Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:06:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96054 times)
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:15:23 PM

I like the concept of this project, and my opinion is that the project's findings will be useful to many. Investors understand this and are interested in the project.

It will be a long term investment but it is not a good project to invest for short term, with the current market it will be difficult for them to attract investors and what I want to see is how are they going to do ads or marketing.

I think the best way to promote is to do Airdrops and Bounty Campaign, but sometimes there is sad reality that bounty hunters, will going to dump the coin if and only if they cannot see progress in the projects, this is what i found from other projects.
Through this way DNAtix would easily gain more traffic as we easily observe there will be many bounty and air drop hunters which will automatically reach about the project to huge communities and we can gain more investors.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:23:42 PM

The idea of the project is good, but in the field of health it is very difficult to innovate, I think that the implementation of the project will be delayed.

Agree, the projects seems to be unpredictable, there will be more and more research to handle this project. And I think this is one of a brilliant project I've ever read.
I agree with you, this project has a great future, but developers need to understand that to implement their project they will have to make a lot of efforts.
Well its natural that lots of efforts are to be exerted for every project there is to cope with the competition,  and if not I believe they won't  make it half way.
Efforts and perseverance will be a good addition factors in project growth. If the team will give additional efforts for the project progress this might help the project its easier way to victory and perseverance will eventually help each team to handle different situations in the project growth.
As an individual it is even tough and takes more time to reach such victory and as a team every team player can actively put their hard work and efforts working with strategies that will reap to the future metrics of DNAtix.
KipM

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:26:35 PM

Hey,  I have a few questions! 1. What problems does the plan aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:37:09 PM

I read your white papers and it gives me more information about the project. I like that way you put your team faces and its great to know that. It is reliable to us and we can get a percent trust following this project.
I also noticed that the development team is very open about providing all of its information. So I think many users can trust this project.
They will do as soon as possible, actually it is really needed for anyone who take cares about DNA technology.
I believe that any technology can be used both for creation and destruction, I hope the team understands this too.
You are right, but It should be noted that destruction has to be adequate and correct, with the minimum damage to surrounding space. In some countries already use such methods of destruction therefore worries isn't necessary, I think team knows that it does.
Architects would have also discovered a solution when they implement such innovation on the live section and we require to leave it to the developers where they can easily handle this instead we focus on destruction mechanism.
ChrisGut

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:46:43 PM

Hi,  Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks
DNAtix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 05:59:14 PM

Hey,  I have a few questions! 1. What problems does the plan aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?

Hi KipM, thanks for your interest.

1 - DNAtix is creating a new ecosystem for the genetics industry. Currently sharing genetic data is a diceroll (a number of high-profile data breaches and misuse of data have already occured). In this ecosystem, consumers are able to interact with researchers and medical professionals anonymously and securely.

2 - The team is listed on the site (https://www.dnatix.com/) but it includes a number of individuals with ample experience in both the crypto-field and the genetics industry.

3 - The development is sprearheaded by the company's founders - Ofer A. Lidsky, an expert in software development, cybersecurity and digital health and Dr. Tal Sines who holds a PhD in Life Science.

4 - The hard cap for the project is $45,000,000 USD

5 - 40% - Marketing & PR, 10% - Founders, 5% - Team Expansion, 10% - Foundation, 5% - Consultancy, 30% - Development

DNAtix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:00:27 PM

Hi,  Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks

Hi ChrisGut, thanks for your interest!

Yes, we will be adding a counter to the site as we progress further in the presale.

sokuyaku

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:00:46 PM

Hello
It isa registered company, so there will be problems with decentralisation no ? or i didn't got the concept well ?
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:40:45 PM

I like the concept of this project, and my opinion is that the project's findings will be useful to many. Investors understand this and are interested in the project.

It will be a long term investment but it is not a good project to invest for short term, with the current market it will be difficult for them to attract investors and what I want to see is how are they going to do ads or marketing.

I think the best way to promote is to do Airdrops and Bounty Campaign, but sometimes there is sad reality that bounty hunters, will going to dump the coin if and only if they cannot see progress in the projects, this is what i found from other projects.
We can gain more participation through airdrops and bounty as me and most of my friends also like to join with this campaigns on bitcointalk however this will bring more workflow for DNAtix project.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:40:52 PM

I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy.How is that part going so far,any issues or everything is going smooth?
I am agree with you.To support this project they need lot people trial who will eagerly help them the DNA possibility.& there is also big question that how they will turn DNA to help to improve their token 

For me, my question about this project is how the team will be able to implement all their features and how can they be able to fulfill all their plans here? I am still looking forward for more detailed information about dnatix.
Yes i think they are not clearing us how they will mange those things.because they should have clear ideas & plan to fullfil what their project about.so DNAtix team please give us more details
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:41:28 PM

Does your project currently have large investors who are already interested in the project and have invested or are willing to invest a large sum in it?
Good questions mate. Also, I wanted to know what are the strategies and plans of the team to convince more people to join on their presales? How much funds that they have collected as of now? Hopefully, this will be presented and shared to the supporters since it can give more motivations to keep in supporting and promoting the project.
They might not be publishing it publicly since there are so many projects that wanted to be success and trying to steal this project strategy.

It could be the reason and it's up to team if they would show it publicly in order to be transparent. This would also probably increased the trust and because of that, mostly investors would be more curious to know more about the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:01:41 PM

1 - DNAtix is creating a new ecosystem for the genetics industry. Currently sharing genetic data is a diceroll (a number of high-profile data breaches and misuse of data have already occured). In this ecosystem, consumers are able to interact with researchers and medical professionals anonymously and securely.

2 - The team is listed on the site (https://www.dnatix.com/) but it includes a number of individuals with ample experience in both the crypto-field and the genetics industry.

3 - The development is sprearheaded by the company's founders - Ofer A. Lidsky, an expert in software development, cybersecurity and digital health and Dr. Tal Sines who holds a PhD in Life Science.

5 - 40% - Marketing & PR, 10% - Founders, 5% - Team Expansion, 10% - Foundation, 5% - Consultancy, 30% - Development

Thanks for the shared information and is quite good because it has already contain the most common answer about the sales. I am sure many of the people would know about the current status of the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
DNAtix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 09:03:39 PM

Hello
It isa registered company, so there will be problems with decentralisation no ? or i didn't got the concept well ?

Hi Sokuyaku,

The platform we are creating is a decentralized ecosystem wherein developers can build decentralized genetics applications, users can share data anonymously and researchers can access data shared by consumers.

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 10:09:45 PM

So technically as a consumer you can choose what to share within the platform and to who. Is that going to mean you will get paid anonymously for the data shared and how do you plan for authenticity of the shared data?

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:20:04 PM

Really quality product of the team. You can go into the plan even without attachments, it is very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit.
You know, most likely there will be also those who will sell coins at once what he and will be sorry then about. However, I hope that such users will appear a little and the price not too will fall.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:28:13 PM

Thanks for the shared information and is quite good because it has already contain the most common answer about the sales. I am sure many of the people would know about the current status of the project.

Right with this information it can stop those questions about the project sale. It is a plus factor that can make people conclude how good the team works in the project just to make it successful. Hope the team will continue to give information and updates about the project.
Hampdydonutz

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:44:21 PM

This is the same token. For me the best choice it’s to buy ada and neo and check who win the first place in this segment of market.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:16:08 PM

What is the plan for DNAtix at current time? I really hope can know the exactly of their plan for make sure they can grow.
Only pre-sale, you need to patient and waiting the correct answer from an announcement of DNAtix team or later.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:19:24 PM

What is the plan for DNAtix at current time? I really hope can know the exactly of their plan for make sure they can grow.
Only pre-sale, you need to patient and waiting the correct answer from an announcement of DNAtix team or later.
Thank for your reply, i agree with you that we should wait the official announcement from the team to know exactly.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:21:28 PM

Same here admin. I appreciate your effort in giving answers and valuable informations regarding of some questions being raised by the supporters and interested people. Hopefully, this can give enough reasons to attract more investors and help the team in the development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: