Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:50:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder?  (Read 8599 times)
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:37:39 AM

Hold the coin is a good strategy when the price of all the coins fall. But in holding the coins, of course, you will also see from the quality of the coins you are holding. Because not all coins if on hold for a long time have increased value. Should the price of the coin falls, you have to be patient and keep it constantly monitors the development of prices of the coins.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:45:40 AM

Hold the coin is a good strategy when the price of all the coins fall. But in holding the coins, of course, you will also see from the quality of the coins you are holding. Because not all coins if on hold for a long time have increased value. Should the price of the coin falls, you have to be patient and keep it constantly monitors the development of prices of the coins.

It is true that holding a coin is a safe strategy and this is done to prevent many losses. But if the coin held by this has added value then it is worth maintaining, and if it is indeed unable to have added value it is better sold.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:51:25 AM

For me many just result to become a holder because of the price movement which has become a threat on the decisions of the investors. I think they are thinking that they could lessen losses in holding.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:05:56 AM

Not everyone holds the coins, there is that trade daily. Even though they've suffered a loss, if holding a coin they will naturally long for profit. Daily trading is indeed risky but if you have the ability can surely get the profit.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 04:09:52 AM

because now the market is very slow to go up, so someone chooses a safe way to hold it. even though this will actually make crypto last longer at the same value, unless there is a large purchase or at least increase to increase crypto demands.
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:07:15 AM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.

Some of people like to hold their coin because they are be carefull about the flunctuation of the price. I think that every person has their own strategy. Not all of the people like to do trading. But to start to learn how to trade is a great idea. We needs to know about it. Maybe we can earn much income by trading too.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:19:09 AM

Of course, everyone wants to get good results from the efforts they have done. they certainly also do not want to get results at a loss. One way that can be implemented at this time is to hold it first until crypto market prices recover and increase again. I think that is a rational action, it also means they still maintain crypto in their lives.

BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:39:47 AM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.

Well you have your own method, others have their own.  It is proven many times that holding at bear market gives a great reward.  Just look at those who hold Bitcoin during the 2013 - 2015 bear market and sold at 2017, they gain  a lot doing nothing but holding.  If you short your holdings and you failed then it is the end for you.  But if you hold and wait, there is  a huge possibility to profit without risking your holdings.
Oltort

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:49:46 AM

Thank You.
Wallets that have coins inside of them are worth more than the ones without them. That is why people hold coins.
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:56:59 AM

Mastering the principles of trade is not given to everyone, the more it is necessary to devote a large amount of time. Therefore, most prefer to hold their coins.

malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:59:10 AM

I think, with the current market conditions, of course many choose to become holders because they don't want to lose and they still believe that the market will definitely recover and they wait for it

juliyett

Activity: 166

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:00:04 AM

Because only holding is the most reliable deal in crypto that has really minimized losses and its level of security is too high to deny the fact of its being bad.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
popox

Activity: 141

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:14:44 AM

Because holders just wait and get money for their patience without losses and problems with changing cryptomarket every day. It is very profitable and calm doing.

clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:16:17 AM

I noticed that the more I trade on the stock exchange, the more often I lose my investments, so I decided that the hold -  is the best strategy in a bear market.
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:25:58 AM

The reason is dip in market we are waiting for bull run or rise in market price, that why we are holding our coins

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:48:42 AM

of course there are so many people who become coin holders because there is no other way to not get big losses, even though until now the market is still in a bad condition but I think there is still a possibility for the market to recover, but no one knows when the recovery will occur, what can be done by people is predicting when the recovery will occur, but predictions will not necessarily occur

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 08:18:23 AM

Main reason to become the holder that when we hold some coins then it can possibility to get a huge gain by sell the coins after some time but many person sells their coins at any situation when they get good value.

crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:27:00 AM

With the current situation of the market as of now, most of the people here don’t have a choice but to hold their coins. Well basically, most of us here are waiting for the bull market that’s why almost everyone is holding. By selling the coins now, we’ll just suffer more losses than gains. I’ll just wait patiently and continue on hodling.
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:39:09 AM

Everyone is becoming a holder, because of the falling market. No one wants to sell his savings at the 0,1 from the highest price. I am also a hodler, because selling right now, won't bring anything. You will only cut you loses when you sell now.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:42:39 AM

Thank You.

Why hold? Quite simple. You find a number of serious projects below a 1 mil USD marekt cap or slightly above. Also the rest of the market got hammered so badly that there is little point in selling, even if Bitcoin takes that much discussed final dip. I spend my time collecting more crypto memorabilia of these early day. Got parcel from Bridge Protocol and Cobinhood recently. Hope that Lendingblock also will have some stuff soon. Same for Hacken.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: