Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:27:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96040 times)
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:13:34 PM

Do you plan to hold a bounty program? How do you plan to attract investors for your project? You need to take steps to be informed about you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:19:24 PM

Do you plan to hold a bounty program? How do you plan to attract investors for your project? You need to take steps to be informed about you.
Yes, bounty programs attract a large number of investors, but you need to think carefully about the amount of rewards to bring results.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:28:55 PM

i think its great business, lovin it! invested in it with the currunt price, i see it go up in time def. i see progress of dev team and community also along with it brings faith in the business. very strong, keep up! sorry for my english!

Ehhh genetics isn't exactly a business, well not one crypto can handle easily, the ethical, legal and moral implications are too freakin huge these days
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

Do you have any exact date for the bounty campaign to be started?
It already been few days after this thread started, I hope we'll get the info soon
I did not see any news from the developers. I think they should appear here as often as possible and tell us about the news in the project.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:01:47 PM

Do you have any exact date for the bounty campaign to be started?
It already been few days after this thread started, I hope we'll get the info soon
Well. It might be a great startup if they were publishing and releasing their new and fresh bounty campaign.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:02:45 PM

Yes, bounty programs attract a large number of investors, but you need to think carefully about the amount of rewards to bring results.
yes, and I want to say that the more diverse the bounty campaign is, the greater the chances of attracting more supporters to this project.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:11:55 PM

What kinds of marketing and promotions are you planning to do to attract merchants and customers to your platform and increase adoption? Do you think about this?
Most of the project wont share their promotions and marketings because it can be stealed by the others project who need promotions.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:22:40 PM

What kinds of marketing and promotions are you planning to do to attract merchants and customers to your platform and increase adoption? Do you think about this?
Most of the project wont share their promotions and marketings because it can be stealed by the others project who need promotions.
Yes, I also think that this is not worth sharing. A lot of unscrupulous people who steal projects and expose them to their own. So do not do this.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:32:51 PM

No wonder that there is a huge interest for this kind of business, as people in crypto are eager to spend their crypto in the fast,reliable and low-fee way. And the offer of this project might be the solution for that!
The project really gives a very good example of the fact that today it is possible to implement very unusual projects and plans. This shows that you should not stop on what has been achieved and you need to move on.
DNAtix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:47:52 PM

the only mistake was waiting so long to announce this promising plan but the team are doing constant progress and updates regulary, i'm sure the price will increase soon, hodl

The token haven't even reached any exchange yet, that means the investors don't really have a choice but to hodl. I checked their social media, they are active in posting but there are no announcement about their activities. What's going on?

Currently we are wrapping up our first bounty campaign : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4899852.0

A few notes on our progress so far:

- The first bounty campaign ends in just 3 days (so get in now before it's too late!)
- We are the first company to have successfully transferred DNA sequences on both the Ethereum blockchain and the Hyperledger Fabric.
- We are developing our own DNA compression tools - which you can find here: https://github.com/DNAtix
- We have successfully compressed full DNA sequences by up to 75% of their original value and are working very hard to reach the 99% mark.
- We are building a community of genetics professionals and developers who will be able to create dApps on our blockchain.
- We will soon be releasing financial updates and some fresh news regarding our technological progress
- The second stage of the pre-sale begins on the 15th

DNAtix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:53:10 PM

DNAtix has broken yet another record with the release of a brand new DNA compression tool able compress DNA sequences by up to 99% of their original value!
https://www.the-blockchain.com/2018/09/12/dnatix-sets-a-new-record-compresses-dna-sequences-to-99-per-cent-of-original-size/

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:26:07 PM

DNAtix has broken yet another record with the release of a brand new DNA compression tool able compress DNA sequences by up to 99% of their original value!
https://www.the-blockchain.com/2018/09/12/dnatix-sets-a-new-record-compresses-dna-sequences-to-99-per-cent-of-original-size/
It's nice to see about this achievements admin. I'm sure people who supported will be proud of what have you done on this project. It can give them better satisfactions for being in here. Hopefully, the team will keep doing this to ensure that the success will be possible and to even attract more investors.
TonySh

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:35:47 PM

Really quality product of the team. You can go into the business even without attachments, it's very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:43:15 PM

i think its great business, lovin it! invested in it with the currunt price, i see it go up in time def. i see progress of dev team and community also along with it brings faith in the business. very strong, keep up! sorry for my english!

Ehhh genetics isn't exactly a business, well not one crypto can handle easily, the ethical, legal and moral implications are too freakin huge these days

You have a point, it's hard to think about it and probably the team just wanted to adopt the technology because of its features which it speeds up the transaction. This might be hard to do but definitely the dev will be facing a challenging role.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:48:10 PM

I can see that this business has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this project?

Thank you for your question. We are actively pursuing relationships with developers, researchers and medical professionals who might be interested in participating in the project. The community will be a huge part in building the ecosystem so it is something that we take very seriously.

Well, then  this could be an interesting to kind of job which the team are finding the best team to help the project be more chances to succeed. It maybe hard but it can be possible to recruit the best and well-experienced professionals.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:31:03 PM

I think DNAtix developers will proceed with some thing unique and completely innovative plan that will bring more beneficial for the development of the project and all the participants of the project will also additionally gain good opportunity to be a part.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:33:37 PM

Yes, I also think that this is not worth sharing. A lot of unscrupulous people who steal projects and expose them to their own. So do not do this.
All such risks should be well planned with the proper measures so all the trust holders and investors of DNAtix will be safe as we see the existing customers are more focused on security this enables for the entire platform to be safer and thus DNAtix will achieve the goal.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:36:30 PM

I can see that this business has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this project?

Thank you for your question. We are actively pursuing relationships with developers, researchers and medical professionals who might be interested in participating in the project. The community will be a huge part in building the ecosystem so it is something that we take very seriously.

Well, then  this could be an interesting to kind of job which the team are finding the best team to help the project be more chances to succeed. It maybe hard but it can be possible to recruit the best and well-experienced professionals.
DNAtix might be checking this with the project advisers and figure out the right plan through a proper agile methodologies that will secure the ecosystem and the community at one go with new metrics.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:38:45 PM

the only mistake was waiting so long to announce this promising plan but the team are doing constant progress and updates regulary, i'm sure the price will increase soon, hodl

The token haven't even reached any exchange yet, that means the investors don't really have a choice but to hodl. I checked their social media, they are active in posting but there are no announcement about their activities. What's going on?

Currently we are wrapping up our first bounty campaign : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4899852.0

A few notes on our progress so far:

- The first bounty campaign ends in just 3 days (so get in now before it's too late!)
- We are the first company to have successfully transferred DNA sequences on both the Ethereum blockchain and the Hyperledger Fabric.
- We are developing our own DNA compression tools - which you can find here: https://github.com/DNAtix
- We have successfully compressed full DNA sequences by up to 75% of their original value and are working very hard to reach the 99% mark.
- We are building a community of genetics professionals and developers who will be able to create dApps on our blockchain.
- We will soon be releasing financial updates and some fresh news regarding our technological progress
- The second stage of the pre-sale begins on the 15th

This is an incredible go with the project updates which gives a clear vision for all the existing participants and new participants accordingly it is time for me with this alarm to successfully participate to gain success.
CharlesCobaxter

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:45:03 PM

Newbie dev account is with only one post,but active in twitter.
I dont know why dev dont post here.
We would like to know the current situation in here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: