Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:24:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder?  (Read 8599 times)
GameOfBit

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:24:16 PM

At the moment, while the market behaves inadequately, everyone prefers to keep their coins at a high price. No one wants to risk their capital, and this is probably the right decision. Now it is very difficult to trade, and even harder to part with their coins.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:06:56 AM

This is a passive type of investment. Bought coins and waiting for growth. And trade is a difficult job and not everyone can handle it.

As a rule, the choice depends on the current market situation. When you see that the cryptocurrencies are down for a long time, you should better hold. When their price is waving but you have the trading skills, trade.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:40:21 AM

I noticed that the more I trade on the stock exchange, the more often I lose my investments, so I decided that the hold -  is the best strategy in a bear market.
I hope that those people who have bought bitcoin in high price will give more preference to hold, because if they will sell in current price they will face lost. Secondly those people also give preference to holding who do not have good experience in day trading, they only want to remain passive in the market and continue holding tell the price increases too much and give them a good profit.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:42:51 AM

Any good coin can go up even in time of bearish market but it is better to hold it if you don't have the skills to daytrade. Bearish market is only temporary and if you bought the right cryptocurrencies for long term hold, you will surely earn profits when their prices go up. Holding can also save your investments from price downtrend and all you have to do is wait for the price to go up again.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:44:50 AM

In my view that will be depend on the person budget who invested that time for course of actions in business. No doubt patience is the main tool of success in business. If you have sufficient balance to maintain your lifestyle then it will be the best decision to holding the coins for future growth.   
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:27:59 AM

At this moment, the majority are becoming a holder simply because negativity in the market is dominant. Sellimg will more likely result to huge profit loss as well as regret in the future especially once recovery take over the market downtrend. Holding therefore would make an investor safe from complete profit loss. Patience would be the best thing to prioritize at times like this.
In addition, we are still forced to hold cryptocurrency holders, since the states are still very poorly legalizing it. And without legalization, the infrastructure for its use cannot develop. Without a clear position of the state and tax authorities, business structures cannot widely implement cryptocurrency in practical activities. Therefore, everything is interconnected. We do not yet have a great opportunity to buy a variety of goods for cryptocurrency. In addition, many still hope for a good profit from increasing the price of cryptocurrency.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:29:21 AM

With the level of bearish market we have now,is better to hodl because you cannot expect some that invest in ETH when it was 800$ and above to sell at 200$,that is alot of loss,it is advisable to hodl and wait for the next bull run
If the Fall in price is not too deep like we have now,then I can decide to trade with what I have left.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:41:40 AM

I think that because everyone still having faith that the price will be better. So the next time the price bounce up that will be the time they get their reward.
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:48:00 AM

Daily trading is very difficult for some people because it requires accuracy and speed. Many people hold coins because price conditions continue to decline. But you must be patient and confident that the coin will rise in price soon. Many people think that by the end of this year all coins will recover.

charlyee

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:54:34 AM

Holding the coins is still safest and due to instability of market prices, people are fear to sell their coins for current situation.
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:58:38 AM

Why keep coins whose value falls every day. It is better to sell and get a small capital, and then invest at a turn.

Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:12:28 AM

Never sell all the coins that you have at the same time, it will be very detrimental to you and waste the effort that you have been doing for crypto. Select potential coins with coins that are not potential, immediately exchange your bad coins into coins that are far more potential. Then monitor the market price and wait for the price to rise again. Because holding now becomes the most appropriate alternative to protect your assets.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:22:57 AM

When the price of the coin falls and you make a decision to hold the coin. You also have to see the potential of the coins that you will hold. If the coin has very good potential you have to hold it. Because in the future it will definitely experience very good growth. Not all coins can hold back and you must be more careful in making decisions.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:34:20 AM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.
You're absolutely right. Constantly trade profitable. But this is beneficial only when you know how to do it. Those who just started to engage in this topic is better to invest in long-term projects. So their means remain targets

darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:37:22 AM

many have become the holder because at its core it's still stuck at a high price and certainly survived than losers. Indeed it was quite unfortunate in the circumstances of the market such as this would certainly hold will not give results that are quite effective. daily trading is something more can give results as the market moves quite well and even stable.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 08:13:25 AM

Holding is the best policy to earn big profit. If anyone trade daily with risk and getting profit then there is less chance to for regular profit and one one wrong trade roll back the all profit with capital. It means that holding is best and patience game. Big investors always wait for  right time for sell of their investment.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:06:09 AM

Investors now have no other options than to become a holder , because after the sale they will lose a lot of money invested.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:14:35 AM

many become reluctant holders, as due to lack of experience and knowledge they are stuck with coins that have lost their value.
now there is nothing left but to wait for a better market and keep what is left in the portfolio

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:16:37 AM

Holding is far beneficial than selling for instant gratification! If you know that if you hold for certain amount of time, you will be rewarded with so so value, wouldn't you hold rather than sell for stipend!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
NikNight

Activity: 552
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:29:07 PM

Whales want to gut your wallets. Now you can only sell short-term, but better to buy. Whoever has big means will survive any price drop, this is manipulation. Big money works in a different sector while you wait, and they tell you that everything is bad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: