Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:58:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder?  (Read 8599 times)
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 01:23:08 AM

Everyone is becoming a holder because it is one of the smartest move to pick in crypto especially when the market goes down. For a long bear market like this, more crypto users get to Tether (USDT) or hold and wait patiently for the next bull market.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
karmapala

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

https://darbfinance.com/

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:27:39 AM

actually it is very easy to guess why all become holders. because everyone wants to make a profit. at this time the price is receding if selling now so he will lose their so hold their coin to wait for the right time so he gets profit .

⚫Darb   /   World’s first blockchainasset platform for everyone
https://darbfinance.com/
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 01:34:41 AM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.

personally, I think everyone has the right to have any opinion. whether they think that trading is more profitable or even thinking of holding more profitable, it's all true that there is nothing wrong, do whatever makes you comfortable.

maybe other people's experiences and theories can be imitated, but personal thoughts and feelings are far more influential on the personal lives of each person.

maybe even the one asking to hold it only has a bearish call coming soon

TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:03:29 AM

because holding is the most easy way to make profit, you dont need analysis or anything just patience.
different with trading, you need to learn first before starting, analysis and technical fundamental is needed.
but trading can make you get fast profit than holding.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 03:09:01 AM

because they are still afraid to buy or sell. this behavior often occurs, where everyone waits for prices to rise and sell simultaneously.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 03:27:15 AM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.
Everyone has the right to decide for what they can do to their money specifically their Crypto. Nonetheless, we can only suggest things to make their investment a more fruitful one like trading. I think we better educate our colleagues on how to do trading than questioning them about their decision to hodl. Well, I suggest, newbies should join some crypto communities to gain mo knowledge with trading and other ways to generate money through crypto. Doing trading is healthy for the market and I commend you to your willpower to encourage everyone to do the same.
Genjik

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:28:19 AM

Thank You.
indeed, if we sell our coins quickly without waiting for the long term, it is quite convincing, even though our profits get a little but continue to flow, surely we will get the same benefits, anyway why is your money always decreasing? whether your account has been hacked, it's not natural to reduce itself

🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:41:01 AM

Mostly users become the holders to gains profit at an expected price. Some panic sell because of worried too much to lose but some really holds until they see a profitable portfolio. Nothing is wrong in holding well it is depends on the users when they will sell.
nikotengik

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:46:24 AM

Thank You.
if you may know and play on what token now, do you use the short term method? I think if the short term is indeed we can benefit even a little at a time, but not all of that, my friends play in the long term and are not profitable enough for long term players, can I tell me how to get benefits like you?

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:00:49 AM

At the same time, as compared to 2017, the price of crypto drops so much that investors will continue to hold the crypto, so the holder is the general trend at the moment. They hope the market will recover soon. Although in this situation, I also lose a lot when the market downtrend but I always trust in crypto and expect it will recover early.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:11:35 AM

If I have merit I will give merit. to you Your posts open my eyes because you really right.I like wasted a lot of time just to view the assets that are sometimes down or up in the vulnerable price that's all. It is true we have to start learning,thank you for open my eyes and my mind. I will learn better in trading.
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 07:33:21 AM

Thank You.

Wow! So great . However, this is your investment strategy . Hodling coins is a bad strategy if you know what you are doing. What is worse is entering the market with no goal at all or not having an exit plan. Thanks for the tip

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Hillore

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:18:37 AM

This is a passive type of investment. Bought coins and waiting for growth. And trade is a difficult job and not everyone can handle it.
Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:12:10 PM

Holders are due to their inexperience in trading. When a person sees how much the coin grows he botsya not have time for this holiday and buys a coin at current prices, and then the price falls very quickly and the person remains in this coin for a very long time
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:15:45 PM

In most cases, it turns out that people do not understand how to act correctly in the situation that has developed on the market today, so they pretend that they are just HODLers. That's the whole story about how many now become HODLers
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:15:50 PM

it seems to me that hold strategy is too popular, people see stories of ordinary people who hold and became millionaire.
That's why they are stick to their model of thinking and repeat their actions.
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:21:46 PM

I sold almost all my coins last December and just holding my bounty tokens and coins which i bought in last weeks. I can't trade because don't have such opportunity and it is too stressful for me. So, i am holder.
liam111

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:31:54 PM

Everyone become a holder bacause it is the best way to save your funds during bad market conditions. Also sometimes holding is better way to gain some money than trading.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

Your opinion is good but trading also required a lot of skills and technical knowledge otherwise you are a loser there also. I am doing some trading but with very low volume trades.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:08:44 PM

Everyone understands that cryptocurrency has a pretty promising future, and since the cryptocurrency is included in the financial systems of the states, thus showing that with the help of cryptocurrency many life processes will be simplified
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: