Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:37:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what happened to ethereum?  (Read 5604 times)
gravitik

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:21:26 PM

I think that now a temporary fall in the price of Ethereum. I think that in the future it will recover and will remain the best altcoin
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:23:36 PM

I also don't know what happened with etherium which is clear that etherium prices have graphical movements like bitcoin bro. therefore, every bitcoin price decreases and etherium prices also fall

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
genapena

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:27:05 PM

I am very surprised that this coin has become cheaper. It seemed to me that this is a very strong and reliable project and the price will not fall several times.

usm1000

Activity: 191

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:08:01 PM

Now the price of ETH has come down with the decline in bitcoin prices due to info and negative issues on cryptocurency, even though the ETH has been very popular and very profitable that the ETH as a tool to exchange with tokens, I am very strong ETH can return to the price of 15 million to 20 million.
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:33:54 PM

Ethereum is facing some issues and the development upgrades are still not on the way. Hopefully ETH will overcome
this  tough period and start rising again.
mikkev01

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:47:45 PM

At present, ethereum price is very low but It will not always be there. No one knows what gonna happen in cryptpworld. Anything that can happen here. Try to stay calm because the crypto market will definitely recover in the future. If you can be patient then I'm sure you can get good profits later.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:33:19 AM

I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.

No wonder if ethereum price was falling, i think it was because several big ICO companies sold their ETH, only my opinion though.
But i still believe in ETH future, it will be good because if many good ICO created, then peoples must be want to invest using ETH.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Hecquyn

Activity: 129
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:38:10 AM

I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
I also feel nervous and confused when the ETH price drops too much. I do not know when ETH price will recover. Who can predict?
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:43:59 AM

Well, ethereum slumped back from a $600 lead before. Now it's around $220, which is still a fair price, when prices are considered and demand second. I think it's still a good buy. I advice everyone to invest in ethereum because the price decline today would mean a future spike.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Bobtong

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:52:33 AM

I think there are several reasons: first of all is a bear market, big players need a cheap crypto, next year the market will recover probably
then we have media impact and so many ICOs and project using ETH
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 03:00:56 AM

Alot of reasons and predictions about what happening to ethereum but i think in crypto market prices not controlling by someone it's only depends on demand and supply thats why price go down and go up its a routine of crypto market thats why experts are keeping very positive opninon about it.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Fedollam

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:07:24 AM

With ETH nothing happened and does not happen. It also stagnates like all cryptomarkets. But soon, I think it will catch up.
Leonardoross

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:52:21 AM

I think the fluctuation of the market is normal that we when participating in will certainly meet. This time the volatility of the crypto market is not good but I will assure you that this market will give you a good return if you keep your coins for long. Many coins have very good projects and they will get higher prices.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:54:22 AM

I think this is a strategy of the ethereum. increasingly popular, more and more are looking for and love the ethereum. with prices so low, so thus the availability will be less and less. and that's when the price ethereum will increase.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:59:51 AM

With ETH nothing happened and does not happen. It also stagnates like all cryptomarkets. But soon, I think it will catch up.
eth price recovery still takes a long time.Many ico sold off eth.Although it has fallen a lot, the bear market is still going on.We don't know when the price will pick up..
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:10:46 AM

eth price recovery still takes a long time.Many ico sold off eth.Although it has fallen a lot, the bear market is still going on.We don't know when the price will pick up..
Can not blame ICO projects as this is only a small part of the market. I believe that if you want to invest, you should choose the uptrend period as this is the most stable market time and ICO projects will greatly contribute to the increase in ETH if there is participation of investorsand large and investment funds

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:22:26 AM

I think this is a strategy of the ethereum. increasingly popular, more and more are looking for and love the ethereum. with prices so low, so thus the availability will be less and less. and that's when the price ethereum will increase.
this is what I am really waiting for, when there are fewer available numbers, there will be many requests, with little payment, and finally the price of ethereum returns again in its heyday
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:38:19 AM

As I see, it has simply fallen together with all the cryptocurrencies. When the market starts going up, ETH will do the same. I do not think that nothing else with it can happen. The gaining is ahead.
ptcntt-gold

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:46:21 AM

Ethereum has a good foundation, I think the price drop is due to a large amount of ICO sold out ETH. ETH will soon return, and will rise sharply.
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:50:36 AM

That is also my question on myself, because i dont really understand why the value of ethereum is continue to get low, it is not yet pumping for long time that's why i am also hoping it will have a good price nexr year so me and my friend can gain again a lot of money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: