Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:25:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rewarding signature campaign, are you satisfied?  (Read 3879 times)
Xilib-er

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:46:11 PM

Rule is still a rule. if anyone cant complete the task, will dont get reward too
i think that's good rule so we must do it
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:52:50 PM

My question is, what happens to someone who makes 9 posts in case (a), and 13 posts in case (b)? Is it fair to deny anyone who has made more than 75% post for the week? Could there be a somewhat reward for such people?
It is fair. The rules are written before you signed up for the campaign. If you want to sign up then you have to agree and respect the rules. If you don't like the rules, then don't join in the first place. As simple as that. That rule isn't the only way to run a campaign though. For example, there is a "pay per post" system in signature campaign, which I think would be more suitable for you.

Please share your thoughts. What will be the best way to reward signature campaign?
For signature campaign, I don't really mind for both fixed payment or pay per post system, although I would prefer the pay per post one.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:57:11 PM

I've asked to one of manager campaign related that question regarding posts made by participant. I got the answer that manager will give 1/2 stake for participant who need 1 or 2 posts for current week. Hm, its really depending on manager of campaign, hope this will help you.
Yes i really believe it all depends on the manager itself.But to avoid some circumstances,just follow the rules.Anyways,we are given enough time to complete the required posts per week.It's up to us how we will handle our time management.If we want to make an income,then we are bound to follow the rules.
venlussbuck

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:06:06 AM

yes, with big bonuses; because is a tough job, no more participants should be much reward. So happy to receive a large number of tokens and high prices leaving the floor
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:14:44 AM

In my own opinion, I would suggest that you need to add additional 5 post to be sure that you could get the stakes per week and I had been doing this after a month I started in signature campaign. I had also experience such thing wherein there were weeks I got zero (0) stakes and that is why I started to put additional postings until the present since I find it effective.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 04:19:26 AM

normally if you have big repuatation on comments, they will grant the full stakes even though they have low comments. it depends on your popularity.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:28:17 AM

I think that if your post or comments are usually not off topic, then most likely it will be counted and not deleted. On the other hand, if you want to be more sure that you had complied the requirement, perhaps you should have a buffer post and this is what usually other members were doing. Just continue to do good and non off topic comments and rest assured you will not have to worry much for your stakes. Also, you should have to monitor your profile from time to time and check for the activity for the existing no. of post.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:36:49 AM

regulation remains the rule. It was established by the manager and at least be made a condition for getting paid. Maybe if the objection to it is better just create their own bounty such rules that you want. with a minimum amount specified will certainly help the marketing of course also effect conferring on the number of sales going on. so the only reason if not able to reach the target and not paid.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:44:26 AM

Answer me one question: "You go to the store to buy ice cream, you choose the ice cream you like, take it and go to the cashier.The seller says that you need to pay 2 dollars, but you say that I only have 1 dollar and ask for sell 50 percent of the ice cream.The seller refuses to sell you ice cream. " Tell me, the seller is not right?

You nailed it, my friend! I think it is just rational that we have to follow the minimal rules so that we can be rewarded. This is a give-and-take situation and we can't get what we want if we are not doing the things we should do. Though I understand that maybe OP is trying to say that it can be good if maybe points can also be given to someone who failed to finish what should be done...I am talking of the 10 or 15 posts required but then all of these things can be at the discretion of the project manager and there is nothing we can do on that. This is a take-it-or-leave-it kind of a situation. We have to follow the rules as nobody is exempted anyway.
Taniya1901

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:52:56 AM

I don't see anything complicated to make it 15 posts per week for a subscription, I always do even with a reserve just in case 15+2. And as you say 13 posts, you simply will not be paid, as clearly stated at least 15 posts...
Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:56:19 AM

Yes I am not satisfied with the allocation of stakes for signature campaign. Junior member like me are distributed very low stakes as compared to other members. But we have to contribute the same as other members. Other thing is that some projects run away without rewarding bounty hunters while some others delay in the distribution.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
NUnuasod

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:57:44 AM

I'm joining Vertex   signature campaign and this is the first signature campaign i join. Stake for Jr.member rank seems too low.
Schwifty27

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:59:16 AM

i dont think about those conditions as long as we work and then they pay us and it's not that easy tho.
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:01:45 AM

satisfied or not is in fact dependent with the reward given, but all reward already described at the beginning of the campaign before we join the bounty signature we can see and count them. If it is not suitable and not satisfied you can find a bounty of other project.

chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:18:40 AM

Are you participating in a signature campaign? You observe that there is a condition that you have to meet.

(a) You must make 15 constructive posts per week. (b) You must make 10 constructive posts per week! as it may apply. I am not against this condition but the next one is what I am concerned with.

If you don't reach 10/15 (as the case may be) posts before the end date, you will not receive any stake for the current week.

My question is, what happens to someone who makes 9 posts in case (a), and 13 posts in case (b)? Is it fair to deny anyone who has made more than 75% post for the week? Could there be a somewhat reward for such people?

Please share your thoughts. What will be the best way to reward signature campaign?
I think that depends on the policies of the campaign manager, the Bounty Hunter is like a guest who will come to the house with the owner, but the house owner is not obliged to provide drinks and food for guests, just my opinion.
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 05:19:59 AM

Are you participating in a signature campaign? You observe that there is a condition that you have to meet.

(a) You must make 15 constructive posts per week. (b) You must make 10 constructive posts per week! as it may apply. I am not against this condition but the next one is what I am concerned with.

If you don't reach 10/15 (as the case may be) posts before the end date, you will not receive any stake for the current week.

Rules are rules. And these rules have been set from the very beginning of the campaign. And before we join any campaign, we should have understood and accepted these rules. Conditions that must be met in order for us to be rewarded. Now we cannot blame the project or the manager for our short comings. It just doesn't work that way.

anatolyp

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:21:09 AM

Answer me one question: "You go to the store to buy ice cream, you choose the ice cream you like, take it and go to the cashier.The seller says that you need to pay 2 dollars, but you say that I only have 1 dollar and ask for sell 50 percent of the ice cream.The seller refuses to sell you ice cream. " Tell me, the seller is not right?
Just the seller does not want to think and earn more. He could sell half of the ice cream for $ 1.5, but he did not bother. I saw that cigarettes are sold like that.
onlygodknowsx

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:31:31 AM

Well it's ok cos we have the rules if you break the rule's it's your fault and don't tell that you can't read cos we always check and clear the terms and condition before you go inside or do something with the rules so anything you can't get from stake it's all about you but we have telegram that you can talk to the admin if you think they made a wrong works from campaign. Must of the bounties campaign is got a good percentage for cooperation
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:39:49 AM

Agree rules is rules so we need to follow the rules to meet the requirements. Anyway as long as the rules is not impossible to meet. Its need to have good decision and discipline to meet all requirements to get reward at signature campaign.
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 05:48:37 AM

There may be a solution like this. For example we must make 10 constructive posts per week to get full stakes for a week. But if we make 9 posts, we can get %90 of weekly stakes, 5 posts gets %50 of weekly stakes, 1 post gets %10 of weekly stakes. I think this is more fair.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: