Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:09:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder?  (Read 8599 times)
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:28:02 PM

The more here, the crypto community is getting smarter in addressing the crypto situation. When crypto is in a condition that is as bad as it is today, it is the right moment to maintain investment assets so that they can benefit. If you sell it now, only the loss will be obtained, it is very difficult to get profit because the market price continues to decline.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 06:33:00 PM

Maybe because people think it is more safe to just keep your money somewhere instead of risking to lose them....or maybe because we are afraid to get out of the box

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:48:37 PM

Holding is less risky strategy, trading can kill your deposit in one-two days during high- volatile periods of time, not too many people can afford this, it is very easy buying some crypto and holding for a year or two.
Noizebtc

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:53:01 PM

Keep coins in order to sell them more expensive. I believe that one day I will find a project that will make me rich. The fact that the market is now in decline does not mean that it can no longer earn
Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 07:35:42 PM

what can we do more? almost %90 0f us lost the money that we brought to the coinmarket, we just hope the bulls come and get back the money at least without any lose.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:00:26 PM

Trading is not for everybody and you have to be very skillful an experienced to make profit by trading. It is easier to hold
and hoping that you chose  a good coin which will rise and bring you profit in the future. Many people are not aware
how dangerous holding can be on a bearish market.
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:10:48 PM

I think it makes sense to keep the coins in the long run, speaking of the long term I mean a year or two minimum. The cycle is likely to repeat.

chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:16:41 PM

I think same the problems. Many people or almost everyone becomes the holder of certain coins. Many coins are very dropped and we will lose much money if selling them right now. SO, there is no chance for us to sell our coins. Additionally, the hope and trust of the crypto that will be bigger in the next year leads me to take holding as chpocie. But, I also make some trading that are very interesting for some certain coins.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:21:07 PM

Trading is not for everybody and you have to be very skillful an experienced to make profit by trading. It is easier to hold
and hoping that you chose  a good coin which will rise and bring you profit in the future. Many people are not aware
how dangerous holding can be on a bearish market.
Coins dangerously affect how people invest in the crypto market. Turning into an investor that mainly holds coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:24:04 PM

Well, i think you're somehow right andnyou made a lucky decision at that time. Many people are wishing for time to go back si that they can convert all their holdings into trading. I think trading is currently the best option now especially ad bounties and ICOs are dying off.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:27:29 PM

i think is very bad decision to sell at those low prices good luck if you are not hodler in those time and you still believe in the future of cryptocurrency anyways have a nice day Smiley
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:32:11 PM

Everyone wants to become the owner of valuable electronic money. But when the market is down, it should be careful in the electronic money transactions to avoid losing money. Good hold on to the opportunity not to sell your coins. The high prices you own are great assets.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:37:05 PM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.
Well even the market is bearish for me it was right to hold the coin we have different opinion regarding on it, holding and laying their coin is a good choice so that when the rising of all coin come then they have enough amount of coin, even it was long ride then I will choose it better to short cut that I now I'm not satisfied on the profit.
Ionzar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:31:22 AM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.

I believe that this is largely due to the current situation in the crypto market. After all, the price of most reliable coins is now at a minimum. Therefore, you can get a good income if you continue to buy and hold promising coins, while their prices remain minimal.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:35:32 AM

It’s just that many people don’t want to make any effort and just wait, because the losses will not pay off any time soon. But it would be right to replenish the wallet or increase the number of existing or new coins, but with confidence in future profits.

anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:17:08 AM

I think there is a different idea behind holding. If many people would hold bitcoin that might reduce the supply for buyers and could be a reason for the price to grow.

marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:20:12 AM

Probably just because market isn't in a good state for almost 10 months now. There isn't alot of upward movement so people got nothing else then just to hold onto their investition. Of course there were some tokens and coins that were raising but overall we suffered a big drop. So, probably people are just holding and waiting for better times. I know it doesn't make any sense for me to sell now, i'll just hold until market picks up.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:34:10 PM

The issue is that not everybody has the knowledge of trading. But instead of holding blindly to your coins, you can preserve the value by converting into a stable coin and then buy it back later.

dele4

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:51:52 PM

Because the crypto world is the decision to refrain from selling is speculation that future prices can be more expensive than the time when buying, so what you get will be even greater.

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:58:24 PM

Those who did not make a profit in time and did not sell, now suffer losses and hope that the market will recover and again everything will begin to grow. For this reason, people become holders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: