Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:36:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder?  (Read 8599 times)
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:27:32 AM

The reason why most people prefer to hold their coins/tokens because they don't want to regret and believe this coins/tokens will pump soon.
They worry if they selling this coins/tokens right now if this coins got pump someday they will regret.
norcia

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:35:35 AM

With all of what has happened this year, I think it will be difficult to check the portfolio purchased earlier this year. And I think if you look at current fluctuations, there are more traders than long-term holders. But also keep in mind that trading is effective when the trend is up, and maybe you are very lucky to be able to generate 50% profit in one month in the current situation.
Karasawa007

Activity: 130
Merit: 36

KUROINEKO.GD

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 03:37:34 AM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.
I think that what is suitable for HODL is a small coin holder, which cannot be obtained from the value of the coins obtained. Why? because the selling value is too low, so it is recommended that HODL like Bitcoin used to be worthless now becomes valuable

KUROINEKO.GD
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:44:02 AM

I think that will depend on the time and the person who does it. Because I joined a chat forum for trading and everyone said that I had lost money. Maybe the coin holders also experience the same thing, but at least they still have confidence in their coins, while traders, sooner or later, will start choosing the pumped coin, and will no longer be a coin holder.
Well trading and holding is different strategy of investment in cryptocurrencies, trading is short term investment and holding is long term investment to be an investor, i think the people becoming the holders due to use strategy long term investment, it depends on the people which are the strategy used.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:44:24 AM

Being a holder is not as easy as seen and felt. Sometimes they have to wait so long and they have to lose more than half their capital. Wise in making the decision to hold a coin is the best.
rhenz01

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:44:59 AM

I think everyone becoming a holder because they already learned the lesson of what others experience in their investment especially during times that there are so many people are losing due to wrong investment strategy.
harapan

Activity: 1722
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:50:31 AM

I am not one of the millionaires who buy bitcoin at a price of $ 5 and sell it for $ 10k-19k and I also have the feeling that you are not able to stand looking at the portfolio that I own always decreases by% but here I can only hold all the coins I have and wait for a a new leap so my portfolio returns

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:51:15 AM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.
Yes indeed the market is now bearish and every day there is only a drop in prices.  I do not know how to at least something to earn.  Maybe I do not have enough experience, but if I start trading now, I probably will lose a lot.  I'm still a holder, until better times.
Trading is also very good when prices rise, selling them when prices also rise, but seeing the current price situation that is impossible to sell, it will be a risk of losing and not making a profit, but everyone must have experience with each research, because this trade has very high risk, if lack of experience will cause disappointment if they do not understand, I personally, with a price situation that is impossible to sell, then I have to save it before the price goes up
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:54:50 AM

I think everyone becoming a holder because they already learned the lesson of what others experience in their investment especially during times that there are so many people are losing due to wrong investment strategy.
not everyone,
there are some people who are not very confident to become coin holders for a long time, what else is seeing the current market conditions that are not so good. but for those who are experienced and also for people who take people's experience as their own experience will surely remain a coin holder until the price grows back up.

mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:59:08 AM

In a bad market,the best for everyone is to continue holding until market recovers else you will lose miserably by panic selling. This is the nature of the market and it's players in here.Anyone that really understands the market will stay above and keep for the right moments to sell.

arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:59:55 AM

Because this is the trend most of us learn since we came here,as the whole forum dictates to HODL and this puts in every mind of the newbies and even those semi older here.

But you are perfectly right that when the market is dipping we should cut losses and make trading ,so the capital os moving and growing while we are waiting for the market to recover again.

But for those whos investing their excess money and dont even bother if they will lost it all or gain,but the important is they investing what they can afford to lose
qias2012

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:02:08 AM

in my opinion holding a coin is one of the things that is very high risk if the price we buy around 100k after it drops below 90k then we will lose money, they think that at the end of the year the market price often rises and some trade then some wait for the end years when prices go up, they will sell 100% of the coins they have.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:06:50 AM

Because of market condition. None wants to claim loss for his money and that's why everyone is eagerly waiting for a big pump so that they can claim their profit as fulfill their expectation. In my opinion, this is needed in this market.

berkat28

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:16:27 AM

In my opinion maybe they think that by the end of the year all crypto currencies will continue to increase, but it is better if we have to learn how to trade in some coins for the short term, so that we get a profit per day or monthly, if we hold the coin it will be risky when the market price fall down.
proxydomain711

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:26:56 AM

It's kinda hard to predict the future trend of the market especislly for newbies like me so the best option for us is to really hold for the meantime until the prices go up. Holding or trading, both are risky but I agree that risk is always a part in crypto. Trading is not just for newbies and might lead them to greater losses than holding it for the meantime. I am, however, quite interested to learn how to trade and to know the trend if I have a chance to have a capital investment.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:56:17 AM

In my opinion maybe they think that by the end of the year all crypto currencies will continue to increase, but it is better if we have to learn how to trade in some coins for the short term, so that we get a profit per day or monthly, if we hold the coin it will be risky when the market price fall down.

yes, usually at the end of the year all crypto currencies have increased but this year I don't know whether it is increasing or not. trafficking in people is different, some are short term and some are long term. if the short term is like this year the profits are very small because the prices go down. but if we have a long term we can get a big profit. yes this is the crypto world where the risk must be received when we trade. it all depends on us whether we want to get small or big profits.
Mosesayo4450

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:02:47 AM

I think everyone is becoming a holder because the market ain't favourable yet, I think people are ready to hold for as long as they can till market is green again.
dolanneksawah

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:15:49 AM

because being a crypto holder is very profitable, even though at the moment all prices are still falling, but it may not forever fall, it will definitely rise again
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:22:37 AM

Hold is also an investment option for long-term investors or do not like to trade every day! Search for altcoin or tokens to invest in. Hope to achieve high profits after several years without regard to the short-term fluctuations!
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:30:27 AM

Right now the best way for not losing money is to hold your investment in altcoins. Nowadays the market is down and this is the right time to hold and wait for the market to rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: