Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:29:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what happened to ethereum?  (Read 5604 times)
casternetwork

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:46:14 PM

I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.

It is of course, and I think you just need to wait and it will come on its own, don't worry or think too much about it. Stay calm because the future is likely to be next month, next year so don't worry and make crazy moves like selling your own money  Wink

Am I spamming? Report me!
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:06:53 PM

I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.

I think ethereum blockchain is on course to its development. The dip in ETH price is just temporary and maybe cause by competition from many coins having more advanced features. By the ETH blockchain is on the verge of a hardfork. Maybe many positive things will change after this important fork as the platform will experience new features that will compete with newer coins in the market.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:10:00 PM

ethereum has a bright future, even though ethereum prices are still cheap for me in the near future ethereum prices will increase again.because now many new projects from ICO use the ethereum platform
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:12:05 PM

You know what, As far as bitcoin grows fast, I really not expect this ethereum would go down this days. I've enjoy it, I thought it will be more happier, but sadly to say, the ethereum goes down. And I am hoping this year that it will go back. hoping this will be a brighter future for us this year 2019.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:16:08 PM

ethereum has a bright future, even though ethereum prices are still cheap for me in the near future ethereum prices will increase again.because now many new projects from ICO use the ethereum platform
there are a lot of new altcoins that use the ethereum platform network. actually the price of ethereum is also important for the growth of altcoins integrated with ethereum. the effect of the decline in etehreum also occurred on the altcoin, hopefully the ethereum market growth will soon occur.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:52:11 AM

I continue to believe in the huge potential for successful development of Ethereum. Despite temporary falls and financial corrections in the crypto market, Eth continues to grow steadily. Therefore, prices will again become more expensive over time, you just need to be patient.
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:12:48 PM

nothing happened to ethereum I think it's fine even ethereum I think has been successful, although ethereum prices have decreased in 2018 it's like a normal situation I am sure ethereum prices will rise again when the market has recovered or is waiting for the increase in bitcoin prices.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:58:35 PM

I continue to believe in the huge potential for successful development of Ethereum. Despite temporary falls and financial corrections in the crypto market, Eth continues to grow steadily. Therefore, prices will again become more expensive over time, you just need to be patient.
Ethereum falls to bitcoin. Over the past two months. The price increase in dollars was associated with a rise in the price of BTC. If BTC loses in value, ether will also collapse. Thus, recent rise is an illusion.

return21

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:24:15 PM

Point is how much ETH is considered as a token by the community rather than as an investment when compared to BTC, mainly because of the total amount of tokens. BTC has an impressive advantage on that as Dash does as well.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:31:26 PM

Im pretty sure that the current ATH record  of ethereum will not be the last, we might see new highs on ethereum price in the coming years. I might say ethereum is a hidden gem ,so you start investing on eth while you have time.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 05:23:58 PM

Well the price drop that time because more and more people sell their coins and also miners sell, but i also think Ethereum will recover and we will have a new ATH for and many people will make a good profit if hold.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:28:01 PM

Im pretty sure that the current ATH record  of ethereum will not be the last, we might see new highs on ethereum price in the coming years. I might say ethereum is a hidden gem ,so you start investing on eth while you have time.
Believers now that in somehow the value will increase back and provide decent profits, it's a matter of time before the new high will show up, the market needs to have more new players while the system still on it's way to fully developed the entire ecosystem, after that surely the market will regained it's high and momentum will change a lot.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:03:08 PM

Point is how much ETH is considered as a token by the community rather than as an investment when compared to BTC, mainly because of the total amount of tokens. BTC has an impressive advantage on that as Dash does as well.
but nevertheless, ethereum is much more profitable and promising than Bitcoin.  If Bitcoin is not used as a means of payment, then its relevance will be greatly reduced.  The fact that today many are investing in Bitcoin, says only that all hope for profit over the long term.  But even she is under a big question.  But ethereum has not only practical, but also economic attractiveness for cryptocurrency users.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:19:50 PM

Eth very strong coin with big professional team , in this year will be several updates. Eth how project passed stress test in the end 2017 start 2018 by comparison with another blockchains.
Ethereum has made some significant gained in early 2018 and because it could not sustain that gained outside bitcoin it has to be pull backward with others coins because bitcoin was coming down. I think it is growing now and very soon all of them are going to recover.
hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:07:25 PM

Eth very strong coin with big professional team , in this year will be several updates. Eth how project passed stress test in the end 2017 start 2018 by comparison with another blockchains.
Ethereum has made some significant gained in early 2018 and because it could not sustain that gained outside bitcoin it has to be pull backward with others coins because bitcoin was coming down. I think it is growing now and very soon all of them are going to recover.
Whatever happens in the ethereum there are really great prospects.  Today there are some problems due to certain news in the information space regarding the contrived competition ethereum and binance.  But if someone does not believe the analysts, then let them pay attention to the statement of the administration binance, who express the words about the absence of any opportunity to compete with BNB and ETH.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:31:09 PM

I don't think anything has happened to ethereum if the price drops maybe it's caused investors sell large quantities of ethereum it is certain that prices will drop, but don't worry because it will recover again and it's only a matter of time.

EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:33:26 PM

Oh, the eth surprised us all. I think most traders didn't expect to see eth like this. Eth disappointed us with the introduction of its hard fork, its constant postpone. In the end, they delayed this process for too long. Bitcoin price fluctuations also aggravate the situation.
But I think that it is too early to despair. I hope so, the eth team will figure out how to fix this situation.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:49:36 PM

I don't think anything has happened to ethereum if the price drops maybe it's caused investors sell large quantities of ethereum it is certain that prices will drop, but don't worry because it will recover again and it's only a matter of time.
That's right in the world of cryptocurrency, of course, things like that happen every year so we better stay patient, I'm sure with time, prices will recover soon, we'll see

popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:59:21 PM

Nothing critical happened. Yes, Ethereum lost in price, but do not we think that when its cost was over 1.300 USD, it was too much? Probably, it was a "hype price". Suppose, it will gain but not greatly.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:36:19 PM

i think for now the most volatile crypto currency in our ecosystem is etheruem because as i see it is paired to every thing and any news can affect it very well good luck for all Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: