Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:00:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:31:40 AM

I can’t forecast what will happen with this market, but I know that in next several years they will come much more organized.
I think no one can predict the next market status, but I am very confident that the team and developers will do anything to make this project a success and gain a lot of supporters and investors. Most probably by the time that the project will finish maybe the market will be better than the current state.

It might not be predicted easily but their are possibilities that it will be demanded in the market and the price or the value will get high. The status of the market as of now it yet uncontrolable to get the high percentage of the demand.
Yes exactly, as of now the market is not doing very well it takes a few more months or weeks before everything will be better and back to the reality. As of now the best way to do is help each project to become more competitive and active to develop more helpful strategies.
This project are already competitive and have good strategies, it is just that the market is bad that it affects their future plans for their own project.
I do not understand, now sales are still going on or not? Can I get the tokens of this project now? And are there any bonuses to buy?
Yes, the sale of tokens continues, the 14th round starts, and now you can buy a token for $ 0.38. To sdaleniyu prices for them rose.
it's good that I still have time to buy a few tokens for myself, especially since the price is now very good in my opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:36:36 AM

As the days goes by, the project CryptoAdSolution did not even waste a sigle time they have to play around here in the crypto currency community, but they really been seen how they make the efforts and keep striving to keep up the different challenges, obstacles and even the different hardships of competitions in the market most especially in times like this that the crypto market is on its downfall and not very predictable when will it rise up again. This is the good change of the CryptoAdSolution to really shows their potential and great capabilities.
Yes, but the team does not lose hope and continues to work on the project. Even at a time when the market is all red.
probably because the team of developers believe in their strength and know exactly that they will be able to realize all their ideas and the goals of this project.
ProLumuc23

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:41:52 AM

I can’t forecast what will happen with this market, but I know that in next several years they will come much more organized.
I think no one can predict the next market status, but I am very confident that the team and developers will do anything to make this project a success and gain a lot of supporters and investors. Most probably by the time that the project will finish maybe the market will be better than the current state.

It might not be predicted easily but their are possibilities that it will be demanded in the market and the price or the value will get high. The status of the market as of now it yet uncontrolable to get the high percentage of the demand.
Yes exactly, as of now the market is not doing very well it takes a few more months or weeks before everything will be better and back to the reality. As of now the best way to do is help each project to become more competitive and active to develop more helpful strategies.
What we gonna do now is just waiting for the end of the year and take our profit and buy it again once it dipped in the middle of the year.

But there's no real guarantee that the token will dip in the middle of the year nor whether it will rise in price again after said hypothetical dip

It could be like that, nobody can give assurance that the token will go that way since here in crypto its always a matter of luck. Once you join this stuff then you are entitled to be more vigilant and at the same have the patience to wait until you meet your expectations.

Right, there is no assurance about  the token because we all know that in crypto market the value is unstable. This is what we called a matter of luck in waiting such right time. Patient is very important if you want to gain high profit of the token you have.

What happens in the market now is just a challenge to all. It is true that no one can predict and no assurance what will happen in the future but all of us can be part to achieve the success of this project. Through helping each other in terms of supporting the team and doing what best to do to make it more attractive and useful to everyone.
Yes, you are right, at any project now, they meet the chaos of market, and who know they will recovery and people want invest at here?
luck can occur, provided the process of team performance is extraordinary. I believe, a good work process will produce success. I see the CryptoAdSolution platform team like that.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:33:50 AM

What we gonna do now is just waiting for the end of the year and take our profit and buy it again once it dipped in the middle of the year.

But there's no real guarantee that the token will dip in the middle of the year nor whether it will rise in price again after said hypothetical dip

It could be like that, nobody can give assurance that the token will go that way since here in crypto its always a matter of luck. Once you join this stuff then you are entitled to be more vigilant and at the same have the patience to wait until you meet your expectations.

Right, there is no assurance about  the token because we all know that in crypto market the value is unstable. This is what we called a matter of luck in waiting such right time. Patient is very important if you want to gain high profit of the token you have.

What happens in the market now is just a challenge to all. It is true that no one can predict and no assurance what will happen in the future but all of us can be part to achieve the success of this project. Through helping each other in terms of supporting the team and doing what best to do to make it more attractive and useful to everyone.
Yes, you are right, at any project now, they meet the chaos of market, and who know they will recovery and people want invest at here?
luck can occur, provided the process of team performance is extraordinary. I believe, a good work process will produce success. I see the CryptoAdSolution platform team like that.

I believe in that realization too it is because as we can see their is always changes that might reflect to us if we just hold a hand and run through to the procedures. The project is just easy to handle if you have perseverance to mingle on it. Just practice to think more strategies to use.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:37:21 AM

As the days goes by, the project CryptoAdSolution did not even waste a sigle time they have to play around here in the crypto currency community, but they really been seen how they make the efforts and keep striving to keep up the different challenges, obstacles and even the different hardships of competitions in the market most especially in times like this that the crypto market is on its downfall and not very predictable when will it rise up again. This is the good change of the CryptoAdSolution to really shows their potential and great capabilities.
This simply means that they are serious with this project thats why they sre doing all their efforts to make it a success.

It should be that is biggest advantage if a person is serious well they can plan for more investors to come and for more income will follow. The project is very interesting because it can handle different situations if the team will aim for high. I might agree on you effort is the best and the secret all along.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:40:30 AM

Yes, but the team does not lose hope and continues to work on the project. Even at a time when the market is all red.
probably because the team of developers believe in their strength and know exactly that they will be able to realize all their ideas and the goals of this project.

We all know their are different strategies that a business person has. One of that is SWOT analysis which is the power of idealism and turns to realism. First thing is Strenght for what you have gain as of now. Weaknesses, list everything that might affect and Opportunities strikes it. Threats is the competitors.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:56:48 PM

This simply means that they are serious with this project thats why they sre doing all their efforts to make it a success.

Yes. The team of CryptoAdSolution are very dedicated to this project and probably that's the reason why more investors keep coming here to join in their presales and buy their tokens. I just hope that they will post here and share some informations about the progress of their platform so that investors will be satisfied for being in here.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:30:30 PM

Yes. The team of CryptoAdSolution are very dedicated to this project and probably that's the reason why more investors keep coming here to join in their presales and buy their tokens. I just hope that they will post here and share some informations about the progress of their platform so that investors will be satisfied for being in here.
It's been a long day since the project has released publicly and now they are getting bigger and bigger for its community.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:47:02 PM

We all know their are different strategies that a business person has. One of that is SWOT analysis which is the power of idealism and turns to realism. First thing is Strenght for what you have gain as of now. Weaknesses, list everything that might affect and Opportunities strikes it. Threats is the competitors.
Yeah, I hope most of the people here believing the developer more than they do so that the developer can get motivated.
KingDome

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:59:01 PM
Merited by close up (1)

This kind of a  long quoted post should be snipped so that the readers who came to read the whole topics or replies can read it gently.
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:53:24 PM

I can see that there are so many uploaded videos on your youtube channel however there are only 21 subscriber yet. I guess you guys should do some contests or maybe promotions to gather followers.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:02:06 PM

Yeah, I hope most of the people here believing the developer more than they do so that the developer can get motivated.
I think they are impressed and believe the capacity of the team to make this project a successful and profitable in the future. If you truly believed a project you need to trust it with all of you, in this why you are at peace because you are comfortable and believing the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

Ofcourse they must gain the trust and interest of the market. Specialy they need to make people more comfortable and feel trusted.  The investors need to know how serious the team and the developers towards the project progress and updates.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:16:58 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 03:30:27 PM by vickycoin05

It's been a long day since the project has released publicly and now they are getting bigger and bigger for its community.
We have the same  observation mate, but I think the project team and developers are just busy in preparing other things, hopefully they will able to release new updates for the satisfactions of supporters and investors. The community is getting bigger and bigger each they which mean a huge amount of funds is about to come.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:24:51 PM

I can see that there are so many uploaded videos on your youtube channel however there are only 21 subscriber yet. I guess you guys should do some contests or maybe promotions to gather followers.

That's a good suggestion, so that it has the more chances of getting known in the crypto community. People will surely understand how's the project will work and the benefits that it can give to their users.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:26:01 PM

Agree, convert weakness to strength. Analyzing the weaknesses will help each project to improve and develop the skills to make their project strong and able to surpass all the possible problems that the project may encounter along the way to success.
Semaj123

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:17:19 PM

We have the same  observation mate, but I think the project team and developers sre just busy in preparing other things hopefully they will able to release new updates for the satisfactions of supporters and investors. The community is bigger and bigger each they which mean a huge amount of funds.

If everything is handled very well then I think all things can be happen accordingly. We should be able to see the development of the team due to the fact that they are going bigger as far as I understand.
CryptoAdSolution

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:26:54 PM

The 15th round of our presale is now sold out!

Tomorrow the presale will start again in the 14th round.

CADS coins will cost 0.40 USD, a masternode costs 6,000 USD and an Advertising Package costs 40 USD.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:03:52 PM

We have the same  observation mate, but I think the project team and developers sre just busy in preparing other things hopefully they will able to release new updates for the satisfactions of supporters and investors. The community is bigger and bigger each they which mean a huge amount of funds.

If everything is handled very well then I think all things can be happen accordingly. We should be able to see the development of the team due to the fact that they are going bigger as far as I understand.

So true, handled the project well is one of the reason why success will happen. Being at this far is a proof that the team is doing their best just to achieve the goal. There are progress and development made by the team which we can totally see. Hoping for the best of this project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:18:12 PM

Ofcourse they must gain the trust and interest of the market. Specialy they need to make people more comfortable and feel trusted.  The investors need to know how serious the team and the developers towards the project progress and updates.

That's the main goal of the project to captivate the community for them to attain it's core objectives in the crypto community. Providing everything for the community to get their hands in making this project successful in the future. Although this task is need to be more creative in such away they will fully utilize the trust of the community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: