Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:26:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96054 times)
DeccoachToken
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Decentralized Fan Coaching System,

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:50:51 PM

really good idea in field of science. your idea can combine blockchain technology and science.

Bests for you

and good luck

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     DECCOACH -      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ico start on october 2018
[center]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5037634.0][b]DECCOACH - [/b][/url]     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      [url=http://deccoach.com/whitepaper.php]whitepaper[/url]     [url=https://www.facebook.com/Deccoach/?modal=admin_todo_tour]facebook[/url]     [url=https://twitter.com/Deccoach1]twitter[/url]     [url=https://t.me/joinchat/Hs8tfA5nCalstz910dsPng]telegram[/url]       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[url=https://www.deccoach.com/]ico start on october 2018[/url][/center]
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:52:59 PM

Good night,  Are you planning to get listed on any ICO review platforms in the near future? If yes, when are you going to do this?
ICO review at this time not legitimate so much for me, i actually don't believe in some ICO review, because they do the review is so bad for references.

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:06:11 PM

Good night,  Are you planning to get listed on any ICO review platforms in the near future? If yes, when are you going to do this?
ICO review at this time not legitimate so much for me, i actually don't believe in some ICO review, because they do the review is so bad for references.
if this is a proven platform for Ico reviews that you can trust, then why not pay attention to these reviews about the project?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:21:15 PM

I'm not sure how the platform and the project work but, it seems like your project have a long term mission that has to be accomplished.
Maybe I will reveal for you a secret, but each project counts on long prospect. Other question consists in whether it will turn out to embody it as only the small number of platforms in fact manages it.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wookie25

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:36:32 PM

I am for the camp that majority of the population does not need and should not have their DNA sequenced and certainly not put onto the blockchain. The financial cost and personal + ethical risks of sequencing everyone's dna is too high for the little benefit at this current era of corporate medicine. One can argue that putting personal information on the blockchain gives the owner security and privacy. But this is too early in blockchain, the user interface is still to technical for the majority of consumers and will cause leakage/loss of data and privacy.
Oishijagung

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:47:45 PM

Vision and mission is a very nice and clear, I thought this would be a great project that will create the future.
murgut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:54:45 PM

I am for the camp that majority of the population does not need and should not have their DNA sequenced and certainly not put onto the blockchain. The financial cost and personal + ethical risks of sequencing everyone's dna is too high for the little benefit at this current era of corporate medicine. One can argue that putting personal information on the blockchain gives the owner security and privacy. But this is too early in blockchain, the user interface is still to technical for the majority of consumers and will cause leakage/loss of data and privacy.

this is an interesting point. a lot of us here are super-paranoid and would never give such info about us...but hey..this is just the begining...who knows what the future will bring us ?

thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:56:11 PM

Is it an anonymous DNA database? Can also request DNA tests to confirm paternity? Who will only have access to DNA will be the applicant and the recipient?

OI
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:04:37 PM

Anyone know how much the team already raised for this couples of weeks? I visited their website but i cannot see any information listed there.
While no one spoke about how the project works and how its popularity develops. But I hope that soon we will announce the latest news and updates of the project.
Yes updated project developments are very  important to announce everu now and then because this will help to make the project attractive and pleasing it is also another way to market the project. Through  this updates and progress many will notice the project and eventually get interested to join and participate invest in the project.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:25:35 PM

I'm not sure how the platform and the project work but, it seems like your project have a long term mission that has to be accomplished.
Yeah, you're right mate. The project will be for a long time if this could be successfully developed since it will be a good way to prevent from genetic conditions. This will also help to have a healthy status in life. I hope it could be implemented soon so that more people will experience the good benefits of this idea.
wookie25

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:31:35 PM

this is an interesting point. a lot of us here are super-paranoid and would never give such info about us...but hey..this is just the begining...who knows what the future will bring us ?
I agree. Tech and evolution is about trying and failing and trying and maybe succeeding someday. I am both in the healthcare field and research field, I can say easily that less than 1% of my patients need/have their DNA sequenced, the ones that do have such serious illnesses that it's crippling. There's money to be made in enticing the general population to find out about potential illnesses, but that's too big a risk. Currently, the cost is too high for mass consumerism, but that's where capitalism comes in and tries to mass market, increase demand and price will go down. That said, I still think that looking at where we are in knowledge of genetics, it is not worth the risk of DNA sequencing and placing it on a public chain.
wookie25

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:37:47 PM

Yeah, you're right mate. The project will be for a long time if this could be successfully developed since it will be a good way to prevent from genetic conditions. This will also help to have a healthy status in life. I hope it could be implemented soon so that more people will experience the good benefits of this idea.
There are many genetic mutations that are associated with disease. But only a small number of them definitively (100%) lead to disease, most of them are only associated with disease (i.e. not everyone with that mutation gets the disease). Our genetic knowledge in the medical field is not advanced enough for consumers to go sequence their DNA and put it on the blockchain. Additionally, for most of these genetic conditions, knowing that one is at risk for it will not help because there is no cure. It just adds to fear and worry.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:44:45 PM

I heard that you have been the first project that has transfered the DNA sequence to over the Etherium blockchain and would be a great to hear the opinion regarding the project. It will make easier to take decisions.
I like the concept and you have a great team to make the project a high success. All best and I wish that the project would goes high in the coming future.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 10:54:54 PM

Is it an anonymous DNA database? Can also request DNA tests to confirm paternity? Who will only have access to DNA will be the applicant and the recipient?
I think it will be only you that can have access to your personal files since basically is blockchain it makes it inaccessible except by you with your keys

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:11:26 PM

I am glad that we have this kind of project here in the crypto currency community. This kind of project which will bring more progressive impact for all of us in here which will make the science industry beneficial but an end to end benefits for both the science of genetics and crypto industry. This is a great project that aims a great future ahead.

The whole concepts makes it more interesting because we are talking about genetics. This is really a very challenging due to its complexity because we know science is very interesting but a hard thing to do.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:28:51 PM

I am glad that we have this kind of project here in the crypto currency community. This kind of project which will bring more progressive impact for all of us in here which will make the science industry beneficial but an end to end benefits for both the science of genetics and crypto industry. This is a great project that aims a great future ahead.

The whole concepts makes it more interesting because we are talking about genetics. This is really a very challenging due to its complexity because we know science is very interesting but a hard thing to do.

Yes you are right! Because of its topics it creates interest to many people. It is a challenge to the team to be flexible because talking about this project surely have lots of sub topics to talked to.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:43:09 PM

I personally know that you guys can invest if you can, you can join a bounty program and spread the word or you can just tell everyone about the idea. In the end, it benefits everyone because if the business succeeds we get a great product
I'm not sure but bounty program will guarantee the platform to be more popular, that's is the main mission on setting up a bounty but there is no guarantee for the bounty hunter.s

Definitely, this is to disseminate the information of the platform. It's necessary to have this because this will give big impact when it comes to their popularity.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Mickael Cons

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:44:45 PM

Good morning
I've just one question to you. What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing?
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:55:26 AM

Good morning
I've just one question to you. What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing?

Hello their, You can read more information about this project on the official website of this project, Thank you for your patronage.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 04:01:59 AM

There could be an AI to have access to all the data for back up purposes. That will be some of the features of this project i think?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: