Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:47:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what happened to ethereum?  (Read 5604 times)
omali

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 02:24:56 PM

Well, this is one question everybody is asking right now but I believe that ethereum will be fully restored before the year runs out. I read something like this happened last year when ethereum reduced to 10cents in one exchange. That was momentarily dou. But definitely that makes me believe that ETH will definitely get back.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:35:39 PM

I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.

Yes, it is. I think none of us had expected such a development with Ethereum. I also have no explanation of what is happening and why its price is so low. But I hope to go back up soon. This will make many people happy.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
four199

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:33:47 PM

I think most people would think so, including myself. But ethereum prices depend on the market, and assume that we can only patiently wait for ethereum prices to rise again.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:36:33 PM

I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.

Yes, it is. I think none of us had expected such a development with Ethereum. I also have no explanation of what is happening and why its price is so low. But I hope to go back up soon. This will make many people happy.

I think it has to do with the ico craze having slowed down significantly, less need for ethereum.
den_penta

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:02:11 PM

So...
And now, the end is near,
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear,
I'll state my case
of which I am certain.

Everything prepared for drop under $200.
Ready, steady...

Hope it will be panic sell and especially would be nice to change all shit-coins to ETH in this time.

Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:12:14 PM

So...
And now, the end is near,
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear,
I'll state my case
of which I am certain.

Everything prepared for drop under $200.
Ready, steady...

Hope it will be panic sell and especially would be nice to change all shit-coins to ETH in this time.
Ethereum encountered on dump in market but hopefully it will changes in this year which it fluctuates on higher prices make it sure your not able to sell immediately because this is the perfect time to fluctuates again.
uwatere

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:23:29 PM

Yes, now ethereum is going down dramatically because all crypto currency markets are in a bearish wave and all currencies are losing their prices we now have to be patient as soon as it gets better Smiley Wink
Ajani20

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:27:58 PM

The down price of ETH is down to general decline state of the crypto market but with the way at which ETH is dropping in rate every day; I think there is a panic sell on going. So people who are scared of the price drop and cannot contain the loss on their investment anymore are selling and dumping at this low rate and if which will surely be affecting the stability of the ETH price. If the market survives soon I believe ETH will moon again.
Li-Fox

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:31:28 PM

I believe that the ethereum is very dependent on bitcoin like all altcoyins. And now the ethereum repeats all that bitcoin does. I believe that this is just a calm before the storm and bitcoin and ethereum will grow in a month or two.
Packagetol

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:51:22 PM

I think the ethereum scenario is just a normal market situation and with time it will recover and start doing will and the price will moon
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 07:33:43 PM

I believe that the drop ETH depends on the decline in the price of bitcoins and on the non-stability of the market, the market will start to grow and the price of ETH will grow.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:47:25 PM

ETHEREUM continues falling and it is a good thing for the newcomers.
to buy and hold. as we can see now more people are getting off on their ETH and getting d=somewhere but if i will to choose
i will buy more ETH on this moment
and you cant see the real effect in the future if you will not be like me./
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:49:49 PM

To be onest i am not happy in seeing ETH like this
i am holding 10 of those coins an seeing them going down is hard to get on it but still i belive on the coin and gathering more.
this is the best thing i can do for it. but if this continues, i might go for other one/
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:51:18 PM

Nothing terrible has happened, the Ethereum rate follows the entire market, so do not panic. When the market recovers, the rate will return to its maximum and I think to set new records.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Zheko87

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:58:36 PM

October will show us what happening with ETH and what’s really price of ETH
CryptoDimas

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 07:58:46 PM

With the commission of the etherium, you need to change something. It is possible to make the mining not of ether, but of coins transmitted by transactions, but in this case it will probably hit the miners. It is possible to make a fixed commission.
Personally, I would very much like it if I made a fixed commission.
In general, it seems that the etherium is outliving itself. And I look forward to a new crypto currency with better conditions and sharpening for smart contacts.
manvinder030429

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:01:05 PM

lAlmost all crypto here are in a lower cost and additionally bitcoin, many individuals are stunned on what's going on now yet as an old part here the circumstance like this is a typical for me. We don't have to stress over what happened, it's smarter to hold up ethereum and all altcoins would go well once more.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:24:39 PM

It's a little sad to look at the ETH price right now but we need to keep it in mind that it is a phase, and it's not gonna last forever. Such currency as ETH will not die now, it definitely will go up, we need to patiently wait.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
theGrind

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:31:49 PM

This is natural and occurs in all crypto. ethereum decline big enough and certainly, this is also happening to all existing crypto. indeed provide enough impact. but at least if it can hold and wait it will get to be a promising thing.
xidireti382

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:53:15 PM

I believe that with Ethereum, nothing happened and the point that the price falls so it is with all the coins because of the market fall. and when the market starts to rise the price of Ethereum will return.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: