Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:23:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:35:59 PM

If i don't have any mistake, we still not dowload wallet at this time? I see the coming soon when i click at dowload link.
It is available to download the wallet. Just go right to their website and click the Download in the navigation bar and you should have a download link.
I'll give the download link here so anyone can download it just by clicking:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoAdSolution

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:51:47 PM

The first Wallet Bounty rewards were paid today.

All participants who have received their reward, post them on social media, and send another email of proof will receive an additional reward.

Join the CryptoAdSolution Wallet Bounty campaign now and download your wallet to support our network.

Here you will learn how: https://cryptoadsolution.com/bounty_campaign
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:27:55 PM

If i don't have any mistake, we still not dowload wallet at this time? I see the coming soon when i click at dowload link.

Maybe the CryptoAdSolution team needs more time to perfect their product, it's still too early to ask for anything higher. hoping they'll succeed.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:41:44 PM

M
CryptoAdSolution Wallet Bounty Campaign

We now have a CryptoAdSolution Wallet Bounty campaign.
Download a CryptoAdSolution wallet on our website for your operating system.
Follow the instructions in this guide: https://cryptoadsolution.com/bounty_campaign
to earn your reward for supporting the network with your wallet.

What kind of reward will it be for me to support your wallet? I was just about to download it and saw that there would be a reward for it.

We will give away 10 CADS Coins for every user who is following the instructions in the PDF but only for the first
100 Users who are taking part!
This is great. But, may I know how many participants that were already followed the instructions in the PDF? Pls let me know about it.

we will make a post to let everybody know when the bounty is over and the distribution of the bounty coins starts
Okay, then this is a nice thing that we should know when the bounty is over. However, I'll join the bounty for the giveaway and I will follow the insturctions.
Maybe i lately. I think the team maybe make more bounty or airdrop like this promotion. Actually i still intall CryptoAdSolution wallet for future working.

I would personally recommend waiting for someone neutral to look at the wallet code to make sure it's proper and not infected or some shit like that
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:20:54 PM

Maybe the CryptoAdSolution team needs more time to perfect their product, it's still too early to ask for anything higher. hoping they'll succeed.

Yes, the development team needs more time on projects development. But according to time they are doing very well right now. They are always coming with new strategies which can help the project in its growth. Hopefully sooner or later they will successful.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Ivakimos

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:02:41 PM

It seems that this is a promising project, and I'm curious to learn more about it.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:40:21 PM

Could be a reason and everything should be carefully planned so that there could be no bigger problems that may come up in the future. It's not so easy to run an ICO due to so many competition in the crypto space and that's why dev and the team are seriously working in it.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Matt Tinc

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:43:41 PM

Now it is clear why people have recognized the value of the project. At least it looks like they have. But some of it is due to it being a really useful business that can have global implications.
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:47:25 PM

Yes, the development team needs more time on projects development. But according to time they are doing very well right now. They are always coming with new strategies which can help the project in its growth. Hopefully sooner or later they will successful.

In every project their is a team who manage and make it to the point on how it run it well. The team gathered latest informations that acquire strategies for the sake of improvement of the project. Though their are lots of way around but it is very helpful to accomplished the task of the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:50:49 PM

Could be a reason and everything should be carefully planned so that there could be no bigger problems that may come up in the future. It's not so easy to run an ICO due to so many competition in the crypto space and that's why dev and the team are seriously working in it.

Correct in decision making it should be planned it well and generate what is the best and not useful it means eliminate so that it would be easy to identify the thingy to do. The problems always has its own solutions it is up to us on how are we going to look at it as new ideas for everyone.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:54:07 PM

Now it is clear why people have recognized the value of the project. At least it looks like they have. But some of it is due to it being a really useful business that can have global implications.

As of this moment many people wants to study it clearly how does it goes but as I understand the project it is very helpful to us on how are we going to hand in to everybody. They not yet recognized it well as of this time but soon if it will be developed so well surely they will get into it and loves to handle the project.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
CryptoAdSolution

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:57:30 PM

Looking forward to work with @stratisplatform smart contracts in C#.

Big things about to come!

https://medium.com/@khilonecrypto/the-unofficial-weekly-stratis-retrospect-34-khilone-c7fc7758732f
Hendra Wehr

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:04:53 PM

it may be one that bigger coins look to absorb because of the inroads the dev team is making with a multi-billion$$$$ industry. Either way, it's low risk/high reward for investors. Count me IN!!!
connecoin

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:10:27 PM

I agree. Probably, they are more focus in the development process as this is very important to do in such project in order to have a good outcomed in the future. Also, maybe after this we can be able to see new updates and improvements that will make all supporters satisfied in supporting this project.
regalis

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:21:09 PM

They have to be like that, they should maximize the time that they spent in the crypto community since many individuals right now are interested in this stuff. Making some changes or additions to their strategy would somehow help them in maintaining their project working well.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
jidenko

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:22:24 PM

Nobody asked it in here but what are you planning to do with unsold tokens? And I wonder do you have bounty campaign that's going on? Thanks for your reply in advance
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:26:37 PM

CryptoAdSolution Wallet Bounty Campaign

We now have a CryptoAdSolution Wallet Bounty campaign.
Download a CryptoAdSolution wallet on our website for your operating system.
Follow the instructions in this guide: https://cryptoadsolution.com/bounty_campaign
to earn your reward for supporting the network with your wallet.

This looks a great update for the project, having a bounty campaign helps a project to boost their popularity in the crypto market which will greatly help its progress towards their goals.
Wow this is truly great. The CryptoAdSolution team is not just having an active in here but they truly doing there best that bring the best updates for all of here. This is a great news that I was hoping that a lots of people will reach this to be able to also have this kind of opportunity.
We need some detailed information regarding the wallet bounty like the rules and the prize for winners. Hopefully we get some of this infos.

Same here, hopefully the team will provide such detailed information for us to fully understand the whole thing about this matter. I think the info that was given was not enough to be understood by the bounty hunters.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:27:31 PM

Definitely, the project is new and its still in the process of establishing things more effective and useful. Progress is on going and team members are continuing the developments. We should give them time to shape up and do the finishing touches before we can expect a beautiful out come.

Inovexvi

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:44:46 PM

Go to the first page of this topic and you will see all the links you need to the idea, there will be a link to the social networks of the project and even to its website.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:01:41 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 02:57:07 PM by Jedie22

It seems that this is a promising project, and I'm curious to learn more about it.
Absolutely, the project is nice and if you want to know more about the project you can view some posted details first page of this thread. You can also scroll comments and suggestions for improvements of the project. Telegram channel is alsi available for the people like you who invested with the project and looking for proper information about the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: