Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:56:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what happened to ethereum?  (Read 5604 times)
Eloson

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:51:23 PM

Honestly most people are not impress with the way ETH drop, it's rank one of the best altcoin, i wish it bounce back soon
Due market is bad,most coin dropped.but just hope to see ETH raise again.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:56:05 PM

I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
What you feel right now is just the same as what the other felt before, but now they already get used to it. So, basically this is just a normal thing in the crypto market and nothing else. As you can see how bitcoin is being beaten by the market while getting a lot of decline most of the altcoins are following the beating of bitcoin too.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:58:58 PM

I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.

Lately ethereum has experienced a prolonged decline, the price has continued to decline and has declined. I think there have been ethereum sales which's crazy by the ICO and that's one of the main factors because almost all ICO projects use ethereum coins through their ERC20 tokens.

Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:59:34 PM

the whole market is bearish and all cryptos are affected. This scenerio is normal and i'm pretty sure that ethereum's price will soon bounce back.

I do believe that ethereum will recover soon its just so happened that the market has experience a dip contrary of supply and demand. Thus, many time we see the chart movement of value and volume in market is unstable condition due to adigital world wide diplation rate.
Zumbiko

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:02:44 PM

Ethereum's fine. against the background of the fall of the market that its price falls is normal.
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:06:00 PM

Ethereum is very fine, the fall is just normal.
ETH is very strong alts, i am not worried but bagging more.
This is a signal that whales are getting ready for the rise of the price.
Taiayam

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:07:44 PM

we don't know etherium will come back with a high price, because the market cannot be predicted. try to be patient in hodl
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:10:04 PM

The present fall of ETH  is nothing to be scared about, just the wayy there is a reduction in Bitcoin price, sure the bullish season will commence soon thou no one can ascertain when, but the future is guarantee for Ethereum, let keep accumulating
dominik-t

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:11:27 PM

Ethereum's fine. against the background of the fall of the market that its price falls is normal.

Many altcoins are falling because of the decline in the price of the ethereum. Now everyone is waiting for smart contracts for BCH - and if they are successful, the ethereum will fall even lower
kabum21

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:15:12 PM

I think ethereum has been one of the most stable currencies throughout this bear market, it has remained relatively constant until now, but as we can see, no one escapes the bubble, even though it has burst and its price is falling dramatically I think it has already stopped a little, we can also say that some market manipulation is occurring and whales are waiting for them to take the bait to raise the prices again.
MysticMelody

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:21:08 PM

Well eth is falling again. Last time I checked it was 262. Anyways, even though I already bought 2 eth and It lost some value already I am
still waiting for lower price to get couple more
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:23:57 PM

Whatever it was, it was not just for ethereum, so it will be unreasonable to make a singular assessment. Whatever happened to the market, it was at the whole market.
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:40:37 PM

ETH is a great coin.... Am not happy with what am seeing in market now.... I only have this believe that ETH  will bounce back by December.
kemal379

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:46:03 PM

I suppose Ethereum will grow up soon, I hope that it will be. Now it is really difficult to predict what will happen with the cryptomarket, but people likes cryptocurrencies and like to use them, and people likes Eth, and it means that price of Eth will become higher.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:48:22 PM

Again, the ETH exchange rate continued to decrease due to the effect of the decreasing BTC price. Therefore, the possibility of this August is not profitable. The future of ETH is hard to predict, but in my opinion, it will not stop rising if the market recovers
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:51:45 PM

Well I think people are really moving out. There are so many day traders that seemed to have affected the rise of its value and a lot of those who are holding it are no longer happy and satisfied because even when they are optimistic the reality crashes hopes for a better value. The rise of the prices of ethereum are just held too close to a several percentage up before it could go again below. So there is not much to expect on it.

piichan

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:56:30 PM

everyone hopes that etherium will pump again, so we must keep supporting etherium
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 10:58:29 PM

ETH has good scope in terms of future. But hard to say will it stay current bottom or increase. Current bottom is the stable price for the ETH. Now many ICO failing and didn't much attraction. ETH team making development towards making ETH network more good. Maybe ETH up again and will stay around 1000$.  

poktur

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:19:14 PM

I think that etherium will recover by the end of the year, and it will go up confidently!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:41:30 AM

Right now price of etherium coin is $279 approx and I think that amount is not a small amount that what was at all time high price of the etherium because when price of etherium was 0.2+ btc then at that time value of bitcoin was very less , but now value of bitcoin is 5-6 times more , so here we need to remain fully positive to have investment in etherium coin .
Right now etherium is much stable coin than any antoehr coin after bitcoin , so here we can understand very well that how etherium is better in these circumstances of the cryptocurrency market .
And also here etherium is one of the perfect coin which is having a big market cap in the cryptocurrency market after bitcoin , so here chances for the big dump for etherium is not possible , just take the perfect positive mind and wait for the perfect time .
Here in my whole life I seen that every coin in two years surely get up to 2-3 times , and as we can see that since back of 2 years etherium didn't get very high by price in BTC unit , so soon it will give a big rise in this year .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: