Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:51:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96054 times)
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:55:44 PM

We have just uploaded a new article about precision medicine and the treatment of diseases:

Identifying diseases at early stages in the life course of a person, especially one that is at high risk for developing diabetes has great value- Knowledge is power.
https://www.dnatix.com/precision-medicine-disease-management/
Thank you so much for this new update admin, it is worth to share information. The project is very promising and interesting. This update proves that the project is worthy to invest because of the one of a kind concept about health care and attending the health issues that some of our brothers and sisters is suffering right now.
Yes, knowledge is power and profitable at Industry Revolution 4.0 century, this is one of reason i follow DNAtix.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:59:25 PM

We have just uploaded a new article about precision medicine and the treatment of diseases:

Identifying diseases at early stages in the life course of a person, especially one that is at high risk for developing diabetes has great value- Knowledge is power.
I think it will help to get easily a treatment plan or disease related questio. but can we find a diagnosis through DNA or treatment plan from the patients DNA?      
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:03:23 PM

Well, have a lot of good an positive signal for DNAtix from they beginning, i think they will get successful as us expect soon.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:36:52 PM

Hello guys! I'm not an expert. But I am going to "totally in" into this idea blindly, because I believe in Bitcointalk and they endorsed this ICO. Thank you to Bitcointalk management/admin team for giving me such opportunity to join an ICO with faith.
I agree with the the statement that you mentioned but I don't think that blindly going in for it is the best option.
You are funny, you can not believe only the forum, you need to analyze the project well, read reviews and watch ratings before investing.
Nowdays there are many fake ico come to market and they have also do their fake ratings and all stuff. So it's very difficult to choose which one is good for you. If you want to choose any genuine ico then i suggest you to never trust on any of third party and do your own research on that project and after that invest in it.
We maintain our own check list to analze the project from various projects before we choose to invest that will ultimately allow us to take the right decision when all the check list leads to a green flag and we proceed forward.
I think thatvi must agree with you statement , mentioning the brilliant strategy of yours,this is a simple yet very effective method to make right decisions.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:43:38 PM

Remarkable article. It is visible that you have tried and have fairly worked at intelligibly to explain structure of the project. I think many people will agree with me. Continue in the same spirit and we wait for new articles.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jesusghergo

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:48:16 PM

Remarkable article. It is visible that you have tried and have fairly worked at intelligibly to explain structure of the project. I think many people will agree with me. Continue in the same spirit and we wait for new articles.
Obviously it will be an yes and there shall be more focus on project content, structure explaining the roadmap withh benefits and plans of the project that will reap the participants understand about project easily.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:48:28 PM

This would be a great help not only to the people who suffered from the disease but to all, why? Because it can make peoplw aware and knowledgeable about different diseases which can make individual change their lifestyle into healthy living. They can also share to others about their knowledge. I am pretty sure that this project will be successful soon because of its usefulness.
sathvik112

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:56:55 PM

I like the transparency of this project for they show confidence on their project that they aren't hiding their identities and they even have a founders video.
Indeed, they need to show their confidence to prove that they are serious in their project and in order for the people to trust them, Hope to see more of their work and updates.
Putting much effort and works in providing more important updates about the project is one factors that can attract more people to be here and support this. It will also lead to caught the interest of all potential investors that will convince them to invest. Hopefully, the team can fulfill their goals and meet the expectations of the people.
To fulfil all the project goals and reach the expectations of project, team should work together and when there is an issue it should be immediately addressed involving a manager and developers that will easily help to execute the operations in a easy manner.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:09:12 PM

Thank you so much for this new update admin, it is worth to share information. The project is very promising and interesting. This update proves that the project is worthy to invest because of the one of a kind concept about health care and attending the health issues that some of our brothers and sisters is suffering right now.
Yes, knowledge is power and profitable at Industry Revolution 4.0 century, this is one of reason i follow DNAtix.
I think is going to help with gathering alot of data that is really valuable to human genetics problem lets hope they get enough Donors or users because are really sensitive to those data but again is blockchain and is much easier

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:11:38 PM

This would be a great help not only to the people who suffered from the disease but to all, why? Because it can make peoplw aware and knowledgeable about different diseases which can make individual change their lifestyle into healthy living. They can also share to others about their knowledge. I am pretty sure that this project will be successful soon because of its usefulness.
This way can bring more awareness for people in our digital economy through the knowledge of DNAtix focusing on genetics that will make every one understand the economy situation and let us be healthy.
whatluke

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:27:57 PM

Solid project keep the good work
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:18:18 PM

How much is your soft cap? what would happen if you didn't reach the goal? and How long will the campaign last? thanks
What price token?

The soft cap is set at $750K - Because the ICO is so short, we will be extending the campaign if the minimum is not met. We believe this will allow the opportunity for both purchasers and bounty participants to see the project come to fruition.

The pre-sale will end Nov 15 and the public sale will end Dec 15.

The token price during the pre-sale will be $0.40-0.60 depending on when you get in, during the ICO, the price will be $0.80-1.00.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thank you for your interest in the DNAtix project!
Hello DNAtix team, i have notice that the soft cap you have mentioned here is different to the soft cap that the project have set on your website, does this mean you are lowering your targeted soft cap soon? if yes, does the market affects that you lower your softcap?

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:20:52 PM

This way can bring more awareness for people in our digital economy through the knowledge of DNAtix focusing on genetics that will make every one understand the economy situation and let us be healthy.
Well, good thing that the team of DNAtix have this kind of idea here in cryptocurrency space so that people will gain knowledge on how prevent from disease at the early stage. I will keep supporting this project until the end since this is very useful and helpful to our health.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:27:53 PM

On DNA  Huh Then that should be more unique to me noticing this in cypto industry and yes money can be revolutionary however you can explain this in detail that will help to understand the project more.

The way I understand is like this. These days people can do DNA test online and get in form of digital file. that file contains very sensitive data on you that you can use to know problems could have etc. So you need to keep that file in safe place that no can access to it without you permission. DNAtix offers that safe place that you need. It's on blochchain on for they are creating dapp that will allow to manage your DNA file easily and access to it any time, plus others services.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:33:44 PM

On DNA  Huh Then that should be more unique to me noticing this in cypto industry and yes money can be revolutionary however you can explain this in detail that will help to understand the project more.

The way I understand is like this. These days people can do DNA test online and get in form of digital file. that file contains very sensitive data on you that you can use to know problems could have etc. So you need to keep that file in safe place that no can access to it without you permission. DNAtix offers that safe place that you need. It's on blochchain on for they are creating dapp that will allow to manage your DNA file easily and access to it any time, plus others services.
Nowadays, technology is becoming more revolutionize and keep on progressing. DNAtix project show how advance we are that people are capable on doing these things online and can help many people around the world.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:39:41 PM

How much is your soft cap? what would happen if you didn't reach the goal? and How long will the campaign last? thanks
What price token?

The soft cap is set at $750K - Because the ICO is so short, we will be extending the campaign if the minimum is not met. We believe this will allow the opportunity for both purchasers and bounty participants to see the project come to fruition.

The pre-sale will end Nov 15 and the public sale will end Dec 15.

The token price during the pre-sale will be $0.40-0.60 depending on when you get in, during the ICO, the price will be $0.80-1.00.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thank you for your interest in the DNAtix project!
Hello DNAtix team, i have notice that the soft cap you have mentioned here is different to the soft cap that the project have set on your website, does this mean you are lowering your targeted soft cap soon? if yes, does the market affects that you lower your softcap?
I think this proves their team do not have a check list so ultimately this mistake might happen, this could be their learning and soon they may correct and you have identified accurately which adds value for the project.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:52:17 PM

The idea is really helpful in terms of knowing early the possible of potential diseases. Definitely, this concept could be noticed by some individual who cares more about the health of the people. It's complicated to think but it can be achieved through the help of professionals and skilled persons.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:20:44 PM

I just read about the coin it's really good but u have to make some change other than this it's really good! Firstly i congrats to the team members who are in this
And i wish them all the best ☺☺I'm happy to part of this ☺☺☺☺
Wish them for the luck and the wisdom. Their project is definitely good for develop the dna of the human so that the dna of a human can be modified or created one by one.

They still need to work more effort because this is a very large project which it needs to be taken seriously. It is all about science that needs great attention and knowledge due to the fact that this is about the life of human being.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 11:53:08 PM

On DNA  Huh Then that should be more unique to me noticing this in cypto industry and yes money can be revolutionary however you can explain this in detail that will help to understand the project more.

But I think not a lot of people need to check their DNA, I did some research most of the people who check it are from USA. That means it should be the country where they should launch or at least expand their company.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:58:55 AM

But I think not a lot of people need to check their DNA, I did some research most of the people who check it are from USA. That means it should be the country where they should launch or at least expand their company.

Maybe that will be their plan after the project is successfully launched, How about planning to work on the exchanges any site?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: