Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:19:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what happened to ethereum?  (Read 5604 times)
abbywem

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:39:28 AM

Nothing Ethereum is just as incredible as it has ever been.  Some large players are seemingly manipulating this market in an attempt to shake the weak hands.  By some of the posts on this board I'm afraid it may have worked. 

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:44:40 AM

The fall of etheruem price is normal, even the other altcoin falls too. Etheruem is one of the most popular crypto on the market. Even the price is not stable, these coin has a ability to grown up faster unlike the other cryptos. So dont lose hope and patience.
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:47:46 AM

I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
Surely it will be back, what happened was, it hit stop loss orders and the market went over sold. Big whales now are holding the line, but I think there will be one more false bear wave and after that a healthy bull run will occur. Just don't panic and hodl for at least two years and you will be fine

Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:06:08 AM

Of course the ethereum will return to itself the price of $ 500 may even be more by the end of the year. I believe that it is now necessary to invest in the airspace.
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:06:38 AM

maybe this is a difficult time not only for eth but also for all crypto, because almost all crypto in the market experience a very drastic price decline, but maybe rumors about a market recovery that is predicted to occur later this year will occur, if seeing the current market situation, most of the coins are red, but if you see the price is experiencing a pretty good price increase, but at least it has experienced price increases after a long time of falling prices, maybe this is a sign of price recovery or even this increase will only occur in short term only.
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:13:13 AM

For last 3 days ETH is under more pressure then BTC in case of such a market correction.
One of the reason ETH has a relatively lower market cap than BTC.
But ETH is actually more vulnerable to a correction.
thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:19:34 AM

I think the ETH is a slower price than the rest of the Altcoins but it is very reliable and safe. I think by the end of this year ETH will come back as we have seen because the value of ETH is huge and whoever holds it will not be disappointed.

binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:21:53 AM

I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
I believe in the return of ETH and all of the other altcoins. Blockchain technology is really good in human life and helps a lot for big business. I am very happy to invest long term in this Crypto market.
Hopefully everything will be in the right direction and 2025 will be a prosperous year for Cryptocurrency.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:23:29 AM

I believe in the return of ETH and all of the other altcoins. Blockchain technology is really good in human life and helps a lot for big business. I am very happy to invest long term in this Crypto market.
Hopefully everything will be in the right direction and 2025 will be a prosperous year for Cryptocurrency.
Well, hope that the ETH price will rise again. I only knew that the ETH situation that increased the fee price made the price go down, but I heard that it had been fixed, so the price began to rise again. maybe in the near future, the price will reach $ 300.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

maronalex2

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:53:55 AM

I have heard that ETH has decreased to its lowest price for the last 9 months but I don't suppose that it is really so, ETH is very strong to lose in this competition.
imgoinforbitcoin

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:34:27 PM

No one expected this, the way ethereum fell was way too fast for anyone to actually comprehend what was happening with the coin. It is no secret and no dobt that ethereum will be bouncing back up in the future but the fall was just way too fast. Which led me to believe that there must be some kind of manipulation going on with the coin.
Crypto Lady

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:38:21 PM

I've always liked this coin, but in the last few months the situation has changed and the price of ETH has fallen dramatically. I am worried about this situation, because this can reduce investors' interest in this coin.

DinaPalamarchuk

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:40:53 PM

The ethereum goes slowly to the appointed price. I think that it will not take long. And that by the end of the year you can expect a price return of $ 500.
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:44:12 PM

I think his fluctuation and his fall is quiet normal and just part of the deal. ETH won`t die but is here to stay.  I see falls as great opportunities to buy and make more profit. Enjoy the ride.
Garuda88

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:53:05 AM

This is a lesson for all of you, just because this coin is very popular and is now ranked second under bitcoin, it does not mean it will always be stable, it will fall too. If you know about how the candlestick moves, it will make you understand why it happened. All investments will experience market correction to balance market conditions.
Matty96

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:55:31 AM

It is just not having a good price right now. That is all. Still a decent coin.
For me, Ethereum is way better than bitcoin. I trade a lot of coin and send a lot of money using ethereum instead of bitcoin.
That fact that using gas + MEW is so flexible allows me to trade and send more money.
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:59:59 AM

I think ETH is being adjusted, because I'm sure if the ETH price increase at $ 300 then the ETH price will continue to increase but if the ETH price drops to $ 270 then the ETH price will be difficult to increase.
MAXENATOR

Activity: 90
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:41:55 PM

All people understood,that this the still shit. Which is centralized, so also in addition depends on the ICO market and new projects.
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:56:22 PM

It is not only ethereum that is having difficulties in the market but the majority of the coins. Downtrend is really a problem this year. The market value of most cryptos are now down for approximately 50% of their market value when the market last year is at its peak. There are possibility of recovery, so we should better be patient and hold .
K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:51:54 AM

of course we have to be patient and I see prices starting to rise even though sometimes this down is a good sign and I believe ethereum prices will soon recover
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: