Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:38:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder?  (Read 8596 times)
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:52:24 AM

While keeping our coins and tokens - the best way for most holders of crypto currency in this difficult period of the bear market. Not everyone has the opportunity and the desire to trade on the exchange. And not in all this will work. Especially now many will incur additional losses if they go out to the stock exchanges as well. Let it go on as it is. Crypto currency has yet to be kept and expected to rise the crypto-currency market.

Everyone knows the market situation is worsen and no one want to lose their money in this tough situation, this is the right time for making investment. I am desperately waiting for a better change in the market as I believe it is slowly increasing.

Am I spamming? Report me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:53:23 AM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.

thanks for your sharing dear, i will try learn to trade  Smiley previously i just hold and wait but i think what u mention is the best way to earn .. lol
BitcoJ

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:00:08 AM

I think it's obvious. Everyone is waiting for their peak hour. When their crypto currency will grow to the maximum. But I believe that long retention does not always win. You need to find a golden middle in your work in the market.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:09:06 AM

Well good for you. You had a good trading skill and made some nice profit during this bear market. The reason why I'm holding isn't that I can't trade. I simply don't have the time to trade, let alone improving my trading skill. Perhaps I should find a way to trade with minimum time. Right now I don't have the strategy for it.

Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?
Yes. Deep inside I expect that Bitcoin could still have another bull run and make its holder rich. I know that another 100-1000x is impossible for Bitcoin but I believe the current price is still undervalued.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:30:27 PM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.
Everyone is a Hodler is only in talks because talk is indeed cheap, but at the end of the day 90% of the people chorusing HODL here are actually the first to offload their Bitcoins with the slightest upset in the market. So if you're going tto HODL or sell, it should come as a personal conviction, it's a near fact, following the crowd almost always leave a bitter taste in the mouth.

That brings us to the advantages trading holds over HODLing and having to wait till whenever. While the bear market is weighing on all crypto traders, I must say the worst hit are HODLer, because from their point of view, it's more or less a helpless situation.
twkasun7

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:36:27 PM

yeah.it is the theory of trading.Currently Some one using our money while we are holding.Whales are everywhere & they are controlling everything.They are the ones forced us to hold.

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:44:35 PM

Holding has been consistently profitable for holders in cryptocurrency. We have read about those that accidentally keep bitcoin for number of years only to found out that they are already in millions simply because of time that accrue value to bitcoin. Holding is a good strategy  in cryptocurrency

arkaasay

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:48:11 PM

I don't hold tokens as many as yours I am only holding the tokens I got from bounty campaign and I'm still holding them because the price is low and it's only a small amount that's why no problem if I will hold for long time.
I agree with you, because I also experienced the same thing. but as we know that almost all ICOs use the ethereum platform and ICO coins will also be exchanged with ethereum, as we see now that the ethereum price is very low and it greatly affects the price of tokens from the bounty.
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:51:12 PM

It seems to me that the answer is obvious, it is just now the ideal time to become a holder. Just nobody wants to sell their coins for a penny, because now the price of all the coins continue to fall
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:53:49 PM

I don't hold tokens as many as yours I am only holding the tokens I got from bounty campaign and I'm still holding them because the price is low and it's only a small amount that's why no problem if I will hold for long time.
I agree with you, because I also experienced the same thing. but as we know that almost all ICOs use the ethereum platform and ICO coins will also be exchanged with ethereum, as we see now that the ethereum price is very low and it greatly affects the price of tokens from the bounty.
Almost all of my coins are a reward from the bounty companies, and for me it is absolutely not profitable to sell something at the moment
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:55:35 PM

Thank You.

I do not think that you need to mindlessly keep everything that gets into the wallet. It is necessary to sensibly assess the prospects of the coin, to understand how justified the expected price in the future. In any case, it is necessary to fix at least some of the profit.
waitinglist

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:56:03 PM

in my opinion, holding this is a good way, because for now the price is uncertain.

bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:56:23 PM

Thank You.

thanks for your sharing dear, i will try learn to trade  Smiley previously i just hold and wait but i think what u mention is the best way to earn .. lol

You forgot to add what someone earns, and someone loses when trading. And earn 10-20% of the traders, so do not mislead people.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:02:22 PM

Thank You.
No justification for selling with your argument. If you sold at $8400,then you must must bought at $6200 which should be last year. You didnt sell when everyone was selling last year and now you are advising everyone to sell like you have sold yours, To the best of my knowledge you want everyone to be victim of your mistake. Whales who bought at <$100 are still holding more than 70% of their portfolio.Though there might be some negative predictions of bitcoin not making the 1000x again, I have seen worst prediction in the past 3 years. No one has the perfect prediction for now, If you can still hodl please do.
echodike

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:09:34 PM

I think everyone is becoming a holder because of the market condition, as you can the market is such in a terrible state right now and every has lost their asset due to the bear market, so selling now will make you incur a lost or holding is the way.
Walero

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:12:39 PM

That is because the market price is becoming more unbearable day by day. This shows that whoever that bought either bitcoin or ethereum higher than the current price and decided to sell at this current price. The person will be selling at shortage.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:13:43 PM

IMO, it is because not everyone is willing to take the risk to sell off the coins in bear market. As crypto is unexpected, many of us are afraid that the price rise once we sell.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:36:54 PM

Yes, trading more profitable and important to the market, but if you don`t know how to trade - you don`t need to trade. So, it cost holding it will make you a huge profit.
Moli001

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:16:29 PM

Currently, Holding is the best choice for most investors that bought very high but didn't sell off before the dip. I bought 3 ETH at $380 and today it's barely $215 so in this case, I have to hold and patiently wait for the bull run. In crypto, if you have patience, you can only lose time but not money.
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:44:46 PM

If you can learn how to trade and how to stay away from big risks, I think trading can become a better profit way from olding. In my way of thinking, seeing the opportunities is perfect in the world of crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: