Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:41:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what happened to ethereum?  (Read 5604 times)
DemonHunter83

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:58:29 PM

Just projects sell collected on the Ethereum ICO.Do not be afraid of correction.If you believe in this project, it is better to buy it on good drawdowns.
Support. If the project really inspires confidence, then do not be afraid of its decline, and it is necessary to buy while it is low. After all, good projects rarely give up.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:01:27 PM

I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.

Do not worry. Ethereum will necessarily return for the price back. I just can not tell you when it will happen.
manvinder030429

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:02:29 PM

I also hope that ethereum will return to its all time high before the end of the year. The current dip looks somehow to me because it affected all the coins in crypto market. A lot of people sell their ethereum without considering the price they bought it.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:05:25 PM

I think it was because ETH has passed many months without really being affected by the bubble that burst in December, so we're seeing all the declines of the year in one month, that's why it's gone down so explosively, plus certainly the market is not at its best, but as always, there's a good chance it's going to get better in December again.

Bitcoin to the moon
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:06:27 PM

in my opinion, ethereum is now very bad because, people are less interested in ico's investment, ethereum's price can be high, because many of ico's investments which call ethereum as the payment channel, and transactions using ethereum also become high, but now the ico program is difficult to succeed and so that the ehtereum becomes low
Well Ethereum is a project that counts not only on its capabilities, but also the capabilities of all crypto-currencies in its blockchain.

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
320hz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:07:07 PM

At the moment, this project has a period of decline. I think that the main reason for the strong drop in the price of ETH was the large number of fraudulent ICOs.
Offece

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:01:59 AM

Ethereum is a robust coin but dropping from remaining region and every holder of ethereum is now involved about its drop. Now the market is growing however ethereum is not able to follow the market. ICO's are also now not capable of acquire their targets and it's far the primary energy of ethereum. It also make a element in dragging ethereum to downwards
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:19:58 AM

It could be foreseen that the etherium would return to its original value. He can not hold out for such a long time at a high level, a graph of that confirmation. After any growth, a slow but sure fall follows. It's enough just to study the graph for the previous period well and then you will understand the pattern. Yes, I think we will soon grow, but it will not be in the next month. Maybe to spring, after the new year.

celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:23:06 AM

Everyone will hope ethereum will recover. currently eth has experienced a large decline. I feel the loss due to the decline in eth prices.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:27:59 AM

I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.

The ethereum will surely can stand again. People do not need to worry about the capability of ethereum because it surely has a huge potential that will not disappoint the users. At the same time this kind of scenario is a part of the cycle of the cryptocurrency market so people just need to wait and see, or maybe grab this dump as an opportunity.
ifirina

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:53:13 AM

It is falling my friend...
And I think, it is going to fall at least to $100.
But despite that it is a good time to buy more ETH. It has real value and clear usage. You can buy ETH as an investment or as a fund reserve. If you need, you can use it to trade or participate in ICOs. From this point of view, it is much better than others altcoins and even BTC.
Regarding the current price, no one knows when price fall stops. So, the best strategy is to buy gradually during the fall. And as I already said, now is a very good time to start or continue buying.
casty3000

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:54:41 AM

In the past we can give NOKIA the example. It's going to burn, it's primitive. However, it is doing its job very well for now.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:04:05 PM

In the past we can give NOKIA the example. It's going to burn, it's primitive. However, it is doing its job very well for now.
I can't agree with you - altough Nokia lost its position as leading manufacturer
 of cellphones the company still performs very well in many areas of activity.
Ethereum is endangered by many other competitive blockchain platforms and without improvement future of Ethereum will be rather bleak

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
baribori45

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:19:20 PM

yes ethereum is very bad now, when compared to bitcoin, ethereum falls deeper, and has not shown any recovery at all, but if you want to buy ethreum, this is a golden opportunity, because the ethreum is now in a very low position
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:27:02 PM

I thought everyone already knew what happened to Ethereum. Many ICO companies that collected funds in this currency did not go to Fiat at all, but left the collected funds in order to sell when the Ethereum price is higher. But it turned out to be the opposite because of the falling market, the price of Ethereum also fell and a panic sale of a large amount of Ethereum began, as a result of which its price fell even more. I am sure that over time he will return to his position, because he has scheduled a lot of serious updates.
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:29:16 PM

If you are asking about what happened to Ethereum, we already know that ETH is facing its down market. Although the price is green today, we exactly realize that the Eth price is still fluctuation. We can see how this altcoin struggles in the market. Every day, this coin always goes up and down easily, more fluctuating than BTC. However, I believe that ETH can find its normal price again, as a worthy coin for recommended one, in more than $600.

fianaindriati

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:33:56 PM

all of us here hope eth will return in the near future, but we cannot know it all right, because every change can change every time without us knowing it. so we will not know and guess how eth will develop in the near future.
steinkopf

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:36:13 PM

It seems to me that ETH has lost its popularity and price due to the fact that most ICOs projects decided to sell all their collected coins.
Fredrosam

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:37:04 PM

you are not the onpy one who wants to know the truth but i think tjat tjere are some factors that combined in a bad way
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:51:18 PM

This is a crypto market, and everything that happens here is going on for a reason. Now the price of the etherium has fallen, which means that large players will buy it at a low price and resume the price increase, which will provoke people to buy an etherium and at the peak of popularity they will again collapse the price, and so long as you do not run out of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: