.Was this already tested and if it was can you give any links or results or tests?
DNAtix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 12:11:38 AM

Greetings
What I like the most is the ability to integrate your token with almost any e-commerce website or in-store merchant.Was this already tested and if it was can you give any links or results or tests?

Hi, thanks for your comment.

I'm not exactly sure what you're suggesting here - but currently our working POCs include the transfer of DNA on the Ethereum and Hyperledger blockchains. Additionally, we have made tremendous progress in compressing DNA sequences for transfer utilizing blockchain technology.

These are just stepping stones in the ultimate goal of creating an ecosystem allowing developers and researchers to create new genetics-based applications on our blockchain. The main goal of the token in its current stage is to facilitate the purchase of these tests and the sale of data to be used in research in an anonymous and secure fashion.

MarvinSa

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:35:38 AM

I've purchased some coins using the wallet. How much time does it take to get the coins in the wallet? Will I get a notification when the tokens finally come, or not? Thank you
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:29:30 AM

The video of the project is informative, and it reflects the main idea of the project, I think that if they could create this video, then the team can get the rest of the work.
Yeah, the vedio is just a start. The can create many and new ideas for the project. The ideas might be present now but needs to check of its not duplicated by others. I believe that this project has huge potential to grow more in coming days, because of its competitive team members and developers.
Another thing that visual loving people in the cryptoworld would like to see and this will surely help things be informed briefly to the people.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:33:38 AM

Greetings

I'm not exactly sure what you're suggesting here - but currently our working POCs include the transfer of DNA on the Ethereum and Hyperledger blockchains. Additionally, we have made tremendous progress in compressing DNA sequences for transfer utilizing blockchain technology.

These are just stepping stones in the ultimate goal of creating an ecosystem allowing developers and researchers to create new genetics-based applications on our blockchain. The main goal of the token in its current stage is to facilitate the purchase of these tests and the sale of data to be used in research in an anonymous and secure fashion.

I think he misunderstood the function and purpose of the project, well, with your explanation, let's hope more people will truly understand what's the purpose of the project's creation.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:41:22 AM

Greetings

Are the team also have professional individual for research and development for this project? How about videos and live interviews from the team place something like that? To attract more impression and visitors.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 03:43:39 AM

I'm very attentive to the projects in health care. Such projects are very necessary, but everywhere developers face the problem of using in real life.
I agree that the introduction of such a conservative business as health care will not be easy. I hope the team will be able to implement the project.
I mean, this is a cryptocurrency is project. Everything is possible if you have cryptocurrencies so, I 100% sure the developer can implement it.
I think, it's too early to conclude this since the project are just new and the team needs to provide more activities and works in order to have a good implementation. Although, the idea are much more innovative compared to others, but still it requires a lot of time and effort to ensure that it will be launch in the market.

It's like an advantage when it comes to the innovation and yes they still have to take an action that requires a lot of effort to at least get the attention of the investors.

It will also good if they can manage and promote their site to big personalities who have influence and big followers on social media.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Usretangna

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:46:20 AM

I have purchased some coins using the wallet. How much time does it take to get the coins in the wallet? Will I get a notification when the tokens finally come, or not? Thank you
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:50:42 AM

I have purchased some coins using the wallet. How much time does it take to get the coins in the wallet? Will I get a notification when the tokens finally come, or not? Thank you
I think that you'd better ask your question in their chat in a telegram, so you'll get an answer much faster
Slashoon

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:52:59 AM

The project is at the very beginning and before investors get their profit will pass a large amount of time.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:44:11 AM

The project is just new which needs more time and effort in order to be successful. Concluding how the project will be in the future is just normal because all of us have an idea so let us just respect one another. The foundation of the project is one of the most visited part of curious people, that is why it is very important to have a good foundation because it can help a lot in convincing investors and supporters..
Indeed even if its new people will take interest if its foundation is good and also trustworthy even is it requires lots efforts  and can take lots of time.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:12:40 AM

Indeed even if its new people will take interest if its foundation is good and also trustworthy even is it requires lots efforts  and can take lots of time.
I can also see the promising future that this project have. The project team of the DNAtix is a nunch of good and experience team as we can see that even they are just new in here, they have a good project showing in here and keep on making the people attracted to this and gaining its trust and support that would greatly help the project to its continuous progress.
bitaibe

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:15:24 AM

Кeep up the great work and this plan will become a real succes, I'm pretty excited about the upcoming platform.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:43:36 AM

Genetics has a huge contribution to our society. From human being, animals to plants have benefited to genetics so this is a good project to support.
The project will be directed first of all to studying of the most popular difficult diseases and methods of fight against them. I think, it will find the big future.

Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:10:02 AM

Genetics has a huge contribution to our society. From human being, animals to plants have benefited to genetics so this is a good project to support.
The project will be directed first of all to studying of the most popular difficult diseases and methods of fight against them. I think, it will find the big future.

Yes, health is a necessity to everyone and we valued it. This project has a really big potential to succeed and no doubt that this would be supported by many investors because of its good concept and beneficial also to us.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 11:17:11 AM

It will also good if they can manage and promote their site to big personalities who have influence and big followers on social media.

They have a good social media promotion so far using twitter but I think a bounty campaing will be a big help especially now that it is only on its ICO phase.
StevenJeffries

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:27:06 AM

To my mind the best choice for you it's buy bitcoin and EOS. In long term it is the best choice which you can imagine, mb you can add Ethereum in your portfolio but I do not like this altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: