Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:21:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96047 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:08:47 PM

I hope that the developers will be active and they will succeed in these not very simple times for the crypto world.
Yes, this is needed for any new project like DNAtix, and i think they keep a bit, i mean that the representation of DNAtix at here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:54:38 PM

It seems they want to focus on hitting the hardcap since they didnt declare any softcap amount. Hopefully they have enoigh time to collect their needed money.

Well if it's the case then let's hope and help the project in reaching their goals by spreading good things and good features of dnatix, if proper marketing and advertising is implemented the success is near to achieve.
As far as I remember, the soft cap is 750,000 and I think that this is not a very large amount. I'm not sure that the team will have enough soft cap.

This is correct. The soft cap is $750,000 - but obviously we are shooting for the stars! Any extra bit will help us grow the platform faster and help pave the way for the future of genetics!

It's a small amount for the project like that, I see others only making simple platform and their soft cap at least 1M$. Anyway right now ether value is low and would definitely grow in coming months, So you collected ether during this time may be increase in value dramatically. 
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:37:30 AM

DNATix is making new era in the Medical site & also contribute to the crypto world.As DNA is a part of human & use it as a source of money is revolutionary.so to run this project on the market situation,what measures you take? 
On DNA  Huh Then that should be more unique to me noticing this in cypto industry and yes money can be revolutionary however you can explain this in detail that will help to understand the project more.

They will also need to hire some good and professional people to handle these kinds of project. I suppose some live videos from the team is a good impression to make.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:46:16 AM

DNATix is making new era in the Medical site & also contribute to the crypto world.As DNA is a part of human & use it as a source of money is revolutionary.so to run this project on the market situation,what measures you take? 
On DNA  Huh Then that should be more unique to me noticing this in cypto industry and yes money can be revolutionary however you can explain this in detail that will help to understand the project more.

They will also need to hire some good and professional people to handle these kinds of project. I suppose some live videos from the team is a good impression to make.

Agree, a simple video presentation also that will capture and deeply explain of how the project runs through. Since, as well all know mostly more people can easily understand through watching videos than reading.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:02:03 AM

Agree, a simple video presentation also that will capture and deeply explain of how the project runs through. Since, as well all know mostly more people can easily understand through watching videos than reading.

If they can both explain benefits and the good use for both members and investors, that will be a worth to watch right.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:30:48 AM

I hope the team will continue to work with good communication and will continue to do well so that the project can run well and it could be great.
Immediate response to the investors queries by clarifying all their doubts without letting wait and ownership dealing with constant solutions will build a strong bondage and trust with the investors.

I observer here that the admin and staff are a are pretty active answering queries and suggestion from people on the topic? Dnaix will soon have legit and big investors that will be interested.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:11:08 AM

I hope the team will continue to work with good communication and will continue to do well so that the project can run well and it could be great.
Immediate response to the investors queries by clarifying all their doubts without letting wait and ownership dealing with constant solutions will build a strong bondage and trust with the investors.

I observer here that the admin and staff are a are pretty active answering queries and suggestion from people on the topic? Dnaix will soon have legit and big investors that will be interested.
That will be good if the DNAtix will spread much more its name in the cryto currency community, because that will be much good for its popularity to gain more the attention of the crypto people and be able to find more users, supporters and of course serious investors that will keep fueling the development of the DNAtix project.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:29:14 AM

You say so confidently about this, it means that the project will soon have investors who will be able to raise the project.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:23:33 AM

You say so confidently about this, it means that the project will soon have investors who will be able to raise the project.
I hope this really will happen, because at the present time young and new projects are very difficult to develop without the help of outside investors or partners.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:35:33 AM

It seems they want to focus on hitting the hardcap since they didnt declare any softcap amount. Hopefully they have enoigh time to collect their needed money.

Well if it's the case then let's hope and help the project in reaching their goals by spreading good things and good features of dnatix, if proper marketing and advertising is implemented the success is near to achieve.
As far as I remember, the soft cap is 750,000 and I think that this is not a very large amount. I'm not sure that the team will have enough soft cap.

This is correct. The soft cap is $750,000 - but obviously we are shooting for the stars! Any extra bit will help us grow the platform faster and help pave the way for the future of genetics!

Have you already reached the soft cap? I see some informations that you are now in the 2nd stage of the presales. I wonder, what are your strategies in convincing more people to join and buy DNAtix tokens. I guess, it would be helpful if you have provided good discounts and referrals so that investors will tempt to invest.

At $750,000 soft cap i think that will be easy to achieve, do they have a marketing strategy to get more? It will be nice if they also have a seed funding which they can use for advertisements. Do you have partnerships with capital investors?
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:24:47 AM

Have you already reached the soft cap? I see some informations that you are now in the 2nd stage of the presales. I wonder, what are your strategies in convincing more people to join and buy DNAtix tokens. I guess, it would be helpful if you have provided good discounts and referrals so that investors will tempt to invest.

At $750,000 soft cap i think that will be easy to achieve, do they have a marketing strategy to get more? It will be nice if they also have a seed funding which they can use for advertisements. Do you have partnerships with capital investors?
In general without problems to collect such sum as if to pay attention to other projects which demand at least 3 million dollars then it seems in general a real trifle. I think remained before collecting very little.

tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:26:00 AM

I like the transparency of this project for they show confidence on their project that they aren't hiding their identities and they even have a founders video.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:28:58 AM

I like the transparency of this project for they show confidence on their project that they aren't hiding their identities and they even have a founders video.
True, other teams would be hiding their identities not that they are scared that they might had bad background when their project fail but also they are hiding because they might be planning on doing something wrong.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:43:44 AM

It is very good! I see how many users support the project, watch the video and start trusting the project. With such success, we can say that soon the project will be very popular.
connecoin

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:18:19 PM

It is very good! I see how many users support the project, watch the video and start trusting the project. With such success, we can say that soon the project will be very popular.
Yes. The project is starting to make a noise which leads to a better kind of investment that can be trusted by many investors here in crypto world. This could bring something special to the people who truly supports the bitcoins and to all other crypto coins. I will keep looking for more news and updates of DNAtix project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:19:18 PM

well the project is still new and we can't totally say that they are near to success now, I think it still need more effort and more improvement for them to be able to achieve success soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:24:57 PM

Yes. The project is starting to make a noise which leads to a better kind of investment that can be trusted by many investors here in crypto world. This could bring something special to the people who truly supports the bitcoins and to all other crypto coins. I will keep looking for more news and updates of DNAtix project.

Yeah, I am sure this will be a good impact to the project once the market recovers again, more and more investors will be encourage to check the project and hopefully making good investments.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:28:18 PM

Yeah, I am sure this will be a good impact to the project once the market recovers again, more and more investors will be encourage to check the project and hopefully making good investments.
I'm pretty sure if the market gonna recover once the end of the year because most of the people now are selling away their btc for no reason.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:51:39 PM

well the project is still new and we can't totally say that they are near to success now, I think it still need more effort and more improvement for them to be able to achieve success soon.
Yeah, they still need more improvement but as you can see they are on the way to keep their hard work to make an improvement.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:55:40 PM

I'm pretty sure if the market gonna recover once the end of the year because most of the people now are selling away their btc for no reason.

Yes soon the market will surely recover. Better be patient in waiting because it just a normal happenings. Talking about the project, it is good to give our trust and support in order the team will like to do their best for the people who supporting them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: